What's new

A300 MLRS Multiple Launch Rocket System - badly needed for Bangladesh but overlooked

We should acquire a few first. Then see if we can build them locally. Which would be a lengthy process even if we can.

MLRS wouldn't be a big deal as we already produce some with low ranges, now it's time to go for some long range rockets. Building indigenous ballistic missiles is the real deal for which we should start the process as soon as possible.

Who will manufacture these locally? Government company or private company?

Government company I suppose, the PM has already declared to build new plants to manufacture modern rockets and missiles.

not trying to trolling here tough

just some input, before building rocket, missiles and the likes indigenously. What you need to build first is the infrastructure needed to build such endeavour. To build rocket/missiles you need propellant charge, you need the engines, for guided ones you need guiding systems and the warhead components. And for the efforts to build such system indigenously you need lots of efforts and money.

The basic component of all munitions systems, propellant charge need lot of money and trial before founding the right ingredients before being put at the end bottom parts of missile/rocket

It should be around 250 but at least much better than the current number. You need to act and think like Israel I am shocked I am giving this example but both of your neighbors are your enemies and are much bigger than you so you need to be bigger in size and quality also.
We have no dispute with Myanmar despite Rohynga issue which we try to solve through diplomacy without force or threat. And India as of now is a friendly nation.

Really if this would have been the case you would have started full scale war way back in 2008 and for sure attacked us after 2008 but you failed to do anything. In fact even in Kargil which you claim to be your victory Pakistan send hardly 500 guys out of which 300 were Jihadis and 200 were soldiers even they belonged to Para Military Force that is Northern light infantry after Kargil they were made part of Army. You brought 40000 soldiers around 100 Fighter Jets latest Artillery and MRL and guess what still we are sitting on two highest peaks in Kargil and even in modern times the person sitting on top has the advantage. So please wake up !!!!!

India does not make any distinction between uniformed or shalwar kameez soldiers having guns. Both are Pakistanis and both are enemies. We ensure most of them are dead if they face us.

We choked up Karachi port, Pakistans only shipping lane. That brought your establishment and Army to knees and had to surrender.

Now tell me 1000 Pakistanis dead for 2 peaks. Was it worth?

not trying to trolling here tough

just some input, before building rocket, missiles and the likes indigenously. What you need to build first is the infrastructure needed to build such endeavour. To build rocket/missiles you need propellant charge, you need the engines, for guided ones you need guiding systems and the warhead components. And for the efforts to build such system indigenously you need lots of efforts and money.

The basic component of all munitions systems, propellant charge need lot of money and trial before founding the right ingredients before being put at the end bottom parts of missile/rocket

You don't need to build 100% of the components locally for indigenization. The engines and propellants could be imported till the capabilities are expanded while rest of the components could be built locally. For example, does IPTN have the capability to build 100% of the components of CN-235? They source the engines from GE among other components.

We have no dispute with Myanmar despite Rohynga issue which we try to solve through diplomacy without force or threat. And India as of now is a friendly nation.
Any nation can turn to foe in no time. We fought many wars against Indians in the past. They were friends turned foes. Be prepared for the worst. India has too much stake in BD. It will always try to grab it, if not control it.

You don't need to build 100% of the components locally for indigenization. The engines and propellants could be imported till the capabilities are expanded while rest of the components could be built locally. For example, does IPTN have the capability to build 100% of the components of CN-235? They source the engines from GE among other components.

Compared to Indonesia, Bangladesh doesn't even have the basic infra to start with.

Let's talk about ports and roads to get the components to factory. Do they even exist? No.

What about factory? No.

What about skilled and experienced personnel? Where are they? They don't exist.

Why we have this thread by this idiot @idune ?

Any nation can turn to foe in no time. We fought many wars against Indians in the past. They were friends turned foes. Be prepared for the worst. India has too much stake in BD. It will always try to grab it, if not control it.

Which wars? Every try by Illegal Bangladeshi to pole vault in India isn't a war!

Compared to Indonesia, Bangladesh doesn't even have the basic infra to start with.

Let's talk about ports and roads to get the components to factory. Do they even exist? No.

What about factory? No.

What about skilled and experienced personnel? Where are they? They don't exist.

Why we have this thread by this idiot @idune ?

Which wars? Every try by Illegal Bangladeshi to pole vault in India isn't a war!

Don't quote me dalit.

The peaks lol. Pakistanis and their rewriting history.

Yes they did all that to occupy previoualy unoccupied peaks.

Jokers. Sent non punjabi shia NLI to die. And now claim victory after adding their names to martyrs database after a decade.

Ask them about bana post!
You after using 40000 soldiers and Fighters and Artillery failed to get them back

Lol. You are right. We used 40000 soldiers and 100 planes and failed to get 2 peaks back. But we just walked on foot to quaid, i mean bana post and kicked your famed SSG away :)

Do you even comprehend what you type. I mean I understand the urge to save face, I do, but why look stupid doing that?

Lol think tank triggered lol!!!!!
NO SSG went in Kargil it was Para Military Forces at max

I still don't understand you bragging 1000 dead Pakistanis and 2 peaks?
Pakistan is still in control of two Kargil peaks if you can't get it than watch this report

Back
Top Bottom