What's new

Across Nepal, Hindi channels will be closed tomorrow

No need Nepal is ally of ours which has been a victim of disinformation

No my friend,its not a victim of disinformation.Rather,they're the ingrits which India tolerated for so long.When their head of state accuse us,its not simply disinformation.You did read what their Deputy PM threatened right??

No my friend,its not a victim of disinformation.Rather,they're the ingrits which India tolerated for so long.When their head of state accuse us,its not simply disinformation.You did read what their Deputy PM threatened right??

Okay I admit I didn't knew about the deputy PM statement.Time to fire my Kam wali

I've got a better solution!
India_Independence_Day-0b45f-15821.jpg

ALL ANTI-INDIANS CAN GO TO PAKISTAN!
SEND NEPAL TO PAKISTAN!

Across Nepal, Hindi channels will be closed tomorrow
- Post correspondent, Kathmandu
October 11, 2072- cable television operators across the country on Tuesday morning at 10 o'clock in Hindi channels are off.

Government of Nepal for a week Monday after a blockade of Nepal Association cable television cable television Union and Nepal have decided to close the joint meeting of Hindi channels.

Association President Sushil Parajuli National svadhinamathi serious intervention, concluding it has been decided to close Hindi channel. "Hindi channel was shut down a few parties and incentives," he said ikantipurasita, on Tuesday morning decided to close between 10 pm and arrived for an indefinite period. '

Bikram Chand led Maoist pressure had written off television Hindi channel.

According to Parajuli, Chitwan, Pokhara and Mahendranagar earlier Hindi channel has been closed.
कान्तिपुर समाचार :: भोलिदेखि देशभर हिन्दी च्यानल बन्द हुने
Translated the article so it's readable.

This is ridiculous. Almost equating Hindi speaking Nepali citizens as subversive to Nepal.

@Gibbs : Exactly what I was referring to in the other thread.

wish our govt and specially indian shitty media addict citizens grow a pair and demand shut down of Indian bs media!!!

I am sure my local cable walla will be out of business!

Great job Nepal. Keep going.

Any nepali member here?

Saas bahu serials should be banned from all the channels. They are disgusting, in bad taste and always show female in bad light. These serials are monotonous, predictive, without any story line and headache too. These serials are corrupting the generation by learning and following the bad habits of disrespecting others, self centered approach towards life and what else.

I have stopped watching TV long time back because of these stupid serials . On top of that the news channel are worse kind of headache. These always run repetitive news, around the clock and sometimes without any justified news. Their meaning of breaking news is Rahul leaving his bungalow for the parliament or Modi wearing white color kurta. And this is across any medium, be it hindi or english. The anchors have no sense of journalism and they dont know how to conduct any debate or tlak show. They are always in hurry, cutting the speaker in between, putting their own words in speaker mouth and always want to listen what they are pleasing to their ears.

TV content of the worse form.

I might have missed that news. can you please give us a link or ssomething on what the deputy PM ssaid.

I might have missed that news. can you please give us a link or something on what the deputy PM said.

I might have missed that news. can you please give us a link or something on what the deputy PM said.
it was more elaborate in Bengali News paper...

Nepalese deputy PM and home minister, Bamdev Gautam told dna in an interview that it is keeping its options open and will not bow to any pressure from India. It is true that India is a strong country and a big economy but to live we will have to make alternative arrangements. It is within our rights to have alternative arrangements… Nepal has never bowed down to anyone and will not bow even now. We will establish contact with China through land and with other countries through air to get the essential supplies,” Gautam said.

Economic Blockade ! India Cuts Off Vital Supplies To Nepal

what is missed from here is..

he threatened India that within a week or so,they can establish road link to China.so,they neither care about this "Blockade" nor will bow down.In another word,they're going to continue their procedure on their constitution,and on another hand,will set up road connection with China to purchase.but it didn't happen.Nepal is talking with India on this issue.so,when someone says that Nepali Govt doesn't think so,some angry people are making weird comments,I really doubt thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom