What's new

Administrators Plz Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I suppose. :lol:

I'm just saying, when the average Chinese visitor looks in this forum, the first thing they will see is China-bashing threads. That's the general impression I got when I first saw this forum, that it was mostly anti-China.

When I first got the idea to try and join a Pakistani Defence Forum, I thought it would be some kind of "safe house", where people mostly got along with each other. :P

On a serious note, we have discussed (without achieving consensus so far) adding a Chinese moderator or two to handle the China Defence section.

@ Indians - we have discussed the same for the India section as well, but we figured that given the prevalence of Indians, one or two of the mod/admin team is probably an Indian in disguise anyway, so why boost your numbers?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Learn from wise man Zardari he once quoted if i remember it was: there is a little bit of Pakistani in every Indian :D

OFF TOPIC!

This belongs in the 'Gorgeous, devilishly handsome and irresistible Pakistani men' thread.

A 'little bit of Pakistani in every Indian' ... you know where that is going don't you ... :D

@ Indians - we have discussed the same for the India section as well, but we figured that given the prevalence of Indians, one or two of the mod/admin team is probably an Indian in disguise anyway, so why boost your numbers?
Really?
Who is the RAW operative?
I would like to send him flowers.

On a serious note, we have discussed (without achieving consensus so far) adding a Chinese moderator or two to handle the China Defence section.

I think having all Pakistani moderators is fine, and understandable. :tup:

Maybe more moderators would do the trick, rather than getting them from other nationalities.

This is pakistan defence forum, enemies are here to fight with us and friends are here to help us. :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom