What's new

Abdul Qadir Gilani wins NA-151: unofficial results

PTI And PML N can' t face PPP.
PPP is the national party.
Only party which also loves minorities and gave sacrifices for the betterment of the people and for minority rights.
After Martial law of Supreme court which is mostly PMLN party, PPP is now much strong.
In next election, You will see that PPP will go in election with huge confidence and Bilawal bhutto is the Next prime minister.
I don't like zardari as President, but Pakistan is safe under PPP because it represents whole nation.
Imran khan is Taliban sympathizer and lover of Bloch militant .
PMLN represents only half of Punjab.
Pakistan is not safe under the leadership of PTI and PMLN.
It is better to Vote for PMLNQ. Then ppp is next choice.

lol@you comments..

But I agree with you comments... Under PPP Pakistan is safe from external threats since,

1) Enemy agents are in power so they don't need externally hurt Pakistan
2) How much damage this government has done from Inside. Our Enemies don't need to do anything from outside.

Has anyone went to Multan? or visited Gillani's constituency? All the people calling Pakistani awam Jahil should STFU if they don;t know the ground realities.... Gillani has spend some hefty amount (x billion) on multan for development projects especially in his constituency. Roads are build properly, water pipes laid, new electricity connections etc etc... That's why people gave vote to GILLANI and that's the hard reality that Politician throws a bone to general populace, our public settles for bone and favors back as a token of gratitude to those who throw the bone.

as they say, A known devil is better than unknown one and since PPP devil did "some" projects even after eating public funds nothing can be said about the Non-PPP opponent if he will ever spend on development projects

i live in lahore and use to go Multan. when i compare to road development project in Lahore and Multan. i find Multan projects are well planned than Lahore,specially overhead bridges in Lahore at Thokar, Kalma chowk and Muslim town are ill planned as compare to Multan kacheri, Khaniwal roads bridge which are well planned .
Musharaf work for Lahore-Multan highway is also appreciable, which was hard to travel before development

PTI And PML N can' t face PPP.
PPP is the national party.
Only party which also loves minorities and gave sacrifices for the betterment of the people and for minority rights.
After Martial law of Supreme court which is mostly PMLN party, PPP is now much strong.
In next election, You will see that PPP will go in election with huge confidence and Bilawal bhutto is the Next prime minister.
I don't like zardari as President, but Pakistan is safe under PPP because it represents whole nation.
Imran khan is Taliban sympathizer and lover of Bloch militant .
PMLN represents only half of Punjab.
Pakistan is not safe under the leadership of PTI and PMLN.
It is better to Vote for PMLNQ. Then ppp is next choice.

Oh man stop this BS here... If you love so much to die then go alone and jump in river.

Has anyone went to Multan? or visited Gillani's constituency? All the people calling Pakistani awam Jahil should STFU if they don;t know the ground realities.... Gillani has spend some hefty amount (x billion) on multan for development projects especially in his constituency. Roads are build properly, water pipes laid, new electricity connections etc etc... That's why people gave vote to GILLANI and that's the hard reality that Politician throws a bone to general populace, our public settles for bone and favors back by giving as a token of gratitude to them

as they say, A known devil is better than unknown one and since PPP devil did "some" projects even after eating public funds nothing can be said about the Non-PPP opponent if he will ever spend on development projects

And is that good logic to vote Gilani. Whole country is suffering internaly and externely but according to you multan is shining.

People CALMMMMM DOWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Look at the election results, they were dead close. Qadir Gillani was able to win with only a lead of 4000 votes, compare that to previous elections where the Gillanis would take Multan by a huge margin. Multan is there hometown, this is where traditionally they get their power from. It was expected that they would win but nobody expected the election result to be this close.

Keep in mind that no candidates from PTI or PML-N took part in the by-election. From my personal point of view, this by election is a complete blow up on the face of PPP. This is a seat the Gillanis used to win with ease, but in this by election without any real competition they had a tough time winning. An independent was able to get this close to Qadir Gillani, i am sure the PPP Central Planning Committee would be rubbing their heads right now. In my opinion, this is great news.

With money from every reallocation for only Multan development, and Govt. machinery all on move for Gillani, a paltry 4000 win against an independent candidate... if it is not signs of change what is it then?

after this election i access that New IJI formation ( PTI,PMLN,JI,DPC.....) against PPP has been developed by establishment.
History is going to repeat again.

Too Weak!! Your political understandings to the very contituancy level:coffee:
Sory sir,
I myself was posted, on various polling stations as a young lieutnt! 20 years ago in punjab , & different other places.
Mark my words , if PTI & PMln keep fighting in punjab , PPP will keep winning next 1000000000 years?
I think you are a. Patriot, & surly you are not going to fall for your self intersts!

I told you few days back that it is going to be the case and not only this time PPP is going to win the next election too because i know the hypocrisy of our nation, they have double standards , decisions change overnight due to some fake and lame promises on the part of PPP or may be some short term benefits .

And oh man again PTI with excuse and looney character ....Why is it so that every time a crucial moment come they back-out by using various excuses .... They will do the same in next election too ...they will find some excuse to back-out .....They have already messed up many things

Yes Indeed…I already stated your kind (Typical politically blind PTI supporter) of response in my post number 5, Re-read it and enjoy:rofl::rofl:

InshAllah... here is a difference

father having prejudice, while wife and daughters having arguments...

enjoy till your bubble is busted...

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you few days back that it is going to be the case and not only this time PPP is going to win the next election too because i know the hypocrisy of our nation, they have double standards , decisions change overnight due to some fake and lame promises on the part of PPP or may be some short term benefits .

And oh man again PTI with excuse and looney character ....Why is it so that every time a crucial moment come they back-out by using various excuses .... They will do the same in next election too ...they will find some excuse to back-out .....They have already messed up many things
Would you still, support new elections with next more brutal , & more croupt, PPP govt in shight?
Isn't its better , clean the mess, & callll marshall revolution from pakarmy?

Would you still, support new elections with next more brutal , & more croupt, PPP govt in shight?
Isn't its better , clean the mess, & callll marshall revolution from pakarmy?

Actually we are seriously stuck , its a see saw situation, PPP under zardari and gillani is the most corrupt govt in the history of Pakistan but still martial law is not the solution , we already have a crippled economy and whenever martial law comes regardless of the nature of military leadership it always takes a toll on economy though musharaf was an exception in this case. I am against musharraf but not as much as many other , i am against him because of few absurd and gutless decisions he took but no one can deny the good steps on his part , which are many . Had he not committed to Lal Masjid operation and WOT he may still have his seat intact , but as the saying goes its useless to cry over split milk.

I would wait till the elections and hope that PTI gets out of this looney and impulsive character and wins the election but if not and ALLAH forbid PPP comes i along with many other people will favor martial law though it can backfire but atlesst better than this PPP crap
Also my intuition is if ALLAH forbid PPP wins then there is a great chance army will declare martial law , they too are sick of these PPP idiots

Actually we are seriously stuck , its a see saw situation, PPP under zardari and gillani is the most corrupt govt in the history of Pakistan but still martial law is not the solution , we already have a crippled economy and whenever martial law comes regardless of the nature of military leadership it always takes a toll on economy though musharaf was an exception in this case. I am against musharraf but not as much as many other , i am against him because of few absurd and gutless decisions he took but no one can deny the good steps on his part , which are many . Had he not committed to Lal Masjid operation and WOT he may still have his seat intact , but as the saying goes its useless to cry over split milk.

I would wait till the elections and hope that PTI gets out of this looney and impulsive character and wins the election but if not and ALLAH forbid PPP comes i along with many other people will favor martial law though it can backfire but atlesst better than this PPP crap
Also my intuition is if ALLAH forbid PPP wins then there is a great chance army will declare martial law , they too are sick of these PPP idiots
then keep waiting 100 more years, PPP won yesterday, it will keep winning 99 years more to go!
hope you can check , economic activities durring AYUB KHAN, ZIA-UL-HAQ, & MUSHARAF times & the times of democrazy, there is no comparison my friend, even check the rates of USD, durring marshallaw times & the times whenever democrazy was in power, just check & come with reality figures?
PTI & PMLn & all others , dont have the magic, which can out perform PPP on the election day, & if PPP win again , then they all should stop crying & should accept it, as thier destny but then
, maybe there will not be any country call pakistan, good luck!

Are you guys seriously saying the PPP might lose?
Yesterday proved it would not, there will always be enough support.

Also, note that this is in Punjab. If they are still winning in Punjab, they'll cruise in Sindh

then keep waiting 100 more years, PPP won yesterday, it will keep winning 99 years more to go!
hope you can check , economic activities durring AYUB KHAN, ZIA-UL-HAQ, & MUSHARAF times & the times of democrazy, there is no comparison my friend, even check the rates of USD, durring marshallaw times & the times whenever democrazy was in power, just check & come with reality figures?
PTI & PMLn & all others , dont have the magic, which can out perform PPP on the election day, & if PPP win again , then they all should stop crying & should accept it, as thier destny but then
, maybe there will not be any country call pakistan, good luck!

We have not tested PTI so we should give them a chance atleast to participate in election , if they don't win then as i already told you with PPP coming their is a chance of martial law, Although i have heard that establishment is supporting PTI because this time round they don't want to show up on the scene rather they want to work at the back end. Its just few months left we have to give them a chance atleast , If we can elect ,re-elect and in the meanwhile can give tens of chances to PMLn and PPP then why not a single chance to PTI

And by the way the names you mentioned all of them have been the puppets of US, so whats the difference military or civil all work what US says . Its not like they were the men of words and men of honor who stood and stared in the eyes of US. They have committed blunders too

Are you guys seriously saying the PPP might lose?
Yesterday proved it would not, there will always be enough support.

Also, note that this is in Punjab. If they are still winning in Punjab, they'll cruise in Sindh

After what PPP has done in these 4.5 years seeing all that if anyone still gives them the vote then no-one can prohibit anyone to conclude that person who vote for PPP as a double standard, self-centered and non-patriotic Pakistani , who has voted not for the prosperity of the country rather for his personal benefits or feudal attachment

After what PPP has done in these 4.5 years seeing all that if anyone still gives them the vote then no-one can prohibit anyone to conclude that person who vote for PPP as a double standard, self-centered and non-patriotic Pakistani , who has voted not for the prosperity of the country rather for his personal benefits or feudal attachment
The people in villages owned by the people in the PPP have no choice but to vote for them. Our maid also gets an apartment renewed every year with TV for a vote

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom