What's new

Administrators Plz Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first came to this site, I was surprised.

Because despite the name PDF, the majority of posters were Indian. And thus it had more anti-China threads than pro-China ones.

Quite shocking for a Chinese person to see that, in a forum hosted by one of our allies (Pakistan).

They are also the important ingredients of pdf dish. without them HANDI KO TARKA NAI LAGTA

so just chill chill just chill

Since mods are always Pakistanis. When a new mod is selected does the PDF management ask for his passport/ID CARD ?

Pakistani_Passport.jpg
kya vadiya gal kiti bha:enjoy:

Because despite the name PDF, the majority of posters were Indian. And thus it had more anti-China threads than pro-China ones.

Quite shocking for a Chinese person to see that, in a forum hosted by one of our allies (Pakistan).

lol come on dragon you guys give as much as you get

Hey, you can't blame us - the Indians resorted to the 'Brute Force Attack' technique.

Doesn't matter how many of them we ban, they just keep swarming the place ..... I mean, learn to take a hint right?

I swear I saw a picture once where there was an Indian street vendor already on the moon when Armstrong and Co. landed ...

They are EVERYWHERE!

We kind of feel like the soldiers trying to fight off the bugs in Starship Troopers ...

lol come on dragon you guys give as much as you get

I was just surprised to see so much of it on the forum of one of our closest allies.

My first impression was that the site operators were doing it themselves. Now I think they are just allowing it.

To tell the truth I have not seen a single post in members club,members intro,military aviation etc etc in your list of posts.You don't even post much in China Defence.
You always show yourself in all the threads where India is mentioned.

Yeah, it used to be. Right now, it become more Pakistani seniors members and more Chinese involved . I have noticed Indians members are now declined since Moderators are doing superb jobs.

Indians are on the runs...... :enjoy:

With All due respect(no disobidece) this is Pakistan defence Forum If Iam Not Wrong.
Than what are foriners doing in Pakistan Defence Forum.e.g,
Indians,Americans,Srilankans and English etc.

Who are foriners? I think you meant foreigners? :lol:

It's an international forum.

There's Bangladesh Defense, India Defense, Turkey Defense and China Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom