What's new

AAP Government's First Decisions: Cheaper Power, Free Water, Demolition Ban

Agar kisi ke g***d me dum tha 799 Crore bid karta...

If some one else has guts, he would have bid 799 Crore.. It was open bid (online)...

Those AAP terrorists owning BMW7 series and Lamborgani could have bid higher price... who was stopping them??

The NGOs of AAP members get more money from west (to destabilize india) they could have bid at 800 Crore.

I totally adore this guy Arvind Kejriwal. What a wonderful human being. I'm not too quick to judge his political performance yet, but he is incorruptible. At least one person that Indians should be truly proud of.

|He want to corrupt people by offering the things free. This is a No one liar. He got Hawala money for election campaign. He fixed the interview to be telecasted on news channel in which he fixed the questionnaire with Journo. No ! fraud.

Things will be worked out mate.... Why are you speculating right away when its not even two days in power. He at least for now is walking the talk, Did I see the same kind of work being done after LS 2014. All we saw was Ghar wapsi, rock shows etc even after 9 months in power...

Let's not be blind...he will walk the talk when he will actually reduce the power tariffs by half...doing anything by means of subsidy doesn't count...so if you want other to show patience before criticizing then probably you should show patience in praising before some real work is done..no??

Gharwapsi, rockshows and any other crap is overblown thing..they were always there is our system...heaps and heaps of hindus have been converted into muslims/christians and what not...so is other religion people into hinduism..There are tons and tons of money available on all sides and enough poors to lure...I am no modi bhagat nor AAP hater however i get appalled when so called educated class talks nonsense...

Please note that frindge elements are there in every party....When Prashant Bhushan talks about plebiscite in Kashmir then AAP doesn't throw him out of the party...and merely say that these are his personal comments...Didn't some gem from AAP has already invoked the Batla encounter fiasco all over again??..and the least we talk about Sr. Bhushan the less it would be goog for AAP...

In short the educated class atleast need to call spade a spade...I am really worried about the union budget..AAP has made a remarkable victory and if the political class learned a lesson that subsidy system rocks, they will go for it...Congress has done that to us for far too long...For example I really want Arun Jaitley to take away gas subsidy from tax payers as subsidy is subjected only for poor...however with this drubbing will BJP take those right but hard decisions?? and who will be at loss if they didn't...you and I, no??

Lastly the only way one can empower poor is by making then economically independent(by means of jobs)...Subsidy has not and will not do any good..

Who is going to bear the subsidy burden.

AAP manifesto requires 100000 Crores for implementation. Power and water subsidy alone will cost 2000 crore a year.
Khujliwal has promised 10 lac houses for the poor, free of cost . That alone will cost Rs 60000 Crores.

Now let us discuss how will he pay for this
Dilli walas who voted for this fraud will find it the hard way, when He takes money away from Infrastructure development, Health and Education, and give it to the Bangladeshis, Auto walas, Sweepers , beggers and associated slum dogs who are his vote bank.

Who needs metro, as long as we give a free house to an illegal Bangladeshi

Who is going to bear the subsidy burden.
AAP manifesto requires 100000 Crores for implementation. Power and water subsidy alone will cost 2000 crore a year.
Khujliwal has promised 10 lac houses for the poor, free of cost . That alone will cost Rs 60000 Crores.
Now let us discuss how will he pay for this
Dilli walas who voted for this fraud will find it the hard way, when He takes money away from Infrastructure development, Health and Education, and give it to the Bangladeshis, Auto walas, Sweepers , beggers and associated slum dogs who are his vote bank.
Who needs metro, as long as we give a free house to an illegal Bangladeshi
Now lets not take the argument to another extreme...Jeez not sure why educated class take such extreme POV...Look all those people who are living in slums needs a helping hand...these people are our own and practically we have done nothing for them for 6 decades or more...the kind of exploitation we have done to this class is appalling as well...in short we need to take a realistic approach..AAP has got a decisive mandate and can do a lot(given they are going to reduce corruption/leakages) however my only worry is the route they are going to take(fiscal prudence)

Let's not be blind...he will walk the talk when he will actually reduce the power tariffs by half...doing anything by means of subsidy doesn't count...so if you want other to show patience before criticizing then probably you should show patience in praising before some real work is done..no??

Gharwapsi, rockshows and any other crap is overblown thing..they were always there is our system...heaps and heaps of hindus have been converted into muslims/christians and what not...so is other religion people into hinduism..There are tons and tons of money available on all sides and enough poors to lure...I am no modi bhagat nor AAP hater however i get appalled when so called educated class talks nonsense...

Please note that frindge elements are there in every party....When Prashant Bhushan talks about plebiscite in Kashmir then AAP doesn't throw him out of the party...and merely say that these are his personal comments...Didn't some gem from AAP has already invoked the Batla encounter fiasco all over again??..and the least we talk about Sr. Bhushan the less it would be goog for AAP...

In short the educated class atleast need to call spade a spade...I am really worried about the union budget..AAP has made a remarkable victory and if the political class learned a lesson that subsidy system rocks, they will go for it...Congress has done that to us for far too long...For example I really want Arun Jaitley to take away gas subsidy from tax payers as subsidy is subjected only for poor...however with this drubbing will BJP take those right but hard decisions?? and who will be at loss if they didn't...you and I, no??

Lastly the only way one can empower poor is by making then economically independent(by means of jobs)...Subsidy has not and will not do any good..
I've heard that gas subsidy, LPG subsidy & urea subsidy may come down this budget.

But the PM plans to introduce OROP & housing for all [was part of the manifesto] this budget!

I've heard that gas subsidy, LPG subsidy & urea subsidy may come down this budget.

But the PM plans to introduce OROP & housing for all [was part of the manifesto] this budget!
Well i believe in actual actions than speculations..however i will be very sad if they didn't end up getting rid of Urea subsidy atleast...apart from taking a toll on fiscal prudence this particular subsidy is taking a massive toll on our health :(

Arvind Kejriwal government seeks coal block from Centre to set up a plant for Delhi

NEW DELHI: The Kejriwal government has asked the Centre for a coal block that will help a private company set up a giant plant to supply adequate and affordable electricity to the city, Delhi's Power Minister Satyendra Jain told ET, barely a day after the prime minister made a jibe at promises of free power by politicians.

Jain said the state administration had major plans to reform the sector and expand power generation from both renewable and conventional sources.

Read more at:
Arvind Kejriwal government seeks coal block from Centre to set up a plant for Delhi - The Economic Times

Aakhir kar Khujliwal ko apna Katora leke modi ke saamne aana hi pada

This Basturd is demanding free coal, to run a thermal power plant that will supply electricity to Delhi
if you guys go through the link, then you will see that Khejriwal wants to give a free coal block to a Private company, which will set up a thermal power plant to produce electricity.

Reliance Power recently won a coal block in auction for Rs 798 Crore + Rs 250 crore royalty for 30 years ie nearly Rs 8300 Crores. Khujliwal wants to directly give a 8300 crore benefit to a Pvt company which I believe was one of AAPs biggest doners.
Delhi Already gets its power from NTPC a PSU, which has its own free captive coal blocks So all his arguments are null and void

I totally adore this guy Arvind Kejriwal. What a wonderful human being. I'm not too quick to judge his political performance yet, but he is incorruptible. At least one person that Indians should be truly proud of.

I agree with you...He is a wonderful human beinig and very passionate to serve people...But the issue is we doubt wheather he can fulfill whatever he is saying in the electoral promises...If really succeed in doing it, then he will be my man in next election...But only one thing i worry , ghe should not provide too much of unnecessary concession to minorities for getting minority votes like other so called sikular parties of India,,,If he does it..then all those young people who are behind him, will go away very quickly...So let us wait and watch..how is he performing..

Giving subsidy is not the eventual solution but is a temporary provision. I praise their intent which is what I like about them and which is not something I have found in others including Modi. And I am willing to give them that time...

This may have been going on but not to this extent. You have an Parliamentarian who calls for death of people who convert, speaks of mass reproduction, other calls people "Haramzaade", Love Jihad etc. All this was limited to non-state actors during UPA term but right now, even the law makers are coming out with these kind statements, Earlier people weren't forced to convert(at least in modern India) but is happening now.... So yes, things have definitely changed for worse...

We live in a democratic country and all citizens have the freedom of expression. All the statements you mentioned are their personal statements and is not the party's official stand. And before you jump to conclude that look even BJP law makers have the same rights so why just corner them, let me remind you that these statements are controversial but do not intend to cause harm or hate towards other section of people which is not the case with the statements of BJP members....

Educated people also have diverse opinions, just because one doesn't agree to other's POV, doesn't mean that spade is not being called a spade... When I say that Modi cares only for his industrial friends and ignores the poor, I am calling spade a spade which you may not agree. So my friend everyone have their own POV's. Do you think AAP came into power based on just subsidy promises? If subsidy was the only selling point then Congress would have not lost the election so badly as they did roll out many such programs before elections...

I agree with that but did that happen in the last 67 years? No I don't think so, So what could be the reason for that?

I agree with you...He is a wonderful human beinig and very passionate to serve people...But the issue is we doubt wheather he can fulfill whatever he is saying in the electoral promises...If really succeed in doing it, then he will be my man in next election...But only one thing i worry , ghe should not provide too much of unnecessary concession to minorities for getting minority votes like other so called sikular parties of India,,,If he does it..then all those young people who are behind him, will go away very quickly...So let us wait and watch..how is he performing..
Did he even target minority votes in these elections? No he didn't so he isn't out after majority vote(Read Hindutva base) or minority vote and is looking to work for all.... People overwhelmingly voted for his promises including minorities....

Last edited:
If he can sustain the funds for subsidies without affecting the balance sheet of power & water companies, then we should all support him. If he pulls off this trick, other CMs should emulate him. Cautiously optimistic I am

Sangh Parivar and their foot soldiers won't be proud of him as he would probably be an obstacle for them from fulfilling their goal.... And let me also tell you that there are many people who Indians can be proud of....

I am assuming you are not a blind bhagat and using logic to say what you are saying...with that getting into debate with you..please don't disappoint on that front...rest all if fine...

Giving subsidy is not the eventual solution but is a temporary provision. I praise their intent which is what I like about them and which is not something I have found in others including Modi. And I am willing to give them that time...
That is what everyone is challenging...subsidy is not the solution as you also agree so shouldn't we talk about intent when they show/talk about their plans on how they are going to keep the promise without subsidy...shouldn't that be our parameter for measuring the intent??
Also may i ask what actions/intent you were expecting from Modi that he hasn't shown so far??..I appreciate your point about giving time to AAP however then let's do it both ways(don't criticize/don't praise unless some real action is performed)..

This may have been going on but not to this extent. You have an Parliamentarian who calls for death of people who convert, speaks of mass reproduction, other calls people "Haramzaade", Love Jihad etc. All this was limited to non-state actors during UPA term but right now, even the law makers are coming out with these kind statements,
Now i will give you benefit of doubt here..however my request please don't make comments unless and until you have done enough research on this subject...Since ages these so called law-makers have been doing appeasement politics...they have divided us on the basis of caste/creed/religion and what not...heck..these law-makers have created riots killing hundreds and thousands of people and you are complaining about some comments which as per are a new phenomenon??
It is just AAP has a very small lifespan in politics that you may be finding them some god send people however people like Somnath Bharti have used very un-parliamentary language during his 49 days stint at office...So once again - things are blown out of proportion...Mind it i am not supporting these languages, be it any party...All i am saying is that just because BJP is in power hence anything related with Hindu orthodox mentality is shown as some pre-planned RSS agenda out there to ruin our social fabrics is absolute nonsense...

Earlier people weren't forced to convert(at least in modern India) but is happening now.... So yes, things have definitely changed for worse...
This is equivalent to saying earlier rapes(or Gang Rapes) were not happening...Bro..this is pure BS....as said earlier..conversions were on...heaps and heaps of hindus have been converted by luring them with money...have u ever heard Parliament getting stuck for that?? let's not have securalism going in one direction...b/w just for records i am a Sikh....

We live in a democratic country and all citizens have the freedom of expression. All the statements you mentioned are their personal statements and is not the party's official stand.
Anything that is anti-national and that too coming from very senior people can't be brushed aside like this...Just imagine Sonia Gandhi/Advani or heck even Modi saying something like that...Can that be attributed to some personal comments?? For example - see what happened to Advani when he praised Zinnah and called him secular..

And before you jump to conclude that look even BJP law makers have the same rights so why just corner them, let me remind you that these statements are controversial but do not intend to cause harm or hate towards other section of people which is not the case with the statements of BJP members....
Now this is not calling spade a spade...Anything on Kashmir for that matter is a serious subject given the sensitivity about it...and such statements simply helps those separatist pigs carry on with their agenda which harms our national interests!!...Anyhow my point here is not to post-marten what was said and what not..but to say...individuals comments can't be attributed to entire party's official stand...this should be true for all parties and not just AAP...also think...out of 320 odd MP's if couple have spoken something(which has been denounced by the party and even the PM) should we hold the entire lot accountable for it?? of-course political parties and to some extent Media will want us to do that however shouldn't we be applying our own mind??

Educated people also have diverse opinions, just because one doesn't agree to other's POV, doesn't mean that spade is not being called a spade...
Who is saying that diverse opinions can't be there...however praising subsidy and attributing it to intent is what i am challenging...you supporting AAP on corruption plank or Lokpal or any other point is something that i will have no objection to...

When I say that Modi cares only for his industrial friends and ignores the poor, I am calling spade a spade which you may not agree. So my friend everyone have their own POV's.
Please enlighten me about those actions of Modi where you believe he is helping his so called industrial friends and is against poor...POV's is fine however i am sure you would agree that POV's should be based upon some solid facts...right??

you think AAP came into power based on just subsidy promises? If subsidy was the only selling point then Congress would have not lost the election so badly as they did roll out many such programs before elections...
where did i claim that?? No Party comes to power on one point..however can we say that Electricity/Water promise is not one of the most important reason for AAP cashing in on all the non-bjp votes belonging to so called other parties(which enjoys larger chunk of poor and minorities) apart from their own vote bank??

I agree with that but did that happen in the last 67 years? No I don't think so, So what could be the reason for that?
Exactly..why?? bcoz subsidy is one way to lure poors...and this is one class that vote like anything...Stupid Middle class hardly used to vote...and when you subsidize you are left with that much little funds to develop economic growth magnet..i.e. infra....corruption stops subsidy from reaching the poor...so in the end neither we get development nor are able to help poors....

Now just a question...check the amount that is required for subsidizing electricity/water alone..and then do maths...now imagine all that money used by AAP(which is so far clean on corruption front) for infra development in Delhi...think how much jobs and economic activity will that trigger...this is true my friend...there are no free lunches...

Sangh Parivar and their foot soldiers won't be proud of him as he would probably be an obstacle for them from fulfilling their goal.... And let me also tell you that there are many people who Indians can be proud of....
how on this earth he will stop Sangh Pariwar from fulfilling their agenda...and b/w what is their agenda....anyhow i am just worrying the plight of non-hindus in more than half of India as these states are run by their stooges...BJP

Majority of states now ruled by BJP or its allies : India, News - India Today

Dude please give some respect to the social fabrics of this country...we have a very long history of tolerance...nobody can damage that thing...!! Let's not become mouthpiece of some propaganda...RSS roots in this country are even before Kejriwal's Dad was born...if in all this time period they have not managed to fulfill their so called agenda then they never will...

I am assuming you are not a blind bhagat and using logic to say what you are saying...with that getting into debate with you..please don't disappoint on that front...rest all if fine.
You should have known that by now. In case you are still undecided then I hope I won't disappoint you and I would expect the same from you...

That is what everyone is challenging...subsidy is not the solution as you also agree so shouldn't we talk about intent when they show/talk about their plans on how they are going to keep the promise without subsidy...shouldn't that be our parameter for measuring the intent??
Also may i ask what actions/intent you were expecting from Modi that he hasn't shown so far??..I appreciate your point about giving time to AAP however then let's do it both ways(don't criticize/don't praise unless some real action is performed)..
Their intent is being shown in their actions. And the following article posted by one of the member speaks of how AAP is looking to fulfill the promise on a long term basis...

Arvind Kejriwal government seeks coal block from Centre to set up a plant for Delhi - Page2 - The Economic Times

Now we can discuss if this is feasible or not but you can't deny that they are acting as per their intent.... So yes going by their actions I can praise them at least for trying to walk the talk. And now speaking of Modi, well to be frank I did not vote for him neither did I ever wanted him to come to power, so no I don't have any expectations from him except that I wouldn't want to see or experience any hate filled riots...

Now i will give you benefit of doubt here..however my request please don't make comments unless and until you have done enough research on this subject...Since ages these so called law-makers have been doing appeasement politics...they have divided us on the basis of caste/creed/religion and what not...heck..these law-makers have created riots killing hundreds and thousands of people and you are complaining about some comments which as per are a new phenomenon??
How do you intend to differentiate between appeasement politics and hate politics? Are you saying that these comments are no big deal and hence should be ignored? It won't take long before these comments take the form of action. Have we not seen that happening before? They are a new phenomena because they have never been so explicit and this is also not what Modi has promised during elections. And please don't assume that I don't do research before posting my replies...

It is just AAP has a very small lifespan in politics that you may be finding them some god send people however people like Somnath Bharti have used very un-parliamentary language during his 49 days stint at office...So once again - things are blown out of proportion...Mind it i am not supporting these languages, be it any party...All i am saying is that just because BJP is in power hence anything related with Hindu orthodox mentality is shown as some pre-planned RSS agenda out there to ruin our social fabrics is absolute nonsense...
Now this leaves with a question in my mind. How can you relate Somnath Bharati's un-parliamentary language with hate filled obnoxious statements of certain BJP parliamentarians....

This is equivalent to saying earlier rapes(or Gang Rapes) were not happening...Bro..this is pure BS....as said earlier..conversions were on...heaps and heaps of hindus have been converted by luring them with money...have u ever heard Parliament getting stuck for that?? let's not have securalism going in one direction...b/w just for records i am a Sikh....
Can you compare a rape with mutual consented sex? I don't have a problem with money being used to lure probable converts but what I am against is forced conversions and one such incident has been reported in the recent times...

Agra conversion row: People cry foul play, Opposition uproar in Parliament - IBNLive
Agra conversion row: Main accused Nand Kishore Balmiki arrested

Though parliament getting obstructed because of this is wrong but it is not big deal compared other reasons when LS was disrupted. And no your religion is not something I would care about but yes your statements do matter to me...

Anything that is anti-national and that too coming from very senior people can't be brushed aside like this...Just imagine Sonia Gandhi/Advani or heck even Modi saying something like that...Can that be attributed to some personal comments?? For example - see what happened to Advani when he praised Zinnah and called him secular..
India during those times was asked to consider Plebiscite under certain conditions. So how come speaking of it become anti-national? Yes it is a sensitive matter and does affect our country's territorial integrity but far from being anti-national....

Now this is not calling spade a spade...Anything on Kashmir for that matter is a serious subject given the sensitivity about it...and such statements simply helps those separatist pigs carry on with their agenda which harms our national interests!!...Anyhow my point here is not to post-marten what was said and what not..but to say...individuals comments can't be attributed to entire party's official stand...this should be true for all parties and not just AAP...also think...out of 320 odd MP's if couple have spoken something(which has been denounced by the party and even the PM) should we hold the entire lot accountable for it?? of-course political parties and to some extent Media will want us to do that however shouldn't we be applying our own mind??
When Bhushan made such statements, AAP immediately came out stating that it is not their official stand but did we see the same kind of response when Sadhvi's and Maharaj's were busy making obnoxious statements... And yet Modi maintained a stoic silence over it and only came out of his shell when the LS proceedings were repeatedly disrupted...

Who is saying that diverse opinions can't be there...however praising subsidy and attributing it to intent is what i am challenging...you supporting AAP on corruption plank or Lokpal or any other point is something that i will have no objection to...
As I said earlier I am praising AAP because of their intent to weed out all the above mentioned things by you...

Please enlighten me about those actions of Modi where you believe he is helping his so called industrial friends and is against poor...POV's is fine however i am sure you would agree that POV's should be based upon some solid facts...right??
The following links are a few reasons why I hold that view....

Are Modi's pro-business plans a path out of poverty for India's poor? | PBS NewsHour
Now Modi govt gets it from CAG for Rs 16,707 cr scam - Rediff.com News

where did i claim that?? No Party comes to power on one point..however can we say that Electricity/Water promise is not one of the most important reason for AAP cashing in on all the non-bjp votes belonging to so called other parties(which enjoys larger chunk of poor and minorities) apart from their own vote bank??
I never said that you claimed any such thing...

Exactly..why?? bcoz subsidy is one way to lure poors...and this is one class that vote like anything...Stupid Middle class hardly used to vote...and when you subsidize you are left with that much little funds to develop economic growth magnet..i.e. infra....corruption stops subsidy from reaching the poor...so in the end neither we get development nor are able to help poors....

Now just a question...check the amount that is required for subsidizing electricity/water alone..and then do maths...now imagine all that money used by AAP(which is so far clean on corruption front) for infra development in Delhi...think how much jobs and economic activity will that trigger...this is true my friend...there are no free lunches...
AAP did promise cheap electricity and water but they did not claim that this will always be done by subsidies and as posted earlier they are trying to devise a way to get those things done.

how on this earth he will stop Sangh Pariwar from fulfilling their agenda...and b/w what is their agenda....anyhow i am just worrying the plight of non-hindus in more than half of India as these states are run by their stooges...BJP

Majority of states now ruled by BJP or its allies : India, News - India Today

Dude please give some respect to the social fabrics of this country...we have a very long history of tolerance...nobody can damage that thing...!! Let's not become mouthpiece of some propaganda...RSS roots in this country are even before Kejriwal's Dad was born...if in all this time period they have not managed to fulfill their so called agenda then they never will...

AK will stop Sangh Parivar by stopping Modi who harped on "Sabka saath sabka vikaas" but only limited it to election and other social gathering rhetoric rather than implementing that on ground. It is Kejriwal who really believes in Sabka Saath aur Sabka Vikaas... Well you should be worried about their plight since the freedom to follow one's religion is definitely curbed... The following links maybe helpful for you

Freedom of religion in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India: 'Anti-Conversion' Law Takes Effect in Fifth State
INDIA: HINDU NATIONALISTS STEP UP PRESSURE - EA Foundation

Dude I do respect my country's social fabric and I can't bear to see others playing with it and RSS is no exception. Till recent times, when I spoke about RSS and its obvious link to BJP, I was silenced by some posters over here by saying that RSS is a cultural organisation but their recent acts doesn't look like it just is a cultural organisation.... And yes I am every bit concerned about their motives for obvious... I just listed few such articles which speaks of why I am concerned and need be I can post many others...

Violence against Muslims in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India: Hindutva Agenda and Elections 2014 - South Asia Citizens Web

For some reason i got this alert today :(
You should have known that by now. In case you are still undecided then I hope I won't disappoint you and I would expect the same from you...Their intent is being shown in their actions. And the following article posted by one of the member speaks of how AAP is looking to fulfill the promise on a long term basis...
Arvind Kejriwal government seeks coal block from Centre to set up a plant for Delhi - Page2 - The Economic
Now we can discuss if this is feasible or not but you can't deny that they are acting as per their intent.... So yes going by their actions I can praise them at least for trying to walk the talk.
Look you are missing the point again and again...Coming up with a plant of you own is a welcome move...and i have nothing to do with it being feasible or not...atleast a genuine try is praiseworthy....however subsidy is an easy way out, creates hell lot of issues and is not praiseworthy which is what you were doing...Am i clear this time??
And now speaking of Modi, well to be frank I did not vote for him neither did I ever wanted him to come to power, so no I don't have any expectations from him except that I wouldn't want to see or experience any hate filled riots...
Your love hate for Modi is your prerogative...however this notion of hate filled riots is absurd...what about the hate filled riots of Congress/SP and all other political parties out there...this bogey of secular and communal is all a myth..as said every single party wants to take benefits from vote banks....Poor appeasements in form of subsidy is another way of vote bank politics...

How do you intend to differentiate between appeasement politics and hate politics? Are you saying that these comments are no big deal and hence should be ignored? It won't take long before these comments take the form of action. Have we not seen that happening before? They are a new phenomena because they have never been so explicit and this is also not what Modi has promised during elections. And please don't assume that I don't do research before posting my replies...
Looks like you don't because if you see our history we are full of such comments...the only difference is that media is reporting them much more(nothing wrong with it) then what was done earlier....and may be this is creating an impression...
Now this leaves with a question in my mind. How can you relate Somnath Bharati's un-parliamentary language with hate filled obnoxious statements of certain BJP parliamentarians....
Both are wrong...no??

you compare a rape with mutual consented sex? I don't have a problem with money being used to lure probable converts but what I am against is forced conversions and one such incident has been reported in the recent times...
That may lead to even bigger problems...anyhow not a topic for us to debate...

Agra conversion row: People cry foul play, Opposition uproar in Parliament - IBNLive
Agra conversion row: Main accused Nand Kishore Balmiki arrested
Let's take this news on face value(which is stupid but still)...who is in power in UP?? what Modi has anything to do with it?
India during those times was asked to consider Plebiscite under certain conditions. So how come speaking of it become anti-national? Yes it is a sensitive matter and does affect our country's territorial integrity but far from being anti-national....When Bhushan made such statements, AAP immediately came out stating that it is not their official stand but did we see the same kind of response when Sadhvi's and Maharaj's were busy making obnoxious statements... And yet Modi maintained a stoic silence over it and only came out of his shell when the LS proceedings were repeatedly disrupted...
Now you are acting insane...plz don't defend the undefendable...Plebiscite has been debunked by India and there is no question of it..talking about it you are playing Pak lines..so if this is not anti-national then what else would be...
Just if we keep our eyes open we may see bold part is BS....Senior Ministers on the floor of the parliament have given statements....BJP spokepersons have given variois statements...however that is not enough for us...because we want Modi and only Modi to speak...anyhow now even he has spoken...however now what?? Nothing!!...we will keep playing this communcal card..simple...
BJP distances itself from Sakshi Maharaj's remarks on Hindus - IBNLive
Days After Controversial Comment, BJP Showcauses Lawmaker Sakshi Maharaj

rest you are pretty much repeating stuff..so ignoring...

Back
Top Bottom