What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

Our mirages bombed the terrorists camps successfully and PAF couldn't intercept them. That's how you strike. I agree that the complement Indian leadership allowed the IAF to lose the bvr missile advantage over the PAF which acquired longer range bvr missiles. But do not forget how PAF refused to offer any fight to the IAF during the Kargil war after two f16s getting locked on by an IAF fulcrum which had bvr missiles and PAF didn't. You lost your element of surprise after Feb 27 skirmish. Wr are now inducting better and longer range bvr missiles.
Both airforces have stand-off weapons and platforms to employ them, difference is, we came the next day with the enemy being forewarned. We came in numbers and in daylight, suppressed air defences, shot down interceptions and made our marks at standoff ranges while also capturing strike footage.

No matter what you claim about Balakot strike, PAF’s display was way more impressive and more successful.

Haha under what definition of article 6, is a politically charged statement aimed at SMQ in parliament an example of high treason? :lol:

Especially since SMQ hurled similar nature accusations at the opposition too? I guess everyone’s a traitor. Thanks for proving my point!

I am talking about these statements:

1. Openly calling for violence against Pakistani soldiers and giving them death threats
2. Openly asking for dividing country along ethnic lines
3. Openly abusing the founding fathers of this country
4. Not recognizing border of this country with Afghanistan
5. Supporting terrorists that have killed Pakistani soldiers and civilians
6. Openly abusing and running malicious propaganda campaigns against state institutions

Which as per you and your ilk don't come under treachery

Inappropriate Language
Only Niazi and his daku gang can say abusive things about others.

When others say bad things about Niazi then Niazi unleashes his woman on periods Murad Saeed to whine in a loud pitch with incoherent nonsense. Like seriously dude, someone control that whuman

He is delusional and does self-projection.

The fact he is doing these projections to a retired mod as well makes me worried he might be posting from a mental health institute without taking his medication.

It is a sign of schizophrenia.

And here comes the PTM afghani shill

Did mohsin dawar give a new bayan on "fazail of drone attacks" or he has stopped it after he started selling his chooran of human rights under PTM?

Hey @Jungibaaz

What are your views about this tweet by a provincial member of PTM?

They are openly lying about it.

Nah bajwa and imran are cowards. Too coward to take action against internal enemies

He is delusional and does self-projection.

The fact he is doing these projections to a retired mod as well makes me worried he might be posting from a mental health institute without taking his medication.

It is a sign of schizophrenia.
I’m sure he means well, everyone likes to think their intentions are good. So I don’t doubt his, even if they’re aimed at me. But assuming bad intent in others by default is a very negative trait.

He was also convinced that I was some pakhtoon nationalist or Afghan not too long ago.

I’m a traitor, you’re a traitor, we’re all traitors. :)
Only Niazi and his daku gang can say abusive things about others

When others say bad things about Niazi then Niazi unleashes his woman on periods Murad Saeed to whine in a loud pitch with incoherent nonsense. Like seriously dude, someone control that whuman
:omghaha:

Both airforces have stand-off weapons and platforms to employ them, difference is, we came the next day with the enemy being forewarned. We came in numbers and in daylight, suppressed air defences, shot down interceptions and made our marks at standoff ranges while also capturing strike footage.

No matter what you claim about Balakot strike, PAF’s display was way more impressive and more successful.

PAF used the gaps in radar coverage still got intercepted by an old mig which pursued then to their territory and got shot down by the numerically superior enemy. Abhinandan went down fighting and didn't give a damn about the enemy numbers and his obsolete aircraft.
And what about ispr declaring that they have a second Indian pilot too in their military hospital? Some time later he was declared an Israeli pilot.

Nope

That title is for @fisher1 who is looking for his own Mujeeb ur Rehman

I simply call you a simp liberal. A lefty in simple words

Thank you, sincerely. I prefer simp lefty to traitor.

Exactly but let us see what @Jungibaaz has to say
Bhai what do you want me to say? You’re the one claiming it is treason, it’s on you to prove it and to say what should be done. I’m just here because you mentioned me. :D

How you bombed them "successfully" when as per neutral experts all of your bombs missed the target??

is this the definition of "success" in Modi's India? Missing targets?

What neutral experts? Those who said that only crows and trees got killed? Why did your army took the journalists a month later to that camp which was bombed?

Bhai what do you want me to say? You’re the one claiming it is treason, it’s on you to prove it and to say what should be done. I’m just here because you mentioned me. :D

So it isn't treason for you?

Like not accepting international border of Pakistan with Afghanistan is not treason for you?

I just want to be clear here

PAF used the gaps in radar coverage still got intercepted by an old mig which pursued then to their territory and got shot down by the numerically superior enemy. Abhinandan went down fighting and didn't give a damn about the enemy numbers and his obsolete aircraft.
And what about ispr declaring that they have a second Indian pilot too in their military hospital? Some time later he was declared an Israeli pilot.
Would you call getting a mig, a Sukhoi getting shot down. Mirages bugging out claiming radar failure and turning cold. Then a SAM shooting down an Mi-17 in friendly fire due to panic and confusion... would you call that a successful interception.

Look, I don’t want to insult your armed forces or say something with bravado, but we got the better of you on that occasion, just admit it and move on.

These Mad*rC*** PML-N members leave no stone unturned to humiliate Pakistan and its organizations.

What neutral experts?

All neutral experts

Google it. Ok let me do it for you

India’s strike on Balakot: a very precise miss?

India mocked Pakistan over a surprise airstrike, but now it looks like an embarrassing failure

Those who said that only crows and trees got killed?

Yup

Because that is exactly what you have killed

Why did your army took the journalists a month later to that camp which was bombed?

Because army knew that we have satellites today that can confirm that whether you hit those so called camps or not and satellites confirmed that you missed your targets

Anyways both foreign and local journalists confirmed that you missed your targets like this one from the day of the attack:

Villagers Near Balakot Say Indian Warplanes Missed Jaish-Run Madrasa By A Kilometre

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom