What's new

Germany considers lifting 'Mein Kampf' ban

who cares? Its not published in germany. Thats the goal.
Well, people were arguing that its not popular and that it doesn't sell, well apparently it does. And secondly, you can easily get it online in pdf form in every language, its really not that hard to get your hands (eyes in this case) on. So just because it doesn't print in Germany doesn't mean one can't still acquire it in Germany.

Well, people were arguing that its not popular and that it doesn't sell, well apparently it does. And secondly, you can easily get it online in pdf form in every language, its really not that hard to get your hands (eyes in this case) on. So just because it doesn't print in Germany doesn't mean one can't still acquire it in Germany.

Honestly, who buys bullshit like this? I would not spend one cent on this rubbish. Of course you can get this trash in germany if you want. But when i want read trash i can buy Harry Potter. At least that makes more sense.

Million's of people. Apparently one man's bullshit is another man's treasure. :lol: If Hitler was alive today im sure he'd be a millionaire.
If hitler were alive today then Einstein's fantasies were true too :lol:

It is mostly popular in muslim countries. That says alot i think.

Had the man not massacred 6 million jews needlessly, he'd have been hailed as a great statesman who transformed Germany from an agrarian backward land to a military and industrial superpower in less than half a decade.

Had the man not massacred 6 million jews needlessly, he'd have been hailed as a great statesman who transformed Germany from an agrarian backward land to a military and industrial superpower in less than half a decade.

What? Germany has always been an Industrial powerhouse since the 19th century under the likes of Prussia ans Saxony plus the important coal and Iron regions of the Rhine and Ruhr (while Bavaria and S.German States lagged behind and were largely rural). Other than the Autobahn and rearmament, Hitler did nothing to improve German economic position as it was always top dog, even during the Weinmer recession of the 20s. German Industrial productivity was rooted in the Likes of Bismarck and the Imperial Germany regime.

It is mostly popular in muslim countries. That says alot i think.
lolz.. its quite popular in India...
you can see the book everywhere on pavements (pirated of course) along with tolstoy, khalil gibran, jeffery archor and shidney sheldon. :lol:

lolz.. its quite popular in India...
you can see the book everywhere on pavements (pirated of course) along with tolstoy, khalil gibran, jeffery archor and shidney sheldon. :lol:

That shows a lack of classical education.

Well in europe its linked to anti semitism. In india its fascination about a guy who was responsible for a world war. There was no world war 2 on Indian soil so hitler invites little hostility.
In colloquial usage, hitler means somebody who is unnessarily inflexible and enforces strict discipline , like students saying 'my hostel warden is a hitler'.
I can imagine the shock when israelis visit India (mein kamph and swastika everywhere :p:) but then I guess they know its nothing to do with jews.

Last edited:
he'd have been hailed as a great statesman who transformed Germany from an agrarian backward land to a military and industrial superpower in less than half a decade.

Thats just plain wrong.

1.) Germany managed to catch up pretty quickly in the late 19th and early 20th century in terms of industrialization.

2.) The industrial output of Germany was never on par with the real industrial giants: The USA and the USSR.

3.) The "great statesman" was indeed responsible for bringing Germany economic growth, infrastructure and less unemployment.

But why is nobody thinking about the cost or at least the reason for all this?

Everything that Hitler invested in was meant for one thing only: Total war! Business, from the small ones to the biggest ones were slowly transformed to war fuelling industries.

Of course unemployment falls drastically with such measures and obviously, Germany was only able to pull this off by taking insane amount of debts, which were supposed to be paid by plundering and pillaging other countries and bringing death, destruction and countless other evils to others.

Everything that Hitler invested in was meant for one thing only: Total war! Business, from the small ones to the biggest ones were slowly transformed to war fuelling industries.

How so?? Do elaborate because i beg to differ.

Well in europe its linked to anti semitism. In india its fascination about a guy who was responsible for a world war. There was no world war 2 on Indian soil so hitler invites little hostility.
In colloquial usage, hitler means somebody who is unnessarily inflexible and enforces strict discipline , like students saying 'my hostel warden is a hitler'.
I can imagine the shock when israelis visit India (mein kamph and swastika everywhere :p:) but then I guess they know its nothing to do with jews.
Could you also imagine the shock of indian who visit israel when they see the statue of Winston Churchill who mass murdered and mass starved 4 million indians in the bengal famine??

Thats just plain wrong.

1.) Germany managed to catch up pretty quickly in the late 19th and early 20th century in terms of industrialization.

After WW1, we all know what Germany looked like and how Hitler transformed it.

2.) The industrial output of Germany was never on par with the real industrial giants: The USA and the USSR.

The Third Reich was 30 years ahead in tech compared to the then US and USSR. The biggest mistake Hitler and Rommel made was to strike at everyone all out at the same time. Technically, Germany and Japan were holding out all alone, while Italy was a useless baggage of no consequence other than silly little parades in Rome and probably a few north African countries.

One on one, neither US nor USSR would have stood a chance against Germany.

This was the very turning point that Neta ji in India also wanted to use. Remember USSR and Hitler had a treaty of peace. It was suddenly then that an idiotic Hitler invaded Russians and everything got screwed.

Hitler's weakness was that he began to think he is infallible and his insane uncontrolled killing of Jews as a whole. Had he kept his these emotions in control, he'd have replaced Bismarck in admiration today.

. 3. The "great statesman" was indeed responsible for bringing Germany economic growth, infrastructure and less unemployment.

But why is nobody thinking about the cost or at least the reason for all this?

Everything has a cost attached to it, mate.

Of course unemployment falls drastically with such measures and obviously, Germany was only able to pull this off by taking insane amount of debts, which were supposed to be paid by plundering and pillaging other countries and bringing death, destruction and countless other evils to others.

Today USA does the same and fellow Indians go all starry eyed and rainbow mouthed with full admiration. What US adopted was EXACTLY what the Third Reich was; except the jew hatred and the race theory.

Hitler once said that the foundations of prosperity stood on the tears of war.

US was the smarter country to embrace it while Russians didn't care for the lesson behind those deep words.

Indians don't hate Hitler. Simple reason is that he had helped our heroic freedom fighter fight against the colonial rule, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. That invokes a sense of gratitude and warmth among Indians.

Ask anybody and no one would say 'we hated jews so we like Hitler'. Almost anyone will say what I said above.

While Europe had seen the full fury of his actions, it doesn't concern us. What is harmful for you, isn't necessarily harmful for us. Heck, many kids actually admire his strong leadership here, though they regret his killing of Jews (those who are aware).

You misunderstand the sentiment behind the whole popularity thing.

19th century under the likes of Prussia ans Saxony plus the important coal and Iron regions of the Rhine and Ruhr (while Bavaria and S.German States lagged behind and were largely rural). Other than the Autobahn and rearmament, Hitler did nothing to improve German economic position as it was always top dog, even during the Weinmer recession of the 20s. German Industrial productivity w

It still didn't make Germany the power it became under Hitler.

Listen, I am not admiring the Reich. Simply stating the robust stuff that he did during the 12 year rule.

There were bad things yes. But there were good things as well.

Last edited:
Other than the Autobahn and rearmament, Hitler did nothing to improve German economic position as it was always top dog, even during the Weinmer recession of the 20s.
Really?? It was always "top dog"??? And that to even under the Weimar republic?? Is that why close to 6 million Germans were unemployed when Hitler took over?? German currency had no value and you're saying German economy was "top dog"??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom