What's new

Abdul Qadir Gilani wins NA-151: unofficial results

Whatever the case maybe, they were still convicted..

You and I know very well how things work in Pakistan's judicial system. If those who were directly responsible for the break up of Pakistan have been let go free, I doubt these Zardari, Nawaz and the likes will ever be held accountable.
No they won't , till now we can't solve the mystries of LIAQAT ali khan, & quaid-e-azam ,s deaths?
How can we do, find other clues & proves to make justice, in this country? With so powerfull elites as the faces behind , the cases?

No they won't , till now we can't solve the mystries of LIAQAT ali khan, & quaid-e-azam ,s deaths?
How can we do, find other clues & proves to make justice, in this country? With so powerfull elites as the faces behind , the cases?

Hard line Islamist will not end until you change the name of the country and remove Islamic.
They made Islamic hsid in every where, My friend is from jamat e islami. He is Hafiz but he goes with me in chaklas and enjoys with girls. I told him many time to leave it because he is Hafiz but he doesn't care. Next day he spend his time on Tableegh and he tells people to avoid haram and bad work but still he goes with me and does haram work.
I personally doesn't believe on any God, Allah, Bhagwan etc... but he is Hafiz.

Hard line Islamist will not end until you change the name of the country and remove Islamic.
They made Islamic hsid in every where, My friend is from jamat e islami. He is Hafiz but he goes with me in chaklas and enjoys with girls. I told him many time to leave it because he is Hafiz but he doesn't care. Next day he spend his time on Tableegh and he tells people to avoid haram and bad work but still he goes with me and does haram work.
I personally doesn't believe on any God, Allah, Bhagwan etc... but he is Hafiz.

Dear sir,
What is the reason putting , your personal experiences. To change the, idealogy behind the creation of pakistan ?
If after some years, some one does some terrorist activity on the name of seculism, thn we should change our state name again?
Come on you are sensible poster, show up with some with some sense plz?
Its not , only hard linners in pakistan responsible for every ill, its more of our feudal politicians, who shows themselves as the librals & champs of democrazies in pakistan?

Even I live outside, pakistan with my thai muslim wife, & was acceptble long time before, too get a thai citizenship, but never opted that, beecause I love , my country pakistan, I love my allaha, I love my army, even though I am not , a good muslim I hve lots of bad habbits, but still I never let my, country , my allha, my army down for tobe called a dam librl.
Pakistan needs a revolution , by pakarmy to clean the total mess , including at NA 151 multan!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom