What's new

AAP- the real deal

what is the issue dear and why they come on roads ? in few words simply if you don't mind

Imran bahi, Kya battaon dilli me rahata hoon aur apne chutiye pade likhe jahil dosto se AAP ki baddai sunkar pak gayan hoon.

The incident happened in this order

1. Residents of Khirki gaon in Municipal limits of Delhi complained that Africans from Uganda and Nigeria are all prostitutes ( because they wear skirts) and drug dealers and their food smells bad.

2. Law Minister of AAP along with awara residents of Khikri goes into Rambo mode and heckles an African couple returning from mall and asks police to break into dwellings of Africans.

3. The police refuses to follow this illegal order stating that they need a warrant to barge into someone's home and also presence of a narcotics officer to conduct a raid.Local ACP tells Law minister to Fcuk off.

4. AAP's Law minister after collecting mob breaks into home of africans himself.

5. The police, in order to save Africans from mob is forced to conduct Drug test on them ( in which they come clean ).

6. Kejriwal is miffed that Police upheld the law and does not followed an unconstitutional demand of his law minister is sitting on a dharna demanding suspension of police officials who did not obeyed illegal orders of his minister.

Imran bhai, ye to mookmohan ki sarkar hai to itne saste mein bacch gaye. Mein to kehta hoon in chootiyon pe machine gun se goliyan chalwa do.

Meine is news pe ek thread bhi banayan tha.

Red terror and Racism: Two new gems in AAP's Crown.

BehQtjyCMAAnP4K.jpg

This AAP has turned out to be even worse than I imagined.

This AAP has turned out to be even worse than I imagined.

Imran bahi, Kya battaon dilli me rahata hoon aur apne chutiye pade likhe jahil dosto se AAP ki baddai sunkar pak gayan hoon.

The incident happened in this order

1. Residents of Khirki gaon in Municipal limits of Delhi complained that Africans from Uganda and Nigeria are all prostitutes ( because they wear skirts) and drug dealers and their food smells bad.

2. Law Minister of AAP along with awara residents of Khikri goes into Rambo mode and heckles an African couple returning from mall and asks police to break into dwellings of Africans.

3. The police refuses to follow this illegal order stating that they need a warrant to barge into someone's home and also presence of a narcotics officer to conduct a raid.Local ACP tells Law minister to Fcuk off.

4. AAP's Law minister after collecting mob breaks into home of africans himself.

5. The police, in order to save Africans from mob is forced to conduct Drug test on them ( in which they come clean ).

6. Kejriwal is miffed that Police upheld the law and does not followed an unconstitutional demand of his law minister is sitting on a dharna demanding suspension of police officials who did not obeyed illegal orders of his minister.

Imran bhai, ye to mookmohan ki sarkar hai to itne saste mein bacch gaye. Mein to kehta hoon in chootiyon pe machine gun se goliyan chalwa do.

Meine is news pe ek thread bhi banayan tha.

Red terror and Racism: Two new gems in AAP's Crown.

In AAP minister's midnight raid, a woman was made to urinate in public.

In AAP minister's midnight raid, woman made to urinate in public | NDTV.com

hindustantimes.com/india-news/african-woman-forced-to-give-u rine-sample-in-public-during-bharti-s-raid-harish-salve/artic le1-1173943.aspx

What is this, street justice? And now CM of Delhi is sitting on a dharna, blocking roads, and creating a ruckus. Where is governance?

In AAP minister's midnight raid, a woman was made to urinate in public.

In AAP minister's midnight raid, woman made to urinate in public | NDTV.com

hindustantimes.com/india-news/african-woman-forced-to-give-u rine-sample-in-public-during-bharti-s-raid-harish-salve/artic le1-1173943.aspx

What is this, street justice? And now CM of Delhi is sitting on a dharna, blocking roads, and creating a ruckus. Where is governance?

Bhai dilli ke saath ye ho raha hain aur agar padhi likhi jahil class ki chale to poore India ke saath yehi hooga.

Animal Farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With kejariwal as Pig-in-chief.

Disappointment comes when there is HOPE. I am really wondering, why people of India were thinking AAP to be as some kind of Messiah? Hoping that if they come to power, they will change India completely.

As I said earlier, it's not about them as a party only, but that they force the established parties to re-think their behaviours and policies. It's a change of politics that I hoped for India, not just a change of the ruling party!

As I said earlier, it's not about them as a party only, but that they force the established parties to re-think their behaviours and policies. It's a change of politics that I hoped for India, not just a change of the ruling party!

Change of Politics?? Really??

How did a sane person like you could have expected that??

right before elections they were promising MOON for people, just like any other party does.

- free water, cheap electricity (where is economics gone of a sudden??), sharing stages with tainted persons, doing dharna, et al.

Please tell me, HOW ON EARTH, THIS WAS ANY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT ANY OTHER PARTY IN INDIA DOES??

What's worse, they insist they're still doing the right thing.

Not only that, they are doing exactly what they complained about other parties! They tried to use political power to influence the police, instead of letting them do their job independently and now with this silly protest, they forced the police to send 2 officers to paid leave (although they even wanted them to be suspended), just by pressuring and not because the officers did something wrong.
And if you followed the the statements of high ranking AAP officials, it gets worse day by day.

Not only that, they are doing exactly what they complained about other parties! They tried to use political power to influence the police, instead of letting them do their job independently and now with this silly protest, they forced the police to send 2 officers to paid leave (although they even wanted them to be suspended), just by pressuring and not because the officers did something wrong.
And if you followed the the statements of high ranking AAP officials, it gets worse day by day.

It's becoming increasingly clear that they cannot operate within the present Constitutional Framework. I find their unapologetic stance very disturbing, which leads me to believe they really want major tweaks in it. There's another group which has a similar problem, the Maoists. Only difference is, the Maoists are fighting a Jungle War while AAP is waging an Urban War against the State as we know it.

Change of Politics?? Really??

How did a sane person like you could have expected that??

right before elections they were promising MOON for people, just like any other party does.

- free water, cheap electricity (where is economics gone of a sudden??), sharing stages with tainted persons, doing dharna, et al.

Please tell me, HOW ON EARTH, THIS WAS ANY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT ANY OTHER PARTY IN INDIA DOES??

You still don't get the point, it's not about theire promises, but it's about the way they want to do politics. If they are transparent with their earnings for example, they put pressure on other politicians to open up and do the same, otherwise it looks like you are hiding something and they can be easily target with corruption claims.
Similarly, the direct democracy that AAP want to include, which is a good thing if you do it on state level and to give the public much more power to change things. But without AAP, other parties wouldn't consider to the the same or at least open up for such things on their own.
Congress and BJP might have different preferences on politics, but the ways they do it is the same, that's where AAP can bring something new and something good for India, but they have to understand that they can't be the protest party anymore, nor that change can be forced by protest. They are now in charge and responsible, so they have to show people that they can change things, or at least do better than the others did, WITH the legal power they have and not against the law.
For example, in this case if their aim was to do something the right way, the law minister should have gathered proves against the women and filed a case against them officially and then let the police do their job. If they then had refused, it would had been official and they had a real reason to ask for the suspension of the officers.
Similarly, if they wanted to get the police under state government, they should had approached the other parties to change the law. From the news and the talks that I have seen in the last 2 days I know that even Congress and BJP would have supported that. So AAP could had been the "hero" by going ahead and talking to the parties to change something for the good of Delhi, but instead they went into total chaos and now can't even admit it.

So I don't put my bet on AAP as a party, but on a change in the political establishment in India, to see change in future. Just as I don't expect changes wrt rapes because of some arrests, but by a change of mindset in India as a whole wrt how women are seen.

It's becoming increasingly clear that they cannot operate within the present Constitutional Framework. I find their unapologetic stance very disturbing, which leads me to believe they really want major tweaks in it. There's another group which has a similar problem, the Maoists. Only difference is, the Maoists are fighting a Jungle War while AAP is waging an Urban War against the State as we know it.

It's too early to write them off and it's unfair to generalise and say they are all the same. There are some good and impressive people in the party, as far as I heared and they should get their chance to do the work they were elected to. And even on national level I would like to see the party to be a constructive alternative to the available once. I don't want them to rule, but either to be a voice in the opposition, or even to be a reasonable partner in an alliance. And buddy, AAP has not killed a single Indian so far, so comparisons to Maoists are highly unplaced!

AAP - Team B of Congress??

This may be a conspiracy theory, but let's look at the key members' of AAP (background):

Arvind Kejriwal - Applied for Sonia Gandhi led NAC (Arvind Kejriwal wanted to be part of National Advisory Council, Sonia Gandhi refused: Digvijaya Singh | NDTV.com

Yogendra Yadav - Was Ex-NAC member (Yogendra Yadav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shazia Ilmi - Her family members have links to Congress (Shazia Ilmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Their current antics don't support this theory much. Why would they sit in Dharna against the UPA Govt? This has been a mutually destructive campaign for AAP and INC if that's true. The INC is on it's way out while AAP just had it's reputation shattered.

There have been a few instances of Left-leaning people also being part of NAC, most notably Jean Dreze. Participation in that may not point to an allegiance to Congress.

You still don't get the point, it's not about theire promises, but it's about the way they want to do politics. If they are transparent with their earnings for example, they put pressure on other politicians to open up and do the same, otherwise it looks like you are hiding something and they can be easily target with corruption claims.
Similarly, the direct democracy that AAP want to include, which is a good thing if you do it on state level and to give the public much more power to change things. But without AAP, other parties wouldn't consider to the the same or at least open up for such things on their own.
Congress and BJP might have different preferences on politics, but the ways they do it is the same, that's where AAP can bring something new and something good for India, but they have to understand that they can't be the protest party anymore, nor that change can be forced by protest. They are now in charge and responsible, so they have to show people that they can change things, or at least do better than the others did, WITH the legal power they have and not against the law.
For example, in this case if their aim was to do something the right way, the law minister should have gathered proves against the women and filed a case against them officially and then let the police do their job. If they then had refused, it would had been official and they had a real reason to ask for the suspension of the officers.
Similarly, if they wanted to get the police under state government, they should had approached the other parties to change the law. From the news and the talks that I have seen in the last 2 days I know that even Congress and BJP would have supported that. So AAP could had been the "hero" by going ahead and talking to the parties to change something for the good of Delhi, but instead they went into total chaos and now can't even admit it.

So I don't put my bet on AAP as a party, but on a change in the political establishment in India, to see change in future. Just as I don't expect changes wrt rapes because of some arrests, but by a change of mindset in India as a whole wrt how women are seen.

Want to contradict on TWO points:

1. Transparency on funds - It can't be said with 100% surety that they have 100% transparency in funding, they just say that they are completely transparent.

2. Direct Democracy - It is the biggest JOKE for a country like India with 120 crore people. Just say for eg. let's say that the Govt. want to decide on the price of LPG cylinders, they ask directly to the people & ofcourse even the richest person will say that they should be priced as low as it can be (much better - FREE), but than where is ECONOMICS in all this???

& again, God Forbid, there is a Mumbai type attack again, what will Govt. do after that?? Take a practical approach based on advisors' guidance? or will ask to emotional people on streets???

It's too early to write them off and it's unfair to generalise and say they are all the same. There are some good and impressive people in the party, as far as I heared and they should get their chance to do the work they were elected to. And even on national level I would like to see the party to be a constructive alternative to the available once. I don't want them to rule, but either to be a voice in the opposition, or even to be a reasonable partner in an alliance. And buddy, AAP has not killed a single Indian so far, so comparisons to Maoists are highly unplaced!

I'd like to see them continue their work from outside the Government, to keep whoever is running the Govt honest. Anyways, they're morphing into a Party which will force many to vote for Conventional Parties. And do they need to necessarily kill people to defeat the State? Our own independence struggle can give a few pointers on that.

Agreed that any comparisons with Maoists in their present avatar in India are alarmist. But think about it, what would a Maoist group which didn't take up arms do to achieve it's objectives?

Back
Top Bottom