What's new

AAP Government's First Decisions: Cheaper Power, Free Water, Demolition Ban

freee whiskey wines vodka ?????????????? we need it now
aaj Shivratri hae,,,,,,bholey baba ka prashad chalega?:drag:
ANI_1965_Final-Edit.jpg

I totally adore this guy Arvind Kejriwal. What a wonderful human being. I'm not too quick to judge his political performance yet, but he is incorruptible. At least one person that Indians should be truly proud of.

One part of country is going away from subsidies (slowly and steadily)......And our man......
But let us not speculate...... Let us wait and see how is he going to do this.....

thats right people of india actually rejected subsidies in 2014 , one has to even blame the delhi BJP for pushing the people towards this

The only thing good was the environmental thing & how come stopping demolishing of illegal structures is a good thing
He is walking the talk. He did promise that jhuggi, jhopdis will not be harmed until permanent houses don't come up...

thats right people of india actually rejected subsidies in 2014 , one has to even blame the delhi BJP for pushing the people towards this
Do you even realize that Modi Govt. still continues with Gas subsidy which Congress started. So why continue with subsidy? Why give farmers of Punjab free power? Hypocrisy is all I can see...

Free power bleeds Punjab’s coffers

Do you even realize that Modi Govt. still continues with Gas subsidy which Congress started. So why continue with subsidy? Why give farmers of Punjab free power? Hypocrisy is all I can see...

there are proposals being made to limit gas , petrol subsidy only to lower income groups , arun jaitley has spoken about it . Everything can't be done in one day . Regarding free power to punjab farmers , i have no details , will go through and get back to you .

freebie politics of congress was rejected , pappus food security bill was a flop . Only a fool with no economic sense would buy this BS .

He is walking the talk. He did promise that jhuggi, jhopdis will not be harmed until permanent houses don't come up...

Who will pay for the permanent houses?? What scheme would it be...will the occupants pay rent?? Will AAP construct jhuggi for everybody that migrates to Delhi?? Will there be a check on illegal Bangladeshis residing in Delhi?? Are they getting free houses too...

Last edited:
there are proposals being made to limit gas , petrol subsidy only to lower income groups , arun jaitley has spoken about it . Everything can't be done in one day . Regarding free power to punjab farmers , i have no details , will go through and get back to you .

freebie politics of congress was rejected , pappus food security bill was a flop . Only a fool with no economic sense would buy this BS .

Right you want me to have patience but then again you don't want to follow your own advice. AAP has just completed 2 days in power and you start criticizing them already without waiting for the outcome. What does that say of you?

Who will pay for the permanent houses?? What scheme would it be...will the occupants pay rent?? Will AAP construct jhuggi for everybody that migrates to Delhi?? Will there a check on illegal Bangladeshis residing in Delhi?? Are they getting free houses too...
Have patience dude, all your questions will be answered. Wait n watch is all I have to say for now....

you are expecting too much they sold their brains on OLX to raise party funds bcz selfies , coffee with Mr Uturn were not helping .

Now they demolition of illegal buildings is banned expect more masjids to come up right in the middle of the road .

But Modi demolished all mosque which were on middle of road... (as Gujrat CM)

Right questions, needs answering but I don't think Centre would pay for that, AAP might have thought about how to raise funds. That is why I would prefer to wait n watch..

Haan bhai aap hee ki toh jaagir hai, Modi ko uske dahej me mila tha ye paisa....

jaagir to bhai kisi ki nhi hai but every state can get only financial help.If it is not generating enough revenue and drawing to too much funds than that will be a matter of concern.How will govt provide electricity when Delhi is not generating any electricity.They will buy it from other states and Other states will take profit on that electricity and transportation charges are whole different thing.How will you do that.

But Modi demolished all mosque which were on middle of road... (as Gujrat CM)
thats a good thing he demolished Mandirs too you forgot to mention them

If they dont find anything wrong in the audit then???????

Exactly I said...
what if

1. No irrecgularities found in accounts?
2 No fault found in water meter?
3 No fault found in elctric meter?
4. Wifi speed is dead slow?
5. free Wi0Fi is only for 1 minute/day or 3 hour/week??

Right you want me to have patience but then again you don't want to follow your own advice. AAP has just completed 2 days in power and you start criticizing them already without waiting for the outcome. What does that say of you?

he has made promises which can never be fulfilled , and if fulfilled it will make sure we go bankrupt .

jaagir to bhai kisi ki nhi hai but every state can get only financial help.If it is not generating enough revenue and drawing to too much funds than that will be a matter of concern.How will govt provide electricity when Delhi is not generating any electricity.They will buy it from other states and Other states will take profit on that electricity and transportation charges are whole different thing.How will you do that.

thats a good thing he demolished Mandirs too you forgot to mention them
Things will be worked out mate.... Why are you speculating right away when its not even two days in power. He at least for now is walking the talk, Did I see the same kind of work being done after LS 2014. All we saw was Ghar wapsi, rock shows etc even after 9 months in power...

Back
Top Bottom