What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

K they’re all traitors then, hang them all, jail them etc etc. Whatever works for you.

There is a limit. A fine line that shouldn't be crossed no matter what

You and your ilk want everyone in this country to cross that line till that line becomes a joke

And due to cowardice of Pakistani leadership it seems that you are successful

I have said it before. And I am saying it again

General bajwa has brought down Pakistan army's repute and image as an institution. Due to wrong policies of General Bajwa, Pakistan army as an institution is facing humiliation and disgrace despite their continuous sacrifices

This is shameful but then this happens when you are too soft and scared to tackle enemies head on
Had Gen Bajwa given NRO or deal to opposition, none of this had happened. Unlike Musharraf, Gen Bajwa is not backing down on internal or external pressure to give NRO to opposition and let Imran go.

There is a limit. A fine line that shouldn't be crossed no matter what

You and your ilk want everyone in this country to cross that line till that line becomes a joke

And due to cowardice of Pakistani leadership it seems that you are successful
Okay what’s the limit exactly? Let’s have it demarcated.

As per @Jungibaaz and his ilk you can do the following but still nobody has the right to call you traitor

1. Openly calling for violence against Pakistani soldiers and giving them death threats
2. Openly asking for dividing country along ethnic lines
3. Openly abusing the founding fathers of this country
4. Not recognizing border of this country with Afghanistan
5. Supporting terrorists that have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians
6. Openly abusing and running malicious propaganda campaigns against state institutions

You can do all of the above. Laikin ghaddar nahi kehna kisi nai

such a fear that we bombed 6 indian locations that day and shot down a jet and fired many BVR missiles on others :lol: kitna dara hoa tha pakistna na
such a fear that we bombed 6 indian locations that day and shot down a jet and fired many BVR missiles on others :lol: kitna dara hoa tha pakistna na

That bombing mission failed after Abhinandan intercepted it, shooting down an old MiG-21 with 24 to 1 numerical superiority is by no means an extraordinary feat. And you wasted a couple of amrams which flankers dodged easily.

Okay what’s the limit exactly? Let’s have it demarcated.

Saying "Pakistan army chief ki tangain kaamp rahi thi India k hamlai k dar sai" itself is a red line for any citizen of Pakistan

But you think it is okay to say this in parliament and nobody should call them traitor
Had Gen Bajwa given NRO or deal to opposition, none of this had happened. Unlike Musharraf, Gen Bajwa is not backing down on internal or external pressure to give NRO to opposition and let Imran go.

This NRO bullsh!t

they openly say that they don't want NRO. Then why not take them to task for their vitriol against the state? But bajwa Imran duo is too scared to do that

That bombing mission failed after Abhinandan intercepted it, shooting down an old MiG-21 with 24 to 1 numerical superiority is by no means an extraordinary feat. And you wasted a couple of amrams which flankers dodged easily.

How the bombing mission failed when Pakistan was able to drop bombs right next to your brigade head quarters which was the target?

What kind of failure is this?

Saying "Pakistan army chief ki tangain kaamp rahi thi India k hamlai k dar sai" itself is a red line for any citizen of Pakistan

But you think it is okay to say this in parliament and nobody should call them traitor

It’s poor taste and probably bullshit. But what do you think should be done about it?

that was after mission not before mission was major sucsess when india shot down own mi-17 . if you call it failed then god bless failure

Before the Indians end up eating themselves, let me point out that it's in UN charter that if countries are not involved in a declared war, they are committed to release each others prisoners immediatley.
This is not the first time an IAF pilot taken POW was released after a few days....recall the same fate of Kambami Nachiketa who was taken prisoner during the full blown Kargil conflict but was still released after a week and the IAF Canberra crew who were shot down while on a spying mission over Pakistan, were repatriated after interrogation.

1603917873654.png

PAF Sabre Draws First Blood ON 10 April 1959.

“I had not seen any ejection but, in fact, both crew were found, relatively unharmed, by a ground party and after the usual interrogation, returned to India.''

member of national assembly makes this claim in assembly and even names ppl.
Pak members here- I stopped believing Indian claims.
Janab koi bataye inhe ki yeh Pakistani hai.

Anyways, the moment pak had released videos of them parading Wg Cdr Abhinandan like some prized trophy, i knew it from then on ki yeh kuch ghanto ki he mehman nawazi kar payenge.

As per @Jungibaaz and his ilk you can do the following but still nobody has the right to call you traitor

1. Openly calling for violence against Pakistani soldiers and giving them death threats
2. Openly asking for dividing country along ethnic lines
3. Openly abusing the founding fathers of this country
4. Not recognizing border of this country with Afghanistan
5. Supporting terrorists that have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians
6. Openly abusing and running malicious propaganda campaigns against state institutions
Thanks for letting me know, I wasn’t aware I held all these beliefs. Truly a revelation! :tup:

Those strikes hit all their marks, Abhi and the chaps in the flankers failed to intercept them. One of them even managing to get captured in the process. For a smaller country like ours to openly violate the airspace of self proclaimed superpower, suppress air defences, down and scare off interceptors, claim local air superiority and freely target locations is a huge feat.

Back
Top Bottom