What's new

About Banning a user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Its a bit harsh for the Major..

I for one washed my eyes to see if it was red or pink really :angel:

What i understand Major had tried writing some blogs where he stopped updating long back.. they were mostly about BD forces. For most of his political views in the same blogs were about govt apathy and close relation with India. Unfortunately he did nt update the blogs for a good amount of time.

His profile pic what I have from those open sources is a pic of a BD pilot who retired after 20 years of service. Looking at the pic and experience as today that pilot should be around 46-50 in age.

Nevertheless I believe and I am saying with sincerity that Major seems to me a young chap who is a patriot but a bit blind one like we find many in PDF. Unfortunately his communication and assertions of defence analyst on a UK posting goes against him as basic communication seems to be a big doubt creator.

I also distinctly remember Technofox taking him to cleaners when she busted his military credentials especially when he talked that he is from armed forces...

So I don know abt impersonation thing. I feel his parents or may be a near one may have served in BD army or air force and have seen 1971 time to say around present day. So the young man is basically influenced by the stories which were shared to him and is part of growing up bedtime stories..

It is possible he is just a def enthusiast but that and professional thing is 180 degree apart.

But I still say we may be wrong.. so let him submit credentials to Webby bro and let Webby take a call if he is what he claims.

There's no way to verify your claim, unless other legitimate members can confirm.

i don't need to prove anything to you... but im replying to illegitimate ...
SmartSelectImage_2016-08-12-15-11-09.png
SmartSelectImage_2016-08-12-15-11-21.png

even if you don't understand... stop quoting me... waz is aware of that thread...

Higher up members like yourself are exceptions to the rules, or at least in my experience.

Yes there are certain biases in this forum that I have noticed, such as higher up members getting a free pass when they break the rules just because they have the words professional or think tank under their names, heck I've even seen senior members get away with breaking rules, a prime example being @MarkusS.

As for members being banned based on where they are from, yes Indians do seem to be on the receiving end, along with (ironically) the Pakistani members themselves.

Was he really lying when he said he worked for the Bangladeshi military? He said the same to me, and I quite like him but it would suck if he turned out to be a like that.

People will often get negative ratings for disagreeing or questioning members. For example, I questioned whether or not a senior member with the title of "professional" under his name was telling the truth. He gave me a negative rating.

Another time, that same member started being condescending towards me and basically called me an idiot, so when I snapped back at him, I got a negative rating by a different member. When I asked that member why the other guy didn't get one too, his answer was pretty much just "I expect better from you".

It's total BS, members with special ranks are exceptions to the rules.

Can anyone verify the attached files are real? How about you @waz?
I am the member who exposed that @Major d1 was lying about being a major in the BD army .
You are new to the forum , you need to mind your P and Q , other established members have their reputation behind them , You on the other hand are new and will be treated as a a newbie till you have some decent arguments.
I have seen some of your posts and i cant say i like them , mainly because you were abusive in quiet a few. Post rationally and try not to troll , just some friendly advice from someone a lot older , take it or ignore:)

[QUOTE="jbgt90, post: 8562555, member: 3899]I am the member who exposed that @Major d1 was lying about being a major in the BD army .
You are new to the forum , you need to mind your P and Q , other established members have their reputation behind them , You on the other hand are new and will be treated as a a newbie till you have some decent arguments.
I have seen some of your posts and i cant say i like them , mainly because you were abusive in quiet a few. Post rationally and try not to troll , just some friendly advice from someone a lot older , take it or ignore:)[/QUOTE]

do you have doubt? lolz... his thread totally lunatic.. He didn't bothetbothered to compare equipment or the manpower.. he just talking non-sense, like need courage not weapons ... strategy blah blah.. as if he know IA strategy... he doesn't understand being surrounded by 3 sides mean.. BD will be dried out if we block shipment...

[QUOTE="jbgt90, post: 8562555, member: 3899]I am the member who exposed that @Major d1 was lying about being a major in the BD army .
I have seen some of your posts and i cant say i like them , mainly because you were abusive in quiet a few. Post rationally and try not to troll , just some friendly advice from someone a lot older , take it or ignore:)

do you have doubt? lolz... his thread totally lunatic.. He didn't bothetbothered to compare equipment or the manpower.. he just talking non-sense, like need courage not weapons ... strategy blah blah.. as if he know IA strategy... he doesn't understand being surrounded by 3 sides mean.. BD will be dried out if we block shipment...[/QUOTE]
No i do not have any doubts , was just letting the other member know.

But honestly i was happy to know BD also have a innovative strategy...

Some of the gems like
  • After opening 7 days Indian side ammo left will be limited
  • No detail for next 3 days
  • from 10th day Indian forces == BD forces
  • Guerrilla warfare
  • Rising casualties Forcing IA to retreat and sign peace accord
  • Need of SRBMs for this strategy to succeed...
Honestly even though he spoke a hypothetical situation unimaginable, hats off to the guy... What he just pointed and we all found to be extremely funny is actually a planners nightmare scenario.. The ground intel being unreliable and opening 7 days still leading to limited damage to the actual troop resources, morale and mobile infrastructures inspite of flattening the known HV targets is a good strategic scenario to wonder and develop tactics.

For this imaginative bit, I will rate him 10/10 bcz the scenario imagined is with BD not normally with Pakistan where we might have though of such unique situations and counter plans are made. Virtually BD giving such resistance and creating a situation to make India sign a peace accord over annexing territory is a very well thought out scenario and a great classroom case studies for war strategy makers.

I am only abusive to people who are rude to me first, if you read the posts I reply to you would know that.

From my experience i saw - When a group of people complain to the Admin/Mod about a person. Without justifying they ban the user. It is not fair. I got ban for once. Without any reason.

So my request is- before banning a user - first let him know what rules he/she violated. Then agter pure honest judgement Admin/Mod can take the decision. .

The rules are there and clear:
https://defence.pk/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.92653/

I've been here for 5 years without any bans. Maybe you ought to quit being such an a-hole. And a whiny one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom