What's new

Aamir Khan's Dangal earns Rs 75 crore in China during opening weekend

DANGAL To Join BAAHUBALI 2 In Rs 1000 Crore Club

Don't worry, its just started from PK and then Dangal and growing in china.I can understand your pain...
A few India films do not change the Chinese view of India movies. Now in China, Hollywood movies are still the most popular.

Lol yea other than Jackie and Jet lee its hard to remember name of any other Chinese actors,i dont know what is he talking about.
Yes, in addition to Aamir Khan, almost no one knows the other actors of India.

If anyone is looking for a good Chinese movie, try Infernal affairs. Watched it yesterday.
It's slick and engrossing. Great production values.
It was copied almost exactly by Hollywood in the movie, the Departed.
Maybe you can try"Saat po long 2" .
Leading actors - Wu Jing, Zhang Jin, Tony Jaa (Thailand)

timg

28811733.06.jpg

Last edited:
A few India films do not change the Chinese view of India movies. Now in China, Hollywood movies are still the most popular.

Yes, in addition to Aamir Khan, almost no one knows the other actors]View attachment 399247
Its well known here that only Amir's movies have a done a good job in china, and that is how you guys know him, it would come as a surprise to me if you guys would know about any other Bollywood actor.

Its well known here that only Amir's movies have a done a good job in china, and that is how you guys know him, it would come as a surprise to me if you guys would know about any other Bollywood actor.
Very strange? China is the second largest movie market in the world. So it's like a big cake, anyone trying to get some share.

Schwarzenegger, Tom Curise, Nicolas Cage, Angelina Julie and Pete, Leonardo (they have all been to China)
...Their biggest fan team is in China, so it's not surprising that Amirkhan has Chinese fans.

Even... Japan’ adult movie stars. Thailand action stars. And Korean, Taiwanese, and Hongkong people who take part in almost all Chinese dramas...

So what I don't understand is—— what Indians are excited about?

OK, next, look at Buakaw's performance in China!

181104_播求1.jpg

timg.jpg

In PDF, Who's Buakaw's fan?

Dangal was well received in china,I will to see the moive when i have time.

Dangal wont even be in our top 100 movies.
India made good movies in the 60s and 70s.
Watch sholay for a 70s masala movie.
A few good ones like dil chahta hai in 2000s.
Guys,would you introduce some good indias movies in recent years?but not 60s or 70s.
I wana to watch it.

clearly a flase flagger Pakistani cuz Chinese dont bother with religion so much.

Adding to the Aamir mania, the actor became equally popular on China’s microblog Weibo where he now has 6.55 lakh followers. Aamir, who opened the account to promote the wrestling drama in China is identified in Chinese as ‘Amier Han’

Dangal running on 7000 screens in china

Dangal was well received in china,I will to see the moive when i have time.

Guys,would you introduce some good indias movies in recent years?but not 60s or 70s.
I wana to watch it.

Haider and PK are very good. No musical scenes IIRC

Yes, in addition to Aamir Khan, almost no one knows the other actors of India.

Maybe you can try"Saat po long 2" .
Leading actors - Wu Jing, Zhang Jin, Tony Jaa (Thailand)

timg

View attachment 399247

It's just a start of Indian movie popularity in china.It's going to be like Indian movie is capturing Chinese audience and Chinese ladies and gents are becoming gaga over Indian actor.Unfortunately Chinese movies are not that popular outside China and neither Chinese actor,actress very popular except few in Hollywood including Jackie Chan

It's just a start of Indian movie popularity in china.It's going to be like Indian movie is capturing Chinese audience and Chinese ladies and gents are becoming gaga over Indian actor.Unfortunately Chinese movies are not that popular outside China and neither Chinese actor,actress very popular except few in Hollywood including Jackie Chan
Why do you write $hit like this? Cant you be a little modest?

Very strange? China is the second largest movie market in the world. So it's like a big cake, anyone trying to get some share.

Schwarzenegger, Tom Curise, Nicolas Cage, Angelina Julie and Pete, Leonardo (they have all been to China)
...Their biggest fan team is in China, so it's not surprising that Amirkhan has Chinese fans.

Even... Japan’ adult movie stars. Thailand action stars. And Korean, Taiwanese, and Hongkong people who take part in almost all Chinese dramas...

So what I don't understand is—— what Indians are excited about?

OK, next, look at Buakaw's performance in China!

View attachment 399249

View attachment 399250

In PDF, Who's Buakaw's fan?
I know that bud that china has 2nd largest market with 40+K screens and $4+ bill annual revenue and every one wana get a pie of it. But my reply was not about what we want it was about how your people received the movie,which was to add, very positive in nature.

Why do you write $hit like this? Cant you be a little modest?
Seena kuch jyada hi thok diya nair bhai ne :D

Back
Top Bottom