What's new

AAP- the real deal

Bea9fTrCYAA6dUI.jpg

Arvind Kejriwal's interview with Rajdeep Sardesai CNN IBN (FULL) - YouTube

Best Interview , I have seen yet, from Arvind.

I have seen exactly what Arvind was saying , how these low life Delhi police takes money from Sabji walas , thela wala, etc.

He just said what is the reality on ground. Sad these illiterate policemen become SHO and policemen by paying and then rob the people of Delhi. And you try to talk to these policemen and the language they use is just beyond imagination

And before any congressi or NAMO fans reject this interview as lie or no reality , I will truly say that i don't like how AAP is dealing things around and going national but i support them at least in Delhi.

Rest i am sure after 2014 election AAP will know that it was mistake to go national.

I really hoped that AAP would turn out to be an alternative in India and a real responsible party, but it now clearly shows that they are far away from it and currently are nothing more than a protest party.
Protesting against Policemen that at least followed the law is complete nonsense and trying to force to get what they want through protest just shows that they are not better than other parties in India.

Big disappointment!

Disappointment comes when there is HOPE. I am really wondering, why people of India were thinking AAP to be as some kind of Messiah? Hoping that if they come to power, they will change India completely. They were ONLY saying the right things for the right people, nothing concrete on ground was happening, when they have come to power, they are just resorting to cheap populist measures which Congress was doing since Independence.

I would compare it to Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize, weren't we saying than that he got the Prize JUST on the basis of some good SPEECHES rather than action on ground?

If I remember correctly, what he was saying before/just after he attained Presidency? I would close Guantanamo within months (Not till now), Afghan war will end by 2014 (America is discussing extension), etc.??

How can we be so NAIVE?? Kejriwal is no different, he is just SAYING what the masses wants to HEAR.

Before Elections ------> Swear on Children that I would not take support of anyone.
After Elections ---------> Who Said that??? :D

Before Elections -------> Lokpal within 15 days.
After Elections --------> We are in drafting stage :D

Before Elections ---------> Will take action against Sheila Dikshit
After Elections ------------> If Mr. Harshvardhan has any proof, please bring it :D

Before Elections -----------> I will not take any banglow, et al.
After Elections -----------> :D

My Take is that they will only result in INSTABILITY in India at such a crucial time when we are talking of GDP nos. falling, etc. come May 2014.

Last edited:
Arvind Kejriwal's interview with Rajdeep Sardesai CNN IBN (FULL) - YouTube

Best Interview , I have seen yet, from Arvind.

I have seen exactly what Arvind was saying , how these low life Delhi police takes money from Sabji walas , thela wala, etc.

He just said what is the reality on ground. Sad these illiterate policemen become SHO and policemen by paying and then rob the people of Delhi. And you try to talk to these policemen and the language they use is just beyond imagination

And before any congressi or NAMO fans reject this interview as lie or no reality , I will truly say that i don't like how AAP is dealing things around and going national but i support them at least in Delhi.

Rest i am sure after 2014 election AAP will know that it was mistake to go national.

Well you know what??????? I am not a supporter or NaMo or RaGa...... But i was happy to see the changes in indian politics AK and his team was bringing..... I started believing that the current political system may get changed..... But you know what???? If AK keep doing what he is now He will loose the support of people...... He and his team is toooo arrogant.... and they can only criticize can not take any criticism......

Ex-Infy board member Balakrishnan joins AAP

THSRN_INFOSYS_1692746f.jpg

In a surprise move, V. Balakrishnan, who stepped down as Board member of software behemoth Infosys recently creating ripples in the corporate circles, has joined the Aam Admi Party.

“Yes I have become the member of AAP, have got the confirmation today,” Mr. Balakrishnan told PTI with his move to dabble in politics coming three weeks after his sudden exit from India’s second largest software services exporter.

“They (AAP) have revolutionised politics in this country, I’m fascinated with it,” Mr. Balakrishnan said.

Announcing Mr. Balakrishnan’s exit on December 20 as member of the Board and from services of the Company, Infosys had said the resignation is effective December 31, 2013.

Mr. Balakrishnan, who joined Infosys in 1991 and later became its chief financial officer, was said to be a top contender to the post of Chief Executive Officer.

In response to a question whether he was looking for a full time political career along with business commitments, he said, “In future, I think so...; I think I will be able to manage both.”

Mr. Balakrishnan, soon after his exit from Infosys, had said he was waiting for SEBI’s approval for his private equity fund, which he has formed along with former Infosys executive Mohandas Pai and former Wipro executive Girish Paranjpe.

To a question on contesting the Lok Sabha elections, he said, “It’s too early to say anything about it.”

Mr. Balakrishnan was also the BPO head at Infosys as well as the Chairman of Infosys Lodestone, a global management consultancy firm.

Ex-Infy board member Balakrishnan joins AAP - The Hindu

See What CEO of Infosys have to say.

AAP must stop practising economics of 1940s-1950s: Narayana Murthy - Moneycontrol.com

You all guyz nuts?

AAP members and ministers are those who left their 1 crore package jobs. Just see each and every member's educational qualification.

Problem all of you is you guyz are jaundiced and hence see everyone as yellow.

And for heaven's sake dont compare Akhilesh with Kejriwal.

Akhilesh is another equivalent of Rahul Gandhi who went to Australia for MBA coz he wasnt getting admission into an IIM or any top b school.

whereas, Arvind Kejriwal is an IIT/IFS who has a vision for making India corruption free.

Those who call him bubble first need to study his policies and then dare comment.

Where is the Vision of Progress? Marxist regime under Jyoti Basu in WB was honest too. What Happened? The whole industry and Economy of WB was ruined.

That is what Dr. Subramanian swamy Exactly saying for a long time.
He has never denied that. He has sided with Islamist nutjobs openly. He has even admitted that he is an anarchist. The people voting for him/supporting him are educated and should know what's in store. All this anarchy is what 'they wanted'. And that's what they are going to get. The people voting them in should not complain. Sing "The Internationale" instead. :yay:

whats disturbing is when asked about security problems of his latest protest with republic day round the corner... he said he doesn't care he would stop the president and protest on the janpath...
utter disrespect to the country... system...law
how much good may be(some think so..not me :)) we want a leader to work within in system and correct its flaws...country like India cant afford to destroy the system it is built on...imo

That is what Dr. Subramanian swamy Exactly saying for a long time.
this guy should be stopped...all educated and sane people should look beyond these populist gimmicks... guys just spread this thing on fb...and dont let this guy do more damage to the country....

Last edited:
whats disturbing is when asked about security problems of his latest protest with republic day round the corner... he said he doesn't care he would stop the president and protest on the janpath...
utter disrespect to the country... system...law
how much good may be(some think so..not me :)) we want a leader to work within in system and correct its flaws...country like India cant afford to destroy the system it is built on...imo

this guy should be stopped...all educated and sane people should look beyond these populist gimmicks... guys just spread this thing on fb...and dont let this guy do more damage to the country....

Army ko hand over karne ke baad sab theek ho jayega ek flag march se

flash news: keji says 26th jan is 'their' republic day and wats hpng in delhi nw is their republic day!
such a moron

He will be chased out before that...Delhi police has said they will not allow protest on26th jan very clearly

these guys always talk abt out aam aadmi and atrocities against them..
all these rapes are commited by the same aam admi...then how delhi police alone are responsible...
why issues like sex education,tougher laws against drugs alcohol,primary education,legalising prostitution, laws protecting women at work places,curbs on illegal cab drivers and educting people about existing laws not done or cared for..
above are the main causes of rapes...
but why are they focusing on only police...another populist idea...
exploiting the anger in people...

AAP has gone nuts. It appears though their fall will be even more steeper than their rise.

#Anarchist Arvind Party

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom