What's new

Aamir Khan's Dangal earns Rs 75 crore in China during opening weekend

Haider and PK are very good. No musical scenes IIRC
Thanks for your introduction.
i have already seen PK,its not so amazing,dont like 3 idiots.
i will to watch haider,but it seems like a war theme,I wonder if it will involve politics.

It's time for Indian movies start targetting story lines,back ground scenery to attract Chinese audience.May be some chinese location indian films with story line related an Indian guy falling love affair with a Chinese girl and after effects of their love affair in china and back at his home.Let me think about some good story

In fact one my friend in college married to a Chinese girl and living in china.

I know that bud that china has 2nd largest market with 40+K screens and $4+ bill annual revenue and every one wana get a pie of it. But my reply was not about what we want it was about how your people received the movie,which was to add, very positive in nature.

Seena kuch jyada hi thok diya nair bhai ne :D
I think the important thing is that India movies haven't really come into Chinese eyes. For example, I only have a movie ticket. Do you suppose I would choose to see a India movie or a Hollywood movie?

China also need to protect their cultural industries, the introduction of foreign film quota itself is limited, for example, If only 100 quota, Chinese officials may put 99 give to their American Dad's movie, The last 1 give frenchman.

Amirkhan's success in China is not due to the appeal of the India film, but it belongs to Amirkhan's personal charm. If Dangal is starring another India actor, do you think it will be successful in China?

In short, Dangal's success in China was due to Amirkhan, not because it was a India movie.

It's just a start of Indian movie popularity in china.It's going to be like Indian movie is capturing Chinese audience and Chinese ladies and gents are becoming gaga over Indian actor.Unfortunately Chinese movies are not that popular outside China and neither Chinese actor,actress very popular except few in Hollywood including Jackie Chan
What good movies are there in Asia?
Technology in Hollywood. And the story in asia. Specifically, China's Kung Fu, Japan's terror, Thailand's romance. And Amirkhan of India.

It's time for Indian movies start targetting story lines,back ground scenery to attract Chinese audience.May be some chinese location indian films with story line related an Indian guy falling love affair with a Chinese girl and after effects of their love affair in china and back at his home.Let me think about some good story

In fact one my friend in college married to a Chinese girl and living in china.
China has movies in this area, about exotic love stories, but mostly with Russian girls. India girls only appear in China's dating programs.

timg (4).jpg

I think the important thing is that India movies haven't really come into Chinese eyes. For example, I only have a movie ticket. Do you suppose I would choose to see a India movie or a Hollywood movie?

China also need to protect their cultural industries, the introduction of foreign film quota itself is limited, for example, If only 100 quota, Chinese officials may put 99 give to their American Dad's movie, The last 1 give frenchman.

Amirkhan's success in China is not due to the appeal of the India film, but it belongs to Amirkhan's personal charm. If Dangal is starring another India actor, do you think it will be successful in China?

In short, Dangal's success in China was due to Amirkhan, not because it was a India movie.

Technology in Hollywood. And the story in asia. Specifically, China's Kung Fu, Japan's terror, Thailand's romance. And Amirkhan of India.

You conveniently forgot that Aamir Khan become Aamir Khan only because of Bollywood and do you think that film success only credit to actor not director and other artists?If aamir khan attract crowds then all his film should be like dangal,but why its not! Indian artists are getting awards in oscar and by the way I never consider Oscar is only benchmark for good artists.Many Chinese itself asking to themselves that why can't we make movies like dangal shows general lack of good Chinese movies in china itself touching real life than some cartoon films or some unrealistic fights

China has movies in this area, about exotic love stories, but mostly with Russian girls. India girls only appear in China's dating programs.

View attachment 399298[/QUOT

View attachment 399298
Ha ha how low you can go buddy,i can also post picture of Chinese girl kissing Aamir khan.You can simply troll in pdf best of luck

You conveniently forgot that Aamir Khan become Aamir Khan only because of Bollywood and do you think that film success only credit to actor not director and other artists?If aamir khan attract crowds then all his film should be like dangal,but why its not! Indian artists are getting awards in oscar and by the way I never consider Oscar is only benchmark for good artists.Many Chinese itself asking to themselves that why can't we make movies like dangal shows general lack of good Chinese movies in china itself touching real life than some cartoon films or some unrealistic fights

Ha ha how low you can go buddy,i can also post picture of Chinese girl kissing Aamir khan.You can simply troll in pdf best of luck
1, any Chinese movie could be the manufacturing cost of tens of millions of dollars, and we're very curious about how India makes movies at a low cost
2, in addition to Amirkhan's film, any other Bollywood movie in China success?
3, most Hollywood movies have made a big splash in China, such as Fast & Furious, Resident Evil.

What? What are you afraid of? A simple dating program that hits your pride?
I don't have pictures of India girls kissing Chinese stars, because the India bride just lives with ordinary Chinese people, just like Vietnamese brides, Russian brides, Ukraine brides, Japanese brides, and Korean brides.

If you want to see, I can give you Korean stars and Taiwan Hongkong stars to marry Chinese men's photos,

1, any Chinese movie could be the manufacturing cost of tens of millions of dollars, and we're very curious about how India makes movies at a low cost
2, in addition to Amirkhan's film, any other Bollywood movie in China success?
3, most Hollywood movies have made a big splash in China, such as Fast & Furious, Resident Evil.

What? What are you afraid of? A simple dating program that hits your pride?
I don't have pictures of India girls kissing Chinese stars, because the India bride just lives with ordinary Chinese people, just like Vietnamese brides, Russian brides, Ukraine brides, Japanese brides, and Korean brides.

If you want to see, I can give you Korean stars and Taiwan Hongkong stars to marry Chinese men's photos,
In that case why super rich can make a real movie,why you failed and is there is any lack of talent in china to make good films,it's like Russian made Mir space station when rich Americans wondering how they made such low cost,so can understand who is smart.By the way what dating have to do the discussion buddy or you want to rid your frustration and jealous as an Indian movie sucedding in china.Another movie is PK and this is just a start and many films yet to come like bahubali.I know you can't do any thing for that matter...

Please let me know if any good chinese movie comes to Indian theatre and people have gaga over here,i will defenitely watch it......:partay: or will tell that Chinese movie not for poor indians

In that case why super rich can make a real movie,why you failed and is there is any lack of talent in china to make good films,it's like Russian made Mir space station when rich Americans wondering how they made such low cost,so can understand who is smart.By the way what dating have to do the discussion buddy or you want to rid your frustration and jealous as an Indian movie sucedding in china.Another movie is PK and this is just a start and many films yet to come like bahubali.I know you can't do any thing for that matter...

Please let me know if any good chinese movie comes to Indian theatre and people have gaga over here,i will defenitely watch it......:partay: or will tell that Chinese movie not for poor indians
Friend, I think you really misunderstood one thing.
Chinese people are spoiled by Hollywood. So the Chinese demand too much of the film, so it's good to see occasional low cost (but good stories) movies.

Then PK was also starring Amirkhan. Not what I said, "except for Amirkhan, any other India movie."

Swear to Lord Shiva - I'm not really jealous of India movies. I'm just watching your show. :-)

What happened to 'Chinese Movies'?:o:
In India, Indian movies are more popular.
Nothing, the Chinese prefer Chinese TV play, unrestricted fighting, variety shows. After all, the whole world loves Hollywood movies.

Perhaps Indians have different artistic tastes.

Nothing, the Chinese prefer Chinese TV shows, unrestricted fighting, variety shows. After all, the whole world loves Hollywood movies.
May be you should make more quality movies that are par with hollywood. You have the industries, the money and actors I suppose.
Perhaps Indians have different artistic tastes.
Probably because there are regional movies apart from 'Bollywood'. And there is a large variety of regional languages. It's all about the preferences.

May be you should make more quality movies that are par with hollywood. You have the industries, the money and actors I suppose.

Probably because there are regional movies apart from 'Bollywood'. And there is a large variety of regional languages. It's all about the preferences.
Hollywood movies have very powerful influence in china. This enables the Chinese to use Hollywood standards to require Chinese films. And Chinese studios also want to be comparable to Hollywood movies, so they invest considerable money in movie special effects...
zhanlang35.jpg
2210013557.jpg
pic_uc_1495782314625.jpg
pic_uc_1495782230986.jpg
pic_uc_1495782181373.jpg
pic_uc_1495782217277.jpg
pic_uc_1495782035370.jpg

Last edited:
Hollywood movies have very powerful influence in china. This enables the Chinese to use Hollywood standards to require Chinese films. And Chinese studios also want to be comparable to Hollywood movies, so they invest considerable money in movie special effects...
View attachment 399335 View attachment 399334 View attachment 399333 View attachment 399330 View attachment 399332 View attachment 399331 View attachment 399329
Well, it's good. But :undecided: there are specific requirements in Chinese movies right? That too when passing through censorship.

Well, it's good. But :undecided: there are specific requirements in Chinese movies right? That too when passing through censorship.
Simply put, just like PDF's posting rules, think, and even "Resident Evil" and "Final Destination" can pass the reviewed.
timg (6).jpg

timg (7).jpg

timg (8).jpg

Well, as for the other rules, wait till I become a director and tell you.

Back
Top Bottom