What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

no no .... you have wrongly diagnose his disease ... he need this

Doctor-Butlers-Stop-Hemorrhoid.jpg
Can't believe even you are trolling instead of ignoring trolls, you are inviting them for this, It derails thread further. :stop::sad::super:

Here is a web page where you can calculate how many small circles of certain Diameter a Bigger circle can hold.
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/smaller-circles-in-larger-circle-d_1849.html

If i put The bigger circle Dia as 1.8 meters as calculated earlier to be the Dia of Payload fairing of Ababeel missile and 0.76m for smaller circles as calculated earlier for the warhead Dia of Shaheen-3,presumably used on Ababeel as MIRV. Then it gives result as 3 can be held.
But if i reduce the Dia of inner circles by just 4 Cm to 0.72 M then it says the circle of 1.8m can hold 4 smalled circles of 0.72 Meters dia.
I am assuming 0.72 as MIRV size of Ababeel as the 0.76 M figure we calculated on Shaheen 3 was with Warhead canopy. However the MIRV won't have that warhead canopy individually . So it must be smaller? @JamD

12345-picsay-jpg.371677

All You indian kids are funny. Do you actually think It's possible to fake a missile test in this day and age? With all the spying tools n technology i.e radars, satellites ? Do you actually believe that Pakistan launched a missile into the sky and India didn't know What kind it was? Where it was headed? If India didn't know then i have to say All ur intelligence agencies, Ur militaire, ur airforce and all the junk u spend billions of dollars on procuring from Isreal, Russia, U.S is Absolutely Waste of money n junk.
They are just saying what their media tells, they majority believes it's all about just paint job and that too not much shiny even changes color while flying.

Last edited:
Whether Pakistan has mastered MIRV technology given that it merely mentions that the missile is “capable” of being fitted with a MIRV warhead, rather than announcing that it has mastered the technology and developed MIRV payload (Miniaturized nuclear warheads for MIRVs).

Like i said not the color of missile this time, it's a matter of Grammer and twisting of words. Look here boy Pakistan wasn't trying to impress the Pakistani Public definitely not pdf fans when it performed the test. It was sending a message a message to India. Trust me Indian Navy, Raw, Iaf, etc... Was watching the test on their fancy gadgets from russia, Isreal, USA. Come on now we live in the 21st century. N please don't try to tell me Pakistan Launched a missile and Indian air Force, raw, Navy didn't know what kind it was n wher it was going.

Pakistan has to strengthen its air defense especially against drones.Daesh has released video in which they are striking multiple targets with u.s made drone in mousal Iraq.u.s forces in Afghanistan may give similar drones to isis to use them against Pakistan.

pakistan has already exhibited its capabilities against drones, from advance Israeli made to hand held quad copters.....

The Indians have been stunted by this latest test. They immediately reverted back to their familiar shell of "painted Chinese missile" even Vipin Narang an Indian MIT professor who always propogates the typical anti Pakistan vitriol had to admit Pakistan is way ahead of India in the MIRV game. This after years of red faced denials hahaha

The missile will be test fired from Pakistani territory which is roughly 200 KM from Indian border. Indian radars can pick up the missile during launch phase and hit the missile during its course.

The Green pine radars can pick up even small objects like foot ball that fly 100's of km away.

This missile cannot be a shield to implement the left over agenda after partition for pakistan.

The missile will be test fired from Pakistani territory which is roughly 200 KM from Indian border. Indian radars can pick up the missile during launch phase and hit the missile during its course.

The Green pine radars can pick up even small objects like foot ball that fly 100's of km away.
Aji thora bold part ko explain tou kariye. :P
Explain the bold part please. How?

The Indians have been stunted by this latest test. They immediately reverted back to their familiar shell of "painted Chinese missile" even Vipin Narang an Indian MIT professor who always propogates the typical anti Pakistan vitriol had to admit Pakistan is way ahead of India in the MIRV game. This after years of red faced denials hahaha

[/QUO

these dumb Indian kids think it's easy to fake a missile Launch? Specially ur with ur enemy next door watching ur every move on their fancy gadgets. They jst don't get it man. Suppa poweee which can't even mange to become a regional power. lmao

I am no expert on the matter, but I think it does little to neutralize India's ABM shield

1) S-400 can trace (and hence attempt to target) the missile well inside Pakistan's airspace, or well before it has started descent for multiple war head delivery
2) If we believe the capabilities of S-400, it is little (or no) different for it to be faced with 1 missile or 4 smaller missiles at a time

So, in my humble opinion, where MIRV capability will aid future critical developments, there it cannot be dubbed as an anti anti-missile shield weapon

This missile cannot be a shield to implement the left over agenda after partition for pakistan.

Part of Pakistan's missile program is to ensure safe passage and delivery of these missiles on mission. These include defence on the ground, in flight and close to target. This is achieved by anti-anti air missiles, in flight optimised satellite guidance, stealth and electronic counter measures etc. Pakistan will always stay one step ahead of our enemies.

jealous of my likes :D

:cheers:

problem aap ke post nahe un logoon ki hain jo likes ka button dabatay rahay hain isay meri opinion aur mazboot hoti ja rahe hey oye waqaye ye sare state he pagal hey hahhahahhahaha

Back
Top Bottom