What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

Sir ji to phir NASA, SpaceX, ESA aur ISRO ko dukan bandh karne bol de? In bachho ko kaya malum rocket ke bare me... aap hi thoda samjha de
Sirrrrrrr Jee yeh tu uper ki baat hai, Dukan band kar lein ya khool kar rahkain NASA aur Space X ki marzi but one thing is for sure Russian ki Dukan khuli hui hai, Tell Modi to pay billions and buy more S400 lol. :) Got it Sirrrrr Jeeeeeeeee

Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle
(MIRV)
l_181440_044107_updates.jpg

Yes it finally happened

• First the Submarine based Babur 3
  • Now ABABEEL

Fantastic image that describes the story of ABABEEL
'Miracle of Ababeel' quite popular tale from Quran

tahun-gajah-burung-ababil.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said, you'll just have to try and sleep not knowing the full details. Alternatively, you can always ask the Americans why they've recently imposed sanctions on 10 Pakistani nuke/missile firms.

Because those 7 were getting cosy with the china for taking the missile technology :) And there fore there were sanctions. US was rather your ally in war on terrorism.

Secondly, I again ask you, did SUPARCO conduct any test of re entry vehicle that you claim to possess MIRV technology? I again say MRV and MIRV are two different things. MIRV is itself guided warhead and MRV is not. Even as per today the most advance countries have failed multiple times while testing it because of errors in guidance at 6km/s .
It's basically the work of electronics and supercomputer involved which can provide and update missile path in nano seconds.

The moment i like about every Pakistani Missile Test is when they say on Speaker before Launch ..

5....4.....3.....2.....1 Launch .. Naaaaraaaaayeeeee TAKBEEEEEER ............Allah Ho Akber. that give goose bumps to me every time :pakistan:

Congratulation to all Pakistani Members here on PDF .. we Win this race with India getting a MIRV technology first, Inshallah we will beat Indians to 5th Generation Air crafts too:pakistan:

Last edited:
By the way where does it say in the news , that Pakistan TESTED MIRV? It just says that it is capable of carrying MIRV. Well most of the missiles have that capability. So any EVIDENCE?

So how would you say.... A MIRV missile is fired or A MIRV capable missile is test fired..... Capable isn't enough to prove that what actually it is.... Did we claim the same things "Capable with any missile"... Mentioning as "Capable" means target achieved, here. So, any nation tested any weapon with word "Capable" is actually not a proof at all.

One thing is clear...In case of any conflict with India, chances of using missiles by Pakistan are increasing exponentially...

I mean, there is so much variety available right now, Tactical missiles or strategic missiles...How the **** any one can resist the temptation?

Pakistan relies heavily on missiles and considers it basic punch from the beginning (since start of our nuke program)...

Wow, this is great news, Another milestone. Finally we got MIRV technology which Is must against India defense system.
Congrats to Scientists & engineers. :pakistan::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan:

Dispersing nuclear warheads is another major technological challenge.But it poses even bigger challenge for the party at the receiving end.​

For the members, the following book is a good read.

MIRV-cover-banner_1.jpg

Doesn't mention about what we have achieved in 2017 (as it was released in 2016).But it's a fine summary for starters.Can be read here. \/\/\/
http://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/55513451/mirvs/18

The following talk about the book will give you a good background about how the technology has evolved over the years.

Last edited:
I just visited the Indian Defence forum to see what they had to say about this , this was my first visit there and I have to say I was quite surprised , they are so pathetic and immature , personal insults , death threats and what not , and they ask why people don't like them , those words give an impression of their country , they can go ruin themselves I guess.
on topic : awesome achievement, I'm still laughing at the immaturity of the butthurt indians.

So how would you say.... A MIRV missile is fired or A MIRV capable missile is test fired..... Capable isn't enough to prove that what actually it is.... Did we claim the same things "Capable with any missile"... Mentioning as "Capable" means target achieved, here. So, any nation tested any weapon with word "Capable" is actually not a proof at all.

Because last time when Shaheens were test fired they were also MIRV capable. And now this. And I need to update your knowledge regarding warheads I guess. Only if @HRK doesn't give me a negative marking for posting technical data

As I said, a Missile can be fired with a warhead or without a warhead. As per the claims by ISPR, the missile is capable of carrying multiple warheads. Now the catch is what kind of warheads. 2,3 RV or 2,3 targetable RV?

Allowing 5 warheads in a single missile and dumping them over a specific area and they do a free fall is not a big deal for any country which knows how to build 1st generation rockets. It's like cluster warhead.

The whole of the fuzz is about if these warheads are targetable? Which is not possible to develop if the country does not independently test one of them. Because the warhead is itself a guided missile launched at terminal phase and has ability to glide and target. Pakistan as per today never tested any space capsule from where this technology can be derived. And most of the nations who already possess MIRV technology or space capsules technology still at times fail during tests. This deals with supercomputation in the role of telemetry and no country is allowed to provide such a high grade super computation device for guidance. As on today Pakistan may have developed the technology to miniaturise the warhead by 0.7 times but it lacks in guidance due to unviability of resources for supercomputation in guidance.

Back
Top Bottom