What's new

Aamir Khan meets Turkish President Erdogan's wife, Emine, in Istanbul. Sanghis get Heart-burn

Dude some time I really feel India did blunder bt attacking East Pakistan ...you guys deserve to live under Fauji boot and get your complexion changed by fair Punjabis

Hahahahahhahaha :flame::flame::flame:

I'm soooooo offended right noooooooow

Amir has an illegitimate child is this what you are referring disinformation or the verser of Kuran which clearly says how to treat Kafir

Dont be offended , it was a mistake by Gandhi , what we have actually achieved after 1971 was militancy in Kashmir and Punjad and some paulvaulters
Hahahahahhahaha :flame::flame::flame:

Amir has an illegitimate child is what you are talking about

You said you have no qualms about joint 'any' IT cell, even If it is BJP IT cell...

So tell me, are you okay with spreading disinformation and religious hatred ? Hatred which consequently leads to often deadly violence ?

Did i meantioned I hate Islam or asked some one to hate Islam or I said something wrong about Islam or the Prophet ...tell me

You said you have no qualms about joint 'any' IT cell, even If it is BJP IT cell...

So tell me, are you okay with spreading disinformation and religious hatred ? Hatred which consequently leads to often deadly violence ?

Did i meantioned I hate Islam or asked some one to hate Islam or I said something wrong about Islam or the Prophet ...tell me

Why don't you answer my question ? It's a simple yes or no question....

Amir has an illegitimate child is this what you are referring disinformation or the verser of Kuran which clearly says how to treat Kafir

Dont be offended , it was a mistake by Gandhi , what we have actually achieved after 1971 was militancy in Kashmir and Punjad and some paulvaulters

What on earth is a 'Paulvaulter' @Shantanu_Left

Is Paul the embassy official who stamps the H1B visas ?

Dude some time I really feel India did blunder bt attacking East Pakistan ...you guys deserve to live under Fauji boot and get your complexion changed by fair Punjabis

Actually we are fine with our complexion, inferiority complex is an affliction that is endemic to our Western neighbour.

off course ..... what the reason behind curiosity

Why are you so ashamed of answering the question ?

Do you have no qualms over sharing disinformation and religious hatred which often leads to deadly violence ?

Simple yes or no question.

What on earth is a 'Paulvaulter' @Shantanu_Left

Is Paul the embassy official who stamps the H1B visas ?

No idea. If it came from Sanghi vocabulary, I have least interest.

I don't even spend time with the BIMARU types here in my adopted country. As I told you, my circle consists of some Tamils, 1 Pakistani friend who's a supplier, and a bunch of Bangladeshis who work in a restaurant (some are illegal, LOL :-)). I grew up in Mumbai in the 80's and 90's and left India around 2003-04.

So I don't suffer the Sanghis in my daily life like you do.

This below paragraph is quoted from a Pakistani source by a Pakistani General and I really think India did mistake by attacking East Pakistan

We come to the climax: “[Enter] Commander East Pakistan General Niazi, wearing a pistol holster on his web belt. Niazi became abusive and started raving. Breaking into Urdu, he said: Main iss haramzadi qaum ki nasal badal doon ga. Yeh mujhe kiya samajhtey hain. He threatened that he would let his soldiers loose on their womenfolk. There was pin drop silence at these remarks. The next morning, we were given the sad news. A Bengali officer Major Mushtaq went into a bathroom at the Command Headquarters and shot himself in the head” (p.98).

https://tribune.com.pk/story/405014/genetic-engineering-in-east-pakistan

See you later

We are talking about you here, not Erstwhile East Pakistan or Niazi but YOU.

So be a good son to Bharat Mata and answer my questions.

Why are you ashamed of answering my question

What questions is that ?

Is IT CELL.exe malfunctioning ? No new orders from high command coming through ? So you're down to the contingency plan; change topic and fast.

Back
Top Bottom