What's new

A300 MLRS Multiple Launch Rocket System - badly needed for Bangladesh but overlooked

just curious, since when Bangladesh made BTR-80/82 APC. ?
View attachment 408191
and any creditable source for WS 22. ?

assembly is the more accurate operative word. Making projectile or assembling MLRS launch systems is not a "rocket science" that Bangladesh can not do.

Last edited:
assembly is the more accurate operative word.
so can u show the creditable source of assmebling BTR-82/80 and WS-22.? i heard russian already given permission for maintanance plant , but not assembly plant. the last news for BTR is ordering next 330 BTR-80 which will be fully made in Russia. we already asked BTR-80 assembly plant from Russia since long time ago. they are not willing to give assembly plant. that''s why we moved to Ukrainian BTR-3U. So can u give me any creditable source instead BDmilitary's self-claim ? whatever in either Russian or Chinese , i'm ok.

and really appreciate if can get the source of WS-22 also. ?

the source us credible "enough" for them to digest

even type 56 corvette being made in Bd....
lol yes. top 2 out of 5 in video is just fun-boy's claim and construction of type 056 havent started yet. :D

Myanmar is no real threat. India is the only danger.

BD does not think it needs more than 160 Fighter Planes to deter India.
Remember BD is going for hi-tech planes and so lesser numbers will suffice.

No amount of aircrafts can protect you against an enemy with a nuclear power since conventional weapons go just that far. So you have two options,
  1. become a nuclear power yourself which is next to impossible under the current global scenario
  2. get a nuclear umbrella from a friendly nuclear power by entering some sort of strategic defence agreement with a friendly nuclear power...China or/and Pakistan
As South Korea has with US nuclear umbrella otherwise King Jung Ill may have been driving an APV on the roads of Seoul despite great conventional capabilities of South Korea.

Last edited:
No amount of aircrafts can protect you against an enemy with a nuclear power since conventional weapons go just that far. So you have two options,
  1. become a nuclear power yourself which is next to impossible under the current global scenario
  2. get a nuclear umbrella from a friendly nuclear power by entering some sort of strategic defence agreement with a friendly nuclear power...China or/and Pakistan
As South Korea has with USA nuear umbrella otherwise King Jung Ill may have been driving an APV on the roads of Seoul despite great conventional capabilities of South Korea.

India has no designs on invading BD.
BD just wants a good level of deterrence against
military coercion.

so can u show the creditable source of assmebling BTR-82/80 and WS-22.? i heard russian already given permission for maintanance plant , but not assembly plant. the last news for BTR is ordering next 330 BTR-80 which will be fully made in Russia. we already asked BTR-80 assembly plant from Russia since long time ago. they are not willing to give assembly plant. that''s why we moved to Ukrainian BTR-3U. So can u give me any creditable source instead BDmilitary's self-claim ? whatever in either Russian or Chinese , i'm ok.
and really appreciate if can get the source of WS-22 also. ?
ol yes. top 2 out of 5 in video is just fun-boy's claim and construction of type 056 havent started yet. :D

Most of these info compiled in the video from annual defense force expo held in Bangladesh, this is as authoritative as it gets. If this is not enough for you, you are free to make your opinion.

military coercion.
says who? indian aggression and threat is what matters here. indian aggression against Bangladesh spread in multi layers. If political stooge class like ruling awami league is not feasible, india had used terror force (JMB, santi bahini) and direct aggression against Bangladesh (2001 Borai bari, 2009 peelkhana massacare).

As South Korea has with USA nuear umbrella otherwise King Jung Ill may have been driving an APV on the roads of Seoul despite great conventional capabilities of South Korea.

Bangladesh first and foremost has to gain conventional deterrence. On that end, A300 like MLRS is crucial. This will ensure enemy threats are inoperable against Bangladesh and its force, specially airforce. India has more advance airforce and it is not feasible to compete on technology and numbers and shielding ourselves from initial wave and threats. This long range firing capability is cheaper and practical option, will allow Bangladesh (specially air force) much needed time to get airborne and get into action. That is just one usecase. There are many other benefits.

military coercion.
Then the option 3) enter a defence treaty with india and save the money spent on defence. Spend this money on the uplifting of the people.

Then the option 3) enter a defence treaty with india and save the money spent on defence. Spend this money on the uplifting of the people.

Why should BD enter a defence treaty with India as it cannot offer much like China can?

BD may choose to openly support China in future to the detriment of India.

Last edited:
akistani MODS allow these indian sub humans breed in their forum and they take pleasure out of that.
We allow them to have a healthy discussiuon but some of them cross the limit to soon. It is better to report them instead of engaging with such trolls as this plunges the quality of the discussion on this forum. I never had such a problem from any Bengladeshi member so far despite difference of opinion on certain issues.

Why should BD enter a defence treaty with India as it cannot offer much like China can?

BD may choose to openly support China in future to the detriment of India.
So Sir, now you are saying almost the same thing that I suggested in option 2 :lol:

Here is effectiveness of long range rockets, US and South Korea fielding similar systems (as A300) to face off with the north.

The Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) is a guided surface-to-surface missile (SSM) produced by Lockheed Martin. It has a range of some 300 kilometers, and can strike targets deeps inside enemy territory. The guided missile can be fired from multiple rocket launchers, including the Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) M270, and High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS).

https://www.rt.com/usa/395308-us-korea-tactical-missile-drill/

Most of these info compiled in the video from annual defense force expo held in Bangladesh, this is as authoritative as it gets. If this is not enough for you, you are free to make your opinion
lol news like assembling BTR-82/80 and WS-22 cant hide from internarional defence media like Jane IHS. now u're claiming this holding a single video which was made by a fun boy rather than creditable source or offcial statement. so last question to video maker is when will he add assembling J-10B or MiG-35 in that list.? no need source. just put bdmilitary watermark at the right corner. all bangladeshi will believe it. lol

lol news like assembling BTR-82/80 and WS-22 cant hide from internarional defence media like Jane IHS. now u're claiming this holding a single video which was made by a fun boy rather than creditable source or offcial statement. so last question to video maker is when will he add assembling J-10B or MiG-35 in that list.? no need source. just put bdmilitary watermark at the right corner. all bangladeshi will believe it. lol

Bangladesh makes such system or not is not the issue or was original discussion (that was indian troll agenda). What matters is that Bangladesh is in possession of such systems. So long Bangladesh can strike and eliminate threat from deep inside enemy territory, that will suffice. If you have anything to say about that go ahead otherwise wise see yourself out.

Bangladesh makes such system or not is not the issue or was original discussion (that was indian troll agenda). What matters is that Bangladesh is in possession of such systems. So long Bangladesh can strike and eliminate threat from deep inside enemy territory, that will suffice. If you have anything to say about that go ahead otherwise wise see yourself out.
why so serious ? just asking coz ur famous bdmilitary ( in spreading hoax ) claim that BD is making these systems in which 3 out of top 5 came with wrong info. so giving the sources or i dont know would be appropriate ans for my question.
What matters is that Bangladesh is in possession of such systems. So long Bangladesh can strike and eliminate threat from deep inside enemy territory, that will suffice
enlightern me which one among these systems can make penetrating strike in deep inside enemy terriory. ?

why so serious ? just asking coz ur famous bdmilitary ( in spreading hoax ) claim that BD is making these systems in which 3 out of top 5 came with wrong info. so giving the sources or i dont know would be appropriate ans for my question.

enlightern me which one among these systems can make penetrating strike in deep inside enemy terriory. ?

Read from post one, which initiated this thread. your question goes to show you were following indian trolling lead rather than reading and understanding what this thread was about.

Back
Top Bottom