What's new

AAP- the real deal

That party leader is corrupt.:angry:

A true capitalist indeed.

In a party that is antiquated and stuck to it's agrarian roots, and anti industrialization, we need a leader like him.

His son works overseas and he looks out for himself. He is the epitome of the true malayali.

I hate communists . Does not matter who the leader is .
He as an individual is a good man.I am still wondering why didnt he leave CPI(M) to form his own party???
Sometime back when he had picked on some marxists leaders in Delhi he was in the news.Gulfnews used to print a lot about him.
I thought AK came close to him....but.....I am disappointed with AAP now.

Spine yes , he was the shishyan of VS before the vettinirathal but corrupt to the core .

I hate communists . Does not matter who the leader is .

Pretty much this.

While i appreciate the social reforms carried out by them, Kerala needs development. Industrialisation and economic growth that is increasingly home generated.

Communists are the anti thesis to this.

@kurup how does Pinnaray get so many fans?

seems there is no hope for our state :blink:

kejriwal sends his leptop to jail because its data corrupt ;)

O.K. I lol'ed

:lol:

@kurup. I have a stupid question.

Are Kurups part of the Nair caste?

Or are they themselves a caste all of their own?

:unsure: forgive my ignorance.

@kurup. I have a stupid question.

Are Kurups part of the Nair caste?

Or are they themselves a caste all of their own?

:unsure: forgive my ignorance.

Yes .

Nair is the cast name and is a large caste group including menon , kurup , pillai , panikkar , etc.

All the names mentioned above are sthanam given according to the job they do .

He as an individual is a good man.I am still wondering why didnt he leave CPI(M) to form his own party???
Sometime back when he had picked on some marxists leaders in Delhi he was in the news.Gulfnews used to print a lot about him.
I thought AK came close to him....but.....I am disappointed with AAP now.

He won't leave the party . He is the only living member who walked out of the section which split the party and also a founding member of CPI(M) .

He was always in news for all the right reasons (wrong according to communists:D)

But it has just become boring now . He should have retired long ago .

Pretty much this.

While i appreciate the social reforms carried out by them, Kerala needs development. Industrialisation and economic growth that is increasingly home generated.

Communists are the anti thesis to this.

@kurup how does Pinnaray get so many fans?

seems there is no hope for our state :blink:

A good % of people still have emotional attachment to the party and ideology .

Aligning with VS means aligning against the party because in most cases he takes stand against the party .

Moreover Pinaray faction is the official one . All this makes him powerfull .

But I agree with you . Communism is a thing of past . We will have to get rid of them for a better kerala .

Awesome show of force. I hope they keep up the pressure and not succumbing to pressure from BJP-Congress scum and the congress fags in the Media. If a Congress and a BJP Minister was in place he would have encouraged the sex-trade and got his commission. This is a first time in India a minister went out of his way in the middle of the night and went to crub this disgusting trade. Hats off to them. If they keep up this pace they can surely become a Majority National party in the Lok Sabha if not in this election, atleast in the next. Even in this election they would atleast make sure no one comes as majority to form a govt. That should give a pause to the corrupt scum in the BJP and congress and hope they change their elitist corrupt ways. I'm sure they wont change but atleast I can hope.
One thing I can derive the most pleasure out of is that neither Rahul or Modi will see the PM chair in this election. Hats off to AAP for making that happen. Thank you for saving this country from them, Arvind! Jai HIND!

Last edited:
Awesome show of force. I hope they keep up the pressure and not succumbing to pressure from BJP-Congress scum and the congress fags in the Media. If a Congress and a BJP Minister was in place he would have encouraged the sex-trade and got his commission. This is a first time in India a minister went out of his way in the middle of the night and went to crub this disgusting trade. Hats off to them. If they keep up this pace they can surely become a Majority National party in the Lok Sabha if not in this election, atleast in the next. Even in this election they would atleast make sure no one comes as majority to form a govt. That should give a pause to the corrupt scum in the BJP and congress and hope they change their elitist corrupt ways. I'm sure they wont change but atleast I can hope.
One thing I can derive the most pleasure out of is that neither Rahul or Modi will see the PM chair in this election. Hats off to AAP for making that happen. Thank you for saving this country from them, Arvind! Jai HIND!
HAHAHAH

First look at state of delhi ,traitors can not stop modi ,he is winning hands down ;)
Your creepy anachist maoist politics is just to promote self and shitty naxal party,what have they done till now ?

Here is another example :
AAP- the real deal | Page 47

Promote 'self shitty naxal party'. Ok. I know people who support Congress and BJP are sheep with the reasoning capacity of a flea, but dont prove it each and every time. It becomes tiresome.
Those are just words from a member of the party, not Kejriwal. Mere words which can or cannot become action, as Kejriwal has the final say. it is a lot better than what BJP did to ruin the country by fighting a war by asking not to punish the terrorists by chasing them across the LOC, or camping and killing precious soldiers lives for 9 months because of Uttar pradesh elections. Fiithy opportunistic bastards are what the BJP is, The most anti-national party in this country. AND ALSO BLOODY CORRUPT!!!

Promote 'self shitty naxal party'. Ok. I know people who support Congress and BJP are sheep with the reasoning capacity of a flea, but dont prove it each and every time. It becomes tiresome.
Those are just words from a member of the party, not Kejriwal. Mere words which can or cannot become action, as Kejriwal has the final say. it is a lot better than what BJP did to ruin the country by fighting a war by asking not to punish the terrorists by chasing them across the LOC, or camping and killing precious soldiers lives for 9 months because of Uttar pradesh elections. Fiithy opportunistic bastards are what the BJP is, The most anti-national party in this country. AND ALSO BLOODY CORRUPT!!!
LISTEN carefully AAP is an agent of scamster CONGRESS

HAHAHA corrupt thug Most corrupt and anti nationals who lick ***** of jihadis like bhooshan/aruna roy/chenoy/Yogi yadav

Bhooshan is a scamster too ,Remember noida land grab case and that mulayam cd jisko rafa dafa karvaya tha?

Anjali damania is a huge landowner and land shark ,is this not corruption?

YOGi was a part of sonias NAC ,a thug and corrupt organization which make stupid corrupt schemes like narega?

HAHHAAH and bhai is talking about corruption HAHAH chootiya usko bana jo AAP ke member ke bare me na janta ho :P

Sanju sand was a member of GOONDA SP,GOPAL rai was a thug communist ,aur bataun ?

WOW.. trying to desperately passing off hearsay and propaganda as facts. Show me where has the AAP committed corruption after coming to power! Show me!!

The filthy bastard Vajpayee gave away deadly terrorists in exchange for media publicity and votes!! He asked the Army to let go of the terrorists across the border without pu7nishing them. His defence minister made money from SOLDIERS COFFINS!!!! His party treasurer was caught on tape getting bundles of money! He killed hundreds of soldiers by pointlessly asking them to camp on the border because of Uttar Pradesh elections! Plus this party is CORRUPT TO THE CORE!! Bribery everythwere in Karnataka, right from Bus tickets to Land ownership!! People who vote for this Scum of a party should be beaten till they come to their senses. This is one reason why Democracy doesnt work in this country. most people are dumb$hits!

WOW.. trying to desperately passing off hearsay and propaganda as facts. Show me where has the AAP committed corruption after coming to power! Show me!!

The filthy bastard Vajpayee gave away deadly terrorists in exchange for media publicity and votes!! He asked the Army to let go of the terrorists across the border without pu7nishing them. His defence minister made money from SOLDIERS COFFINS!!!! His party treasurer was caught on tape getting bundles of money! He killed hundreds of soldiers by pointlessly asking them to camp on the border because of Uttar Pradesh elections! Plus this party is CORRUPT TO THE CORE!! Bribery everythwere in Karnataka, right from Bus tickets to Land ownership!! People who vote for this Scum of a party should be beaten till they come to their senses. This is one reason why Democracy doesnt work in this country. most people are dumb$hits!

So you mean CORRUPT if comes to power BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE HAHAHAH

AAP Naxal Zombie ,Had your Bhooshan been our Defence M or PM ,He would have let Pakis decide what they want to do with kashmir

NDA goverment won kargil on a difficult terrain but Chenoy JNU thugs says Kashmir secessionist should unite to fight india

PATRIOTISM?:D

400+ People die in delhi due to cold , Rapes happening daily ,Minister collecting urine of women and catching women on roads

YOUR GOVERNMENT SUCKS !

Back
Top Bottom