About Banning a user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
From my experience i saw - When a group of people complain to the Admin/Mod about a person. Without justifying they ban the user. It is not fair. I got ban for once. Without any reason.

So my request is- before banning a user - first let him know what rules he/she violated. Then agter pure honest judgement Admin/Mod can take the decision. .

From my experience i saw - When a group of people complain to the Admin/Mod about a person. Without justifying they ban the user. It is not fair. I got ban for once. Without any reason.

So my request is- before banning a user - first let him know what rules he/she violated. Then agter pure honest judgement Admin/Mod can take the decision. .
you should tag mods in ur post sir

Nice idea bro, Thanks.

The rules are clear here..... Read the rules of the forum and abide by it........ Have spend more than 4 years with out a single ban - I think i got only one infraction, that too during the first month.... No one is banned here because some one ganged up....... You might have got banned because the appeal (as you said) had some substance in it...... Dont tag mods in your post unitl and unless it is necessary, as that would reduce the work load of them..... They also have personal life....

The rules are clear here..... Read the rules of the forum and abide by it........ Have spend more than 4 years with out a single ban - I think i got only one infraction, that too during the first month.... No one is banned here because some one ganged up....... You might have got banned because the appeal (as you said) had some substance in it...... Dont tag mods in your post unitl and unless it is necessary, as that would reduce the work load of them..... They also have personal life....

I got ban without any reason. And the other thing is a group of people on the behalf of Admin or Mod give command , What is totally bullshit. In this forum if I create a topics. such as I hate INDIA . Then those people will jump on me. It's natural. But when they will say- NO NO we will not let him ban. What does that mean? It means Admins or Mod work for them? I dn't think so.

mr.Irfan banned me while i was doing argue with indians. What type of justice it is? So i thought - it will be easy for users if Admin or MOd clear the issue for banning a user. I know they always stay under pressure. But it is needed.

Got banned many a times for reasons which others bearing "non-indian" flags were not banned.

I got ban without any reason. And the other thing is a group of people on the behalf of Admin or Mod give command , What is totally bullshit. In this forum if I create a topics. such as I hate INDIA . Then those people will jump on me. It's natural. But when they will say- NO NO we will not let him ban. What does that mean? It means Admins or Mod work for them? I dn't think so.

mr.Irfan banned me while i was doing argue with indians. What type of justice it is? So i thought - it will be easy for users if Admin or MOd clear the issue for banning a user. I know they always stay under pressure. But it is needed.
compare this forum to indian forums and you will clearly seewhich is better and more balanced. some mods are addicted to using the ban hammer but the rest of them are great. ask waz or irfan baloch there great. there is a ttc however who is clearly anti india but you come across him unless your in the area he resides in. or if there is a popular thread.
why did you get banned anyway.

I also observed. Some old guy has a good relation with Admins or Mods. They patronize them to do so. Specially i found indians. They stay like a community.

My thread is direct hitter types of thread. So they get burn in fire. Start personal insulting. Admins should take this issue seriously.

compare this forum to indian forums and you will clearly seewhich is better and more balanced. some mods are addicted to using the ban hammer but the rest of them are great. ask waz or irfan baloch there great. there is a ttc however who is clearly anti india but you come across him unless your in the area he resides in. or if there is a popular thread.
why did you get banned anyway.

Mr.Irfan banned me. I was created a thread. Sorry can't say what was the name. The thread was against India. Me was arguing with them. After 2 days later i saw i am banned. When i came back Mr.Irfan gave me some advise that i have to promise that i don't do it again.

What i have done? What i was doing, Indians were doing same to same. So y they didn't get ban? Even now normal members giving threat. If Admins or mods can take decision what should they will do. Let it be free. .

My thread is direct hitter types of thread. So they get burn in fire. Start personal insulting. Admins should take this issue seriously.

Let me be honest with you, some of your threads are pure entertainment for us....... and such entertainment normally end up as a troll thread.......

Let me be honest with you, some of your threads are pure entertainment for us....... and such entertainment normally end up as a troll thread.......

U got entertain bcz of a reason. And the reason is My thread really heart touching. That is why u guyz react. M i r8. or m i r8 ? I put up major issues, but OHH U R NOTHING- This sentiment is always harmful. Then some people just wait for my thread when they will start trol.

By the way i never saw u in troll.

If any one ask u how are you - u will say i m fine thank you .
if that person again say- how are you
u will say yah going well
if that person again ask u - how are you
U will say - u r mad person.

I used to run forum once upon a time. Ur obligation s r totally denied. I never troll. Violate multiple rules = Negative. U can say - my thread is direct. Lack of quality ? May be the definition of quality has been changed.

I have read the forum rules - Thanks for giving the link again. U guyz dn't know how to be united. What they know very very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom