What's new

Abdul Qadir Gilani wins NA-151: unofficial results

What happened to Pew, IRI and various other polls???? didn't they went in Multan:hitwall:

From Now on ......i hate assumptions based solely on so called Poll:bye:

It's clears the picture of next election... where even after one of the worst corrupt tenour still people voted for same people. Just because of "Peer".

Army Rule without Democracy is BEST for Pakistan. Nothing else can save pakistani nation from these Jahil people.

sir,
thats why i posted the thread, enough with democrazy, wellcome marshallaw & most of the time many geniuses kept, favouring new elections & this democrazy, instead!
make it 1000 times, the result will be the same!
no cure, execpt grand marshall revolution, imposed by pakarmy, with rotation in command, specifiyed targets, & objectives, like chinese!

What happened to Pew, IRI and various other polls???? didn't they went in Multan:hitwall:

From Now on ......i hate assumptions based solely on so called Poll:bye:

these all are paid media stunts, but i am sure PTI will create a damage in punjab, to PMLn!
the result will be. like today! PPP wins.

yai haal hai

Chief Justices dont retire, genius

but his credibility & judgment sucked?

Don't worry, Its only bcz of bogus voters lists and complete state rigging in favor of PPPs candidate and besides, Thousands and thousands of PTI voters boycots this election on their chiarman's advice only, Once PTI get in action she will defeats all Parties combine candidate single handedly:hitwall::rofl::rofl:

Now lets get out of bogus voter lists issue, next elections are going to be contested on same voter lists. There a lot to think for the voters of constituency and for other parties as well.
I don't know if there was any real requirement by elections once we are left with not more than six months remaining in term. Isn't it a waste of resources? Any law expert may explain the issue.

Now lets get out of bogus voter lists issue, next elections are going to be contested on same voter lists. There a lot to think for the voters of constituency and for other parties as well.

Impossible, I mean as of now this plain truth can’t get through from the stronghead aka ponka khan, while another important opportunity to strike in PPPs heart is lost only due to his abject stubbornness.

Siannaaa Kaan hai….Hamaisha Gooo hee kahi ga!! Inshallah!!

Thanks God i left such a hopeless country full of idiots..
Rot in loadshedding and keep paying the outlandish bills.
And yes....dont forget to vote for same theives over and over again...
So that your next generations live in stone ages...

Uff uff, itna ghusa?

People CALMMMMM DOWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Look at the election results, they were dead close. Qadir Gillani was able to win with only a lead of 4000 votes, compare that to previous elections where the Gillanis would take Multan by a huge margin. Multan is there hometown, this is where traditionally they get their power from. It was expected that they would win but nobody expected the election result to be this close.

Keep in mind that no candidates from PTI or PML-N took part in the by-election. From my personal point of view, this by election is a complete blow up on the face of PPP. This is a seat the Gillanis used to win with ease, but in this by election without any real competition they had a tough time winning. An independent was able to get this close to Qadir Gillani, i am sure the PPP Central Planning Committee would be rubbing their heads right now. In my opinion, this is great news.

i would congratulate the people of multan for electing the son of shaheed. Are people bought pets of these corrupt peers.?

Jahil awam again doing what they can do the best. Electing corrupt on the name of some Buzrug.
Agree with , nothing good will happen until public will keep voting on name of biradari , sect and family history. I saw same public attitude here in India when corrupt A Raja came from jail to his city , there were thousands was waiting to greet him.. because his brother is ex-Cm and his relatives are all over politics of Tamilnadu. and I bet he will win again.

Whom to blame .. public or system or politicians ..

Jahil ka jahil raha ga Pakistan. Huma bus do he kaam atta hain, bacha payda kerna (chaia roti na ho dena ka liya) or corrupt logon ko vote dena or baad main us per wain kerna. We as a nation have no future.

the newly elected HOLY peer imports chemicals to produce E pills .... God bless these people for their awesome choice....:wave:

sir,
thats why i posted the thread, enough with democrazy, wellcome marshallaw & most of the time many geniuses kept, favouring new elections & this democrazy, instead!
make it 1000 times, the result will be the same!
no cure, execpt grand marshall revolution, imposed by pakarmy, with rotation in command, specifiyed targets, & objectives, like chinese!

these all are paid media stunts, but i am sure PTI will create a damage in punjab, to PMLn!
the result will be. like today! PPP wins.

but his credibility & judgment sucked?
Seriously , In Pakistan you can't expect anything from Public, They are habitant of slavery, Feudals and politicians kept them like their pets and slaughter them whenever they want. That so called slogan of Roti, Kapra and blah bla.. They aren't even providing basic neccesities to people, and watever they are providing is their spited sh!t ,wats more surprising is that locals are satisfied with them, :lol: Saraiki Soba ? Multani? WtF ! when whole Sufism is used for just votebank, They all are just a bunch of third class slaves. Don't even deserves any sympathy . Let them do watever they want.

PPP with all match fixing won by only 4000 votes is a big slap to PPP.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom