What's new

Abhinandan was released on massive Indian pressure of war: Ayaz Sadiq Claims

member of national assembly makes this claim in assembly and even names ppl.
Pak members here- I stopped believing Indian claims.
Janab koi bataye inhe ki yeh Pakistani hai.

Anyways, the moment pak had released videos of them parading Wg Cdr Abhinandan like some prized trophy, i knew it from then on ki yeh kuch ghanto ki he mehman nawazi kar payenge.

One of our politician also said that she didn't have any property even in Pakistan let alone London in Supreme court of Pakistan. It turned out she had millions worth of property in London and Pakistan

you can believe them since you make bhagwan out of a loser like modi. But we don't do that here
The target was the hq which paf failed to bomb.

did you even both to watch video that PAF released? Target was to drop bombs right next to your HQ which we did

Yeah if you had killed someone other than that crow in Balakot then surely we would have dropped bombs on your HQ and IAF would have failed in stopping that

Saying "Pakistan army chief ki tangain kaamp rahi thi India k hamlai k dar sai" itself is a red line for any citizen of Pakistan

Dude listen to that desperate idiot again....he wasn't talking about General Bajwa but referring to SMQ....who has since come out and poured water on the statement.

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn’t aware I held all these beliefs. Truly a revelation! :tup:

You want us to not call people making such statements as traitors

If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. Then we would call it a duck
Dude listen to that desperate idiot again....he wasn't talking about General Bajwa but referring to SMQ....who has since come out and poured water on the statement.

Still

He tried to present Pakistan and its leadership as cowards.

Enough to kick him out of the parliament and drag on the shahrah e dastoor but that won't happen

You want us to not call people making such statements as traitors

If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. Then we would call it a duck
Is there one duck or are there many ducks, are they all quacking or some making other noises? And if it is a duck, what do you propose be done about it, besides labelling them ducks? That seems to be government strategy already.

Is there one duck or many ducks, are they all quacking or some making other noises. And if it is a duck. What do you propose be done about it, besides labelling them ducks. That seems to be government strategy already.

Before answering your question lets first decide that if something looks and sounds like a duck then whether we should call it a duck or a pigeon

Lets decide this first

Saying "Pakistan army chief ki tangain kaamp rahi thi India k hamlai k dar sai" itself is a red line for any citizen of Pakistan
By the way, watch the video again, he is quite clearly speaking of SMQ. If SMQ can say they’re all working under directions of Modi, then I think some rhetoric hurled back is probably less surprising. I may not agree with it personally, but maybe cut down the virtue signalling a little?

Before answering your question lets first decide that if something looks and sounds like a duck then whether we should call it a duck or a pigeon

Lets decide this first

Okay. Done, they’re all ducks (traitors), every one of them, they’re all the same etc. Now, what is to be done? Op searchlight?

Those strikes hit all their marks, Abhi and the chaps in the flankers failed to intercept them. One of them even managing to get captured in the process. For a smaller country like ours to openly violate the airspace of self proclaimed superpower, suppress air defences, down and scare off interceptors, claim local air superiority and freely target locations is a huge feat.

Our mirages bombed the terrorists camps successfully and PAF couldn't intercept them. That's how you strike. I agree that the complement Indian leadership allowed the IAF to lose the bvr missile advantage over the PAF which acquired longer range bvr missiles. But do not forget how PAF refused to offer any fight to the IAF during the Kargil war after two f16s getting locked on by an IAF fulcrum which had bvr missiles and PAF didn't. You lost your element of surprise after Feb 27 skirmish. Wr are now inducting better and longer range bvr missiles.

By the way, watch the video again, he is quite clearly speaking of SMQ. If SMQ can say they’re all working under directions of Modi, then I think some rhetoric hurled back is probably less surprising. I may not agree with it personally, but maybe cut down the virtue signalling a little?

SMQ is saying they are working under directions of Modi because they are attacking Pakistan army and state of Pakistan

They are worse than Modi for Pakistan. SMQ was very soft for calling them chaprasi of Modi

Either they apologize for their crimes and their statements or they get Article 6 on them

it is simple. Ducks should get what they deserve
Haha under what definition of article 6, is a politically charged statement aimed at SMQ in parliament an example of high treason? :lol:

Especially since SMQ hurled similar nature accusations at the opposition too? I guess everyone’s a traitor. Thanks for proving my point!

Our mirages bombed the terrorists camps successfully

How you bombed them "successfully" when as per neutral experts all of your bombs missed the target??

is this the definition of "success" in Modi's India? Missing targets?

That bombing mission failed after Abhinandan intercepted it, shooting down an old MiG-21 with 24 to 1 numerical superiority is by no means an extraordinary feat. And you wasted a couple of amrams which flankers dodged easily.

And i don't have to remind you that who on that day refused to travel to Delhi by air.
1603918874015.png

1603918916284.png

1603919017693.png

Indian definition of victory is getting lungi back after being raped

To put in terms understandable to them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom