What's new

Germany considers lifting 'Mein Kampf' ban

I´m not indian. You are. Pakistan and Indian is absolute same for me. As for the rest, When will you have the balls to stop talking bullshit? And as i said before, there is no ban. Its not published because the holder of the copyrights does not allow it. That might be too much for your understanding.

And who are you to call Italy Nazi country? At least Italy is a loved nation in teh world. Unlike yours...where people don´t even spend money for when desaster strikes there.

Listen you 'desperately wannabe' Fascist/Nazi, Indian! Have the 'Balls' to prove me wrong dipshit!!!!

Germany considers lifting 'Mein Kampf' ban | Europe | Worldbulletin News

Yo 'desperately wannabe 'Nazi', like I said before Germany is a defeated country.
To this day its policies are mandated by USA.

Oh & I'm glued to Hollywood Buzz about their upcoming movie(s) on Nazi Germany & how badly they got their 'ASSES Kicked & handed to them'! LOL!
It sure would be nice to see a sequel to 'Inglourious Basterds'! LMAO!

BTW, to those interested in the subject of WW2 and prewar Nazi Germany, below is a list of books that i recommend. All of these books aren't difficult to read and are very objective on the subject of WW2 and Nazi Germany.

Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor (available in Kindle format)
Hitler's Revolution: Richard Tedor: 9780988368200: Amazon.com: Books

Hitler's War by David Irving (available in kindle, also in free PDF format)
Hitler's War and the War Path: David Irving: 9781872197104: Amazon.com: Books

Hell Storm: The Death Of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947
Hellstorm: The Death Of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947: Thomas Goodrich: 9780971385221: Amazon.com: Books

And of course, last but not least, this book is definitely recommended to anyone who is interested in Hitler himself and the major influences in his life. This biography vividly depicts Hitler's life from beginning to end starting with his childhood to his years in Vienna as a homeless youth, to his experience in WW1 as a foot soldier and finally the beginning of his political career and his role as Führer of Germany up till his death.

Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography
Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography: John Toland: 9780385420532: Amazon.com: Books

@Akheilos @The SC @KingMamba @flamer84 @Abu Nasar @Tshering22 @DESERT FIGHTER @Hazzy997

Last edited:
BTW, to those interested in the subject of WW2 and prewar Nazi Germany, below is a list of books that i recommend. All of these books are easy to read and very objective on the subject of WW2 and Nazi Germany.

Hitler's Revolution by Richard Tedor (available in Kindle format)
Hitler's Revolution: Richard Tedor: 9780988368200: Amazon.com: Books

Hitler's War by David Irving (available in kindle, also in free PDF format)
Hitler's War and the War Path: David Irving: 9781872197104: Amazon.com: Books

Hell Storm: The Death Of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947
Hellstorm: The Death Of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947: Thomas Goodrich: 9780971385221: Amazon.com: Books

And of course, last but not least, this book is definitely recommended to anyone who is interested in Hitler himself and the major influences in his life. This biography vividly depicts Hitler's life from beginning to end starting with his childhood to his years in Vienna as a homeless youth, to his experience in WW1 as a foot soldier and finally the beginning of his political career and his role as Führer of Germany up till his death.

Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography
Adolf Hitler: The Definitive Biography: John Toland: 9780385420532: Amazon.com: Books

@Akheilos @The SC @KingMamba @flamer84 @Abu Nasar @Tshering22 @DESERT FIGHTER @Hazzy997

Thanks buddy!! Appreciate it!!

Back
Top Bottom