What's new

About Banning a user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my question is how to improve negative marking or decrease ?????

Last edited:
@Major d1
Just 30 mins ago you created a thread in Bangladesh defence section that breaks the rule...started a thread on a youtube video.
You IMPERSONATED a military officer of Bangaldesh Army which is also against forum rules.
On Jul 28th you created a thread on a youtube commercial(SSF) that too with a misleading title...this is also against forum rules.
On Jul 29th you created a thread with misleading and STUPID title (Democracy=Demon+Crazy).
on Aug 5th you created a thread without citing any links to the original article which is against forum rules.
July 28th you created a thread based on a photo of 3 BAF mig29s...against the rules.
This very thread breaks TWO forum rules,Ranting and Comments on Management.

You are not cut out for this forum. You should be permanently banned.

And my question is how to improve negative marking or decrease ?????
Try to stop hateful posts. the main reasons for negative ratings.

@Major d1
Just 30 mins ago you created a thread in Bangladesh defence section that breaks the rule...started a thread on a youtube video.
You IMPERSONATED a military officer of Bangaldesh Army which is also against forum rules.
On Jul 28th you created a thread on a youtube commercial(SSF) that too with a misleading title...this is also against forum rules.
On Jul 29th you created a thread with misleading and STUPID title (Democracy=Demon+Crazy).
on Aug 5th you created a thread without citing any links to the original article which is against forum rules.
July 28th you created a thread based on a photo of 3 BAF mig29s...against the rules.

But one must admit he does entertain us a lot. :)
Anubis bhai do reconsider, he is a kid , i know he makes mistakes , but then who didnt when one was a teen?

Last edited:
i was gonna reply to him, and by the time i come back........... he's gone

SmartSelectImage_2016-08-11-01-30-07.png

unfortunately this guy started hateful threads... and talking like India is Bangladesh enemy ... he tried to argue modern weapons are nothing in front of Courage.. as if we lack anything.. neither he tried to compare weaponry or something else... trying to mock India, in every possible way... and take a look above screen shot.. he is calling Indian troops ----- ...

i was gonna reply to him, and by the time i come back........... he's gone

SmartSelectImage_2016-08-11-01-30-07.png

unfortunately this guy started hateful threads... and talking like India is Bangladesh enemy ... he tried to argue modern weapons are nothing in front of Courage.. as if we lack anything.. neither he tried to compare weaponry or something else... trying to mock India, in every possible way... and take a look above screen shot.. he is calling Indian troops ----- ...

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-08-11-20-26-12.png
    SmartSelectImage_2016-08-11-20-26-12.png
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • SmartSelectImage_2016-08-11-20-26-57.png
    SmartSelectImage_2016-08-11-20-26-57.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 34
you are really nonsense. yes may he he violated some of rules.

SSF CREATED FOR WHAT ? HOW CAN IT GO AGAINST OF FORUM RULES? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

ME ALSO HATE DEMOCRACY- AND I SAID I HATE DEMOCRACY IT MEANS THE POWER F DEMOCRACY. EVERY PERSON HAS HIS OWN POINT OF VIEW.

GIVING MIG S PICTURE IS AGAINST OF FORUM RULES? MAY BE YOU CAME FROM JUNGLE SIR.

I HAVE READ THE FORUM RULES BY SEEING YOUR POST . YES HE DID ONE WRONG HE DIDN'T GIVE NEWS LINK. OTHER CONTECT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO EXPOSE THAT IS TOTALLY OUT OF THIS EARTH.

MAY BE YOU HAVE POWER TO BAN HIM. BUT DO NT MISUSE YOUR POWER. IT COULD BE MAKE A BUMARANG.

HE SHOULD BE HERE. BECAUSE FOR YOU GUYZ MAJOR D1 TYPES OF PERSON NEEDED.

I DO NOT KNW HIM. BUT I SAW PEOPLE ARE DOING FUN WITH HIM. STUPIDS.
So is it a co incidence that you and @Major d1 have the same love for murdering the English language?

Ohh noooooooooooooo why they banned him again He didn't violate rules just wrote opinion what's wrong with that Others provoked him he was fully justified defending himself This is sad :(

The rules are clear here..... Read the rules of the forum and abide by it...

Higher up members like yourself are exceptions to the rules, or at least in my experience.

Got banned many a times for reasons which others bearing "non-indian" flags were not banned.

Yes there are certain biases in this forum that I have noticed, such as higher up members getting a free pass when they break the rules just because they have the words professional or think tank under their names, heck I've even seen senior members get away with breaking rules, a prime example being @MarkusS.

As for members being banned based on where they are from, yes Indians do seem to be on the receiving end, along with (ironically) the Pakistani members themselves.

@Major d1

Was he really lying when he said he worked for the Bangladeshi military? He said the same to me, and I quite like him but it would suck if he turned out to be a like that.

Try to stop hateful posts. the main reasons for negative ratings.

People will often get negative ratings for disagreeing or questioning members. For example, I questioned whether or not a senior member with the title of "professional" under his name was telling the truth. He gave me a negative rating.

Another time, that same member started being condescending towards me and basically called me an idiot, so when I snapped back at him, I got a negative rating by a different member. When I asked that member why the other guy didn't get one too, his answer was pretty much just "I expect better from you".

It's total BS, members with special ranks are exceptions to the rules.

View attachment 325019

View attachment 325019

Can anyone verify the attached files are real? How about you @waz?

Higher up members like yourself are exceptions to the rules, or at least in my experience.

Yes there are certain biases in this forum that I have noticed, such as higher up members getting a free pass when they break the rules just because they have the words professional or think tank under their names, heck I've even seen senior members get away with breaking rules, a prime example being @MarkusS.

As for members being banned based on where they are from, yes Indians do seem to be on the receiving end, along with (ironically) the Pakistani members themselves.

Was he really lying when he said he worked for the Bangladeshi military? He said the same to me, and I quite like him but it would suck if he turned out to be a like that.

People will often get negative ratings for disagreeing or questioning members. For example, I questioned whether or not a senior member with the title of "professional" under his name was telling the truth. He gave me a negative rating.

Another time, that same member started being condescending towards me and basically called me an idiot, so when I snapped back at him, I got a negative rating by a different member. When I asked that member why the other guy didn't get one too, his answer was pretty much just "I expect better from you".

It was there in his recent thread .. "War between India and BD"..

Yes he was....he posted his 'own photos' in uniform....both images were taken from google...he also claimed to be a defence analyst living in England....he did not show any indication of having any military knowledge whatsoever...and thirdly all military officers in BA spend a lot of time throughout their career speaking English...his English was way below par for a military officer....from what I guess he is probably a young kid and a very recent immigrant/student to the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom