What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Whatever happened to the NOTAMS. :angel:
NOTAMs were issued, however the NAVAREA warnings (which provide exact coordinates) weren't available online. I would appreciate if anybody has them.
Sir jee paar nahi jalain gay ....because it seems it was tested for 1500KM -1800KM with in the geographical boundary of Pakistan ....

This one was aimed at much lesser range. The purpose was to verify functionality of the entire missile. We can assume that the RVs were not deployed at independent trajectories in this test. However the maximum range will not go beyond the limit set by Pakistan.
This is wrongly labeled.
Why just why? Don't we have threats beyond India as well considering not very long ago we were threatened to be bombed back to stone age. This surely should count for something?
Sadly we do not have the resources to target any other potential enemy besides India. I respect your emotions, however this is how its going to be.

Amazing feat for Pakistan which is well on its way to develop icbm. Best reply to rapistanis.

nothing left to be further investigate or describe ....pic is quite clear ....

Many not just me would like to see the RV falling , from the test video. Not because Pakistan tested it but they look good.

Its definitely southern Pakistan looking at terrain and if I am not wrong, the bird flying around are seagulls.

Was there any NOTAM issued?

Can't spot in the video but would be a sucker punch if the missile was fired from TEL.

No it dosn't . They only system that targets warhead before terminal phase is the US GMD, which has had a plethora of failures.

it does that's why one is exo atmospheric and endo atmospheric. It's common sense if a missile is detected to be launched then the interceptor would immediately be launched to target the missile.

Targeting an RV is close to impossible and not reliable.

Because last time when Shaheens were test fired they were also MIRV capable. And now this. And I need to update your knowledge regarding warheads I guess. Only if @HRK doesn't give me a negative marking for posting technical data

As I said, a Missile can be fired with a warhead or without a warhead. As per the claims by ISPR, the missile is capable of carrying multiple warheads. Now the catch is what kind of warheads. 2,3 RV or 2,3 targetable RV?

Allowing 5 warheads in a single missile and dumping them over a specific area and they do a free fall is not a big deal for any country which knows how to build 1st generation rockets. It's like cluster warhead.

The whole of the fuzz is about if these warheads are targetable? Which is not possible to develop if the country does not independently test one of them. Because the warhead is itself a guided missile launched at terminal phase and has ability to glide and target. Pakistan as per today never tested any space capsule from where this technology can be derived. And most of the nations who already possess MIRV technology or space capsules technology still at times fail during tests. This deals with supercomputation in the role of telemetry and no country is allowed to provide such a high grade super computation device for guidance. As on today Pakistan may have developed the technology to miniaturise the warhead by 0.7 times but it lacks in guidance due to unviability of resources for supercomputation in guidance.
Because last time when Shaheens were test fired they were also MIRV capable. And now this. And I need to update your knowledge regarding warheads I guess. Only if @HRK doesn't give me a negative marking for posting technical data

As I said, a Missile can be fired with a warhead or without a warhead. As per the claims by ISPR, the missile is capable of carrying multiple warheads. Now the catch is what kind of warheads. 2,3 RV or 2,3 targetable RV?

Allowing 5 warheads in a single missile and dumping them over a specific area and they do a free fall is not a big deal for any country which knows how to build 1st generation rockets. It's like cluster warhead.

The whole of the fuzz is about if these warheads are targetable? Which is not possible to develop if the country does not independently test one of them. Because the warhead is itself a guided missile launched at terminal phase and has ability to glide and target. Pakistan as per today never tested any space capsule from where this technology can be derived. And most of the nations who already possess MIRV technology or space capsules technology still at times fail during tests. This deals with supercomputation in the role of telemetry and no country is allowed to provide such a high grade super computation device for guidance. As on today Pakistan may have developed the technology to miniaturise the warhead by 0.7 times but it lacks in guidance due to unviability of resources for supercomputation in guidance.

The ISPR press release clearly says MIRV not MRV and how do you know Pakistan does not have the capability for supercomputation? Are you the Mishra guy who debated a few months ago that Pakistan cannot produce SLCM? BTW SUPARCO did not test MIRV because SUPARCO is not responsible for Pakistan's missile program, NESCOM is. Indians like you think you are the smartest in the world but are nothing but uninformed, self denying, delusional fools with their heads in their a$$es and laughing stock of the whole world

The ISPR press release clearly says MIRV not MRV and how do you know Pakistan does not have the capability for supercomputation? Are you the Mishra guy who debated a few months ago that Pakistan cannot produce SLCM? BTW SUPARCO did not test MIRV because SUPARCO is not responsible for Pakistan's missile program, NESCOM is. Uniformed, self denying, delusional fools. Laughing stock of the whole world.

It is not about whether suparco conducted it or not but it's about facilities and expertise. Anyways ISPR earlier said similar about MIRV technology on shaheens. Well makes no difference. We know what they have. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom