What's new

Administrators Plz Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just surprised to see so much of it on the forum of one of our closest allies.

My first impression was that the site operators were doing it themselves. Now I think they are just allowing it.

least theres no drama like IDF who at one point many thought was run by Pakistanis so 1/2 of them quit the forum and ending up setting up a new site :lol: ask benny about it thats why IDF is not on the same world defence forum site anymore.

Hey, you can't blame us - the Indians resorted to the 'Brute Force Attack' technique.

Doesn't matter how many of them we ban, they just keep swarming the place ..... I mean, learn to take a hint right?

I swear I saw a picture once where there was an Indian street vendor already on the moon when Armstrong and Co. landed ...

They are EVERYWHERE!

We kind of feel like the soldiers trying to fight off the bugs in Starship Troopers ...

LOL, I suppose. :lol:

I'm just saying, when the average Chinese visitor looks in this forum, the first thing they will see is China-bashing threads. That's the general impression I got when I first saw this forum, that it was mostly anti-China.

When I first got the idea to try and join a Pakistani Defence Forum, I thought it would be some kind of "safe house", where people mostly got along with each other. :P

I swear I saw a picture once where there was an Indian street vendor already on the moon when Armstrong and Co. landed ...

:rofl: I can't stop laughing. That's most hilarious part.

Yeah, no need to worry about Indians. Indians realize they can't make fun here on PDF anymore. Last year (2011) was the highest numbers of banned Indian members or silly trollings.

We handle them well so far, PDF is still alive. :tup:

@RaptorRX707

Ha ha really?
According to ALEXA 35.9% of visitors are from India & 32.9% are from Pakistan.
Chinese don't even figure in the list.

Anyways I don't think Pakistanis have got much debating mentality so they avoid all the Indian Defence sites.

every one is allowed to speak with manners and logic on this forum and this is a good policy instead of doing blind nationalism we should follow wisdom and justice.

With All due respect(no disobidece) this is Pakistan defence Forum If Iam Not Wrong.
Than what are foriners doing in Pakistan Defence Forum.e.g,
Indians,Americans,Srilankans and English etc.

Don't worry dude - Ban Doctrine of PDF is not clear and mods are not ready to share it. So - everyone is kept withing limits. Enjoy your stay and don't open stupid threads like you have already started two of them.:no:

When I first got the idea to try and join a Pakistani Defence Forum, I thought it would be some kind of "safe house", where people mostly got along with each other. :P

You entered a hornets nest

Hornet-Nests-Pictures.jpg

least theres no drama like IDF who at one point many thought was run by Pakistanis so 1/2 of them quit the forum and ending up setting up a new site :lol: ask benny about it thats why IDF is not on the same world defence forum site anymore.
You have been fooled!

Benny is one of our 'a-gunts' - his real name is 'Al Bunny bin Peelayboouay'.

Learn from wise man Zardari he once quoted if i remember it was: there is a little bit of Pakistani in every Indian :D

You entered a hornets nest

Ironically... PDF turned out to be more hostile to Chinese than any other site I have visited on the internet!!

It was a big shock at first, but I got used to it eventually, lol. :P

At least I can count on my Pakistani brothers on here to back me up in arguments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom