What's new

AAP- the real deal

And i have been involved in design development and structural testing of 45.6m and 75.4m Wind turbine blades, as well as shaft stress diagnostics for Mitsubishi turbines, So I know a bit but maybe not as much as you do :tup:...

As far as cost is concerned, there are other factors involved about nuclear energy that is not being discussed here. A nation like India cannot model it's power requirements after france, It needs a better balance between clean and conventional source of energy.
every soul in India who know about energy requirement of India know about it...and it's true, a balance is needed and nuke should not be the backbone of our energy requirement....but currently renewable energy need many breakthrough, so can be cheaply harnessed...+ we have huge thorium resource which we can use.... :tup:

BeBWIXqCEAAjLd4.jpg

Woman raped inside moving car in Delhi
IANS | Jan 26, 2014, 11.10 PM IST
READ MORE Woman raped in moving car|rape in car|Anand Vihar Bus terminal
rape.jpg

The victim was found weeping sitting along the road near the Anand Vihar Bus Terminal in east Delhi Sunday evening, police said.
NEW DELHI: A 28-year-old married woman was raped by her friend in a moving car here, police Sunday said. A hunt has been launched to nab the accused.

The woman was found weeping sitting along the road near the Anand Vihar Bus Terminal in east Delhi Sunday evening, police said.

She was taken to a police station where she said that she was raped by her friend in a car, in front of his two friends. Police took her to the hospital where a medical examination confirmed rape.

The woman also told police that the three beat her up when she resisted.

Police said she had met her friend in the evening, and he allured her on the pretext of getting her a job in a factory.

I don't want to take them lightly, now that I've sen what they're capable of doing in our National Capital. But I'm sure no man who values the idea of a Republic would want to join their cause.

What did you do bro? He got banned!

Seems like people you are talking to are getting banned left right and center! If I didn't know any better, I would say a conspiracy is afoot.

Kejriwal popularity suffers steep decline: Ramdev

HYDERABAD: Yoga guru Ramdev on Sunday took a dig at Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal here, alleging that there was now a difference in his precept and practice.

"I feel that people had lot of expectations from Kejriwal that he will do something good and reform politics, but people are now calling AAP as Arajak (anarchist) Aadmi Party," Ramdev told reporters here.

"He (Kejriwal) used to accuse other political parties of not practising their precept and practice," Ramdev said, adding, "Other parties took 60 years to go wayward, but you (AAP) don't seem to in a position to control yourself. Bringing about political changes does not mean that there is a difference between what you preach and what you practise," Ramdev said.

"If he (Kejriwal) moves in the right direction, he will go forward on the (path of) hope that he had aroused in the country, but whatever he has done recently (staging protests in Delhi), (his popularity) has come down to 10 per cent, from 100 per cent," Ramdev said.

I am one of them:)
@Ravi Nair report in.
Though @Indischer still supports them and ready to work gratis for AAP:devil:

LOL...I probably would have worked gratis for them if they hadn't revealed that they were such colossal Arschlochen. :lol:

B
ut Levina, you're the one who's responsible for their rise, filling them flush with cash. AK probably brought himself that hideous muffler and a Benadryl for his khaasi from your money! :partay:

I thought you were a New Zealander.:P

Don't worry, a Month more on this thread, I will renounce everything that is Indian about me.

@levina

To be fair, AAP actually has the best chance in kerala after Delhi. Even after Kumar Vishwas phellow.

You can be sure the Kerala branch will be more competent too.

Don't worry, a Month more on this thread, I will renounce everything that is Indian about me.

@levina

To be fair, AAP actually has the best chance in kerala after Delhi. Even after Kumar Vishwas phellow.

You can be sure the Kerala branch will be more competent too.
Why???what happened to your marxist party???
I like your CPI(M) leader....he's a one man army against corruption and all that is rotting in indian politics.Just that his name is too long.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom