What's new

Admiral Modernises Pakistan Navy To Meet Non-Traditional Threats

Yes but that's still one ship over 2 052D's, and I haven't even factored in the additional costs that will come with such a ship/ships. The economy needs to be far more robust.
isn’t it better if we use it as a mother ship or commander ship
who will protect the small vessels while do the heavy lifting and the sane time has huge radar with range of 1000+ km
basically aegis concept
we can have 4 of ddg type52d
each making its own groups

who will protect the small vessels while do the heavy lifting and the sane time has huge radar with range of 1000+ km
basically aegis concept
I think about it too. Its Long Range SAMs are really worth

But there would be question? Would PN go for more Subs or Destroyers since PN wants 14 subs atleast (I have read it somewhere)

it’s rumored to have latest hq9-b
which r about 200+ range
that is like if this vessel is near sir creek
and we have azmats goin in for a fast missile attack on gujrat coastal cities and indians decided on stopping it ny air then this big guy can almost protect azm at until mumbai or closs to it.
not to mention 32missile capability in vls
the amount of ordnance this boy can send down the line.imagine 32hj12 flying towards 10 indias frigates in arabian sea. 3.2 each that is no way in hell they can get away.u got half or indian western fleet sunk just by one ship

]
Yes but that's still one ship over 2 052D's, and I haven't even factored in the additional costs that will come with such a ship/ships. The economy needs to be far more robust.
There would have been no need of getting Destroyers if Navy had been smart in its inductions. Pakistan should have worked with China and redesigned Type 54 with the VLS in our Type 54 should have been those which are big enough to carry Cruise Missiles if mission require and when required Air Defence

]

There would have been no need of getting Destroyers if Navy had been smart in its inductions. Pakistan should have worked with China and redesigned Type 54 with the VLS in our Type 54 should have been those which are big enough to carry Cruise Missiles if mission require and when required Air Defence

The Type 05A can fire cruise missiles i.e. those of Chinese origin, and air defence is covered well by the HQ-16.

I think Type 052D is necessary for its Long Range SAMs to keep MPAs, Helis and Attacking Missiles as far from platforms as possible
@Imran Khan

basically aegis concept

Pakistan needs a big UAV programs which deliver new unmanned platforms to Army, Navy & Airforce.
These will be game-changer and add tons of firepower to armed forces with a limited budget.
Yes, a big multi-purpose vessel is good for deterrence but with smaller UAVs these will be your 1st strike forces while bigger systems provide cover and release these platforms.

These systems will be cost-effective and it can lower the transition times which we usually need to train a military personal.
With Better autonomous and A.I will be the deciding factors in future wars.

Back
Top Bottom