What's new

About Bangladesh PDF members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xestan ... Can you ask the question in English or Urdu or any human readable language. Can some PDF member here help me understand what he asked me ? please ...

Hardly 50 posts and yet trolling. You'll go a long way in making your countrymen proud. I'll leave you to mods, they'll deal with you. :wave:

PDF is shock for me when I read their comments. I think digitally I can go along very well with Pakistani posters than Bangladeshis.
What hurts the most? BD members here not liking india or them liking Pakistan? :D

It's yet another Indian tantrum thread to bash Bangladeshis.

Apparently, you will use any thread to bash Indians, atleast use the designated tantrum threads. Well I'm just glad you didn't go on your tiresome islamophobia tirade.

Anyways, at topic, there are far too few BD posters you can take seriously to really form an opinion. The usual Rawami, islamic name munafiq, hindu banya, tagore loving malaun etc etc spouting, weekly blitz, sunita paul, william gomez, nurul islam (a human rights activist LOL) quoting jokers, although may appeal to some 1971 bu**hurt Pakistani posters, can not be taken seriously.

I wish leonblack comes back here.

What hurts the most? BD members here not liking india or them liking Pakistan? :D

These posters destroying the reputation of bengalis as intellectuals. That hurts the most.

I've found Bangladeshi posters here to be great contributors to the forum. Seriously, I have no hesitation in admitting that I have learnt a lot from them. Especially some of them's first hand account about 1971 war and debunking the myth of mass genocide and rape of civilians by Pakistani forces. I have also learned from them about how India conspired to break my country. And also how the new generation looks forward at Pakistan as a friend and brother.

So many things. Many of my misconceptions were clarified.

:tup: to all the Bangladeshi posters on PDF! You guys rock! ;)

That 1971 character certificate is signed ''Your stranded coconspirators''. Relish it.

Majority of the Bangladeshis here seem to be Pakistanis in disguise. (IMHO) This is based on interactions with human Bangladeshis Vs posts from assumed Bangladeshis here. On that point alone, this thread is useless to me.

These posters destroying the reputation of bengalis as intellectuals. That hurts the most.

Lol.. Are they bound to some kind of obligation?

In a nutshell - B'deshis, who praise India and bash Pakistan are intellectuals and those who do other way around are nonintellectuals. Latter of course ruining the reputation of Bengalis as intellectuals.

Wao! Thats new to me.

Lol.. Are they bound to some kind of obligation?

In a nutshell - B'deshis, who praise India and bash Pakistan are intellectuals and those who do other way around are nonintellectuals. Latter of course ruing the reputation of Bengalis as intellectuals.

Wao! Thats new to me.

Bangladehis are free to worship pakistan for all I care. But they don't have the fortitude for that, they would rather post fake blogs like weekly blitz under fake reporters like sunita paul and william gomes and post fake news and keep bashing india.

Unless you are a fan of ahmed qureishi, zaid hamid, christina palmer, abdul ruff etc etc, I'm surprised you missed the murder of intellectual honesty there.

BTW I'm all for improved ties between India Pak too, why would I have a problem with good ties between BD and Pak, afterall, most killed during 1971 were Hindus anyway. BD posters here have forgiven you with a big thanks.

Majority of the Bangladeshis here seem to be Pakistanis in disguise. (IMHO) This is based on interactions with human Bangladeshis Vs posts from assumed Bangladeshis here. On that point alone, this thread is useless to me.

Met MANY people from Bangladesh here in middle east.
Each and every one hated their government
Each and every one of them HATES India to the bone.

An enemy of enemy is friend. Thats why India bucked up with BD to break Pakistan in 1971. Same holds true here for BD members as well. Insecure bangladeshis whose country is surrounded all side by India, are all praise of Pakistan here ignoring the 1971 genocide. They have created an imaginary enemy in the name of India and so now Pakistan is their brother and friend. :P

You are talking about false flag apologists of their independence.

And your preemption to clear PA record is waste of time.

Okay, try to come up with evidence backing up that "3 million" number, and then you might have some credibility :lol:

Okay, try to come up with evidence backing up that "3 million" number, and then you might have some credibility :lol:

Between 200,000 to 1 million is the more accepted number.

Mehhh..who cares about them ?

^^^ This .

Seriously , why do we even care what they think about us ?

Except for China and to a much lesser extent Pakistan and Myanmar , no other Indian neighbour is significant enough for India to care about.

I may sound politically incorrect , but hearts within hearts , most Indians agree with me .

Between 200,000 to 1 million is the more accepted number.

Should be around 300,000.

Though, that even can't be verified. Exact numbers aren't known since the Mujib government were highly disorganized. But 3,000,000 is simply impossible in such a short time period.

^^^ This .

Seriously , why do we even care what they think about us ?

Except for China and to a much lesser extent Pakistan and Myanmar , no other Indian neighbour is significant for India to care about.

I may sound politically incorrect , but hearts within hearts , most Indians agree with me .

Yes, size does matter :agree:

Mehhh..who cares about them ?

Just see how your countrymen derailed this thread with their worthless posts and then come back again and tell me who cares. Maybe you don't, but most of Indians on this forum seems to care A LOT.

Just see how your countrymen derailed this thread with their worthless posts and then come back again and tell me who cares. Maybe you don't, but most of Indians on this forum seems to care A LOT.

Indian members are sharing their views . You should share yours .

What can they do if they don't like the Bangladeshi members on here ? Bangladeshis on this forum don't like Indians as well and they express it in sooo many threads .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom