What's new

AAP Government's First Decisions: Cheaper Power, Free Water, Demolition Ban

Do you even realize that Modi Govt. still continues with Gas subsidy which Congress started. So why continue with subsidy? Why give farmers of Punjab free power? Hypocrisy is all I can see...

Free power bleeds Punjab’s coffers

Farmers needs subsidy because they use that electricity for agriculture with that electricity they boost production while Delhi only consumes electricity.As much as I can say If you want free things don't expect development.You will have to pay for services.

Things will be worked out mate.... Why are you speculating right away when its not even two days in power. He at least for now is walking the talk, Did I see the same kind of work being done after LS 2014. All we saw was Ghar wapsi, rock shows etc even after 9 months in power...

hahaha I was not the one who posted this article boosting the decision of a two days old govt.And by the way

"Nearly two months ago, in December 2014, the Centre had introduced the Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Bill, 2014 to protect millions of lives who would have been left bereft had demolitions of unauthorised colonies been carried out".

Farmers needs subsidy because they use that electricity for agriculture with that electricity they boost production while Delhi only consumes electricity.As much as I can say If you want free things don't expect development.You will have to pay for services.
Farmers do need electricity but if unregulated, it will be wasted...So as per you profits are being earned by Punjab. Right? But that has not been the case at all. People of Delhi are forced to pay more than other states, so its only fair to do something about higher electricity charges....

Farmers do need electricity but if unregulated, it will be wasted...So as per you profits are being earned by Punjab. Right? But that has not been the case at all. People of Delhi are forced to pay more than other states, so its only fair to do something about higher electricity charges....

Punjab,Himanchal,Uttrakhand,Haryana are producers of electricity bro they will get cheap power for obvious reasons.Delhi is getting this electricity without producing any of its own so there is many type of cost appended so the the total cost increases It is a simple mathematics.per capita income of Delhi is much more than these other states so we are more capable.
You din't talk about regulating the electricity in your first comment you just dint want to give free power to Punjab farmer(which btw produced in their state)

hahaha I was not the one who posted this article boosting the decision of a two days old govt.And by the way

"Nearly two months ago, in December 2014, the Centre had introduced the Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Bill, 2014 to protect millions of lives who would have been left bereft had demolitions of unauthorised colonies been carried out".
LOL Then why are Bhakts frowning over this "decision of Centre"? Is it because they didn't knew that it was Centre's decision but of AAP hence criticize it by all means. Bhakts wow just amaze me....

Punjab,Himanchal,Uttrakhand,Haryana are producers of electricity bro they will get cheap power for obvious reasons.Delhi is getting this electricity without producing any of its own so there is many type of cost appended so the the total cost increases It is a simple mathematics.per capita income of Delhi is much more than these other states so we are more capable.
You din't talk about regulating the electricity in your first comment you just dint want to give free power to Punjab farmer(which btw produced in their state)
I am speaking of subsidies and freebies... It is one of the PDF poster over here who claimed that BJP doesn't believe in subsidies yet they don't mind giving subsidies and freebies in states ruled by them. Isn't that hypocrisy?

tujhe modi phobia ho gaya :coffee: , what i meant to say is your drama queen will make unreasonable promises to delhi people & later seek help from central govt . Now from where the central govt get funds for this bullshit , hard earned money of tax payers across the country which should have been used for something better . And this even with delhi having one of the highest per capita incomes in the country . Tax payer ka paisa kisi ke baap ki jaagir nahin hain
Aur tujhe non-Hindu phobia hogaya hai..... Unreasonable promises?? Did you mean 15 lakhs to be deposited in my account, black money back in 100 days :blah::blah::blah:. Tax payers ka paisa Modi ke baap ki jaagir bhi nahi jo woh kisiko dekar ehsaan karega.... Jiska haq hai usey milega...

he has made promises which can never be fulfilled , and if fulfilled it will make sure we go bankrupt .
Why jumping to conclusions, that is even before these promises are implemented...

Aur tujhe non-Hindu phobia hogaya hai..... Unreasonable promises?? Did you mean 15 lakhs to be deposited in my account, black money back in 100 days :blah::blah::blah:. Tax payers ka paisa Modi ke baap ki jaagir bhi nahi jo woh kisiko dekar ehsaan karega.... Jiska haq hai usey milega...

Why jumping to conclusions, that is even before these promises are implemented...

Get well soon :-)

Anarchist in Action. Illegal construction shall flourish. A movement to make people mass corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom