What's new

A300 MLRS Multiple Launch Rocket System - badly needed for Bangladesh but overlooked

Your indian monkey dance getting just uglier. Thread says, Bangladesh can undertake cooperation with China to acquire such systems. How, what and when are not indian privilege to know or talk about.

You claimed that Bangladesh can manufacture all mutition and other defence stuff by itself. What supporting you have to make this claim moron? That's why we busted you.

You claimed that Bangladesh can manufacture all mutition and other defence stuff by itself. What supporting you have to make this claim moron? That's why we busted you.

ok Al-Cowda indian, show me the proof I said "Bangladesh can manufacture all mutition and other defence stuff by itself"?????

ok Al-Cowda indian, show me the proof I said "Bangladesh can manufacture all mutition and other defence stuff by itself"?????

What does this imply monkey Bangladeshi?

Bangladesh already has limited capability in engineering and ammunition through machine tools factory and BOF.

Bangladesh already produces 122mm Rockets for a long time now, in very small numbers. Though we never had a full fledged MLRS regiments, BA never stopped training on them.

With the Artillery Upgrade Program for BA,it will see a great leap in capabilities & kind of artillery systems. And long Range MLRS will be inducted in near future. It's already official now.
Khan Saheb I'm a Bangladeshi. But from when Bangladesh produce rockets ??

can you not see he clearly wrote 'limited capability' you cow dung moron? did he write all munitions? all that cow worshiping makes people stupid indeed!!! :lol::lol:

Limited or any Bangladeshi doesn't have any capability. Period.

Now show me any proof, could you scummy Bangladeshi?

Limited or any Bangladeshi doesn't have any capability. Period.

Now show me any proof, could you scummy Bangladeshi?

I'm not inclined to prove anything to you. If you don't like the fact that we do have some capabilities you can shove it up in your arse. Then again you are free to believe we don't have any capabilities just like you are free to believe cow is a god. Whatever makes you happy, Period!!!

not trying to trolling here tough

just some input, before building rocket, missiles and the likes indigenously. What you need to build first is the infrastructure needed to build such endeavour. To build rocket/missiles you need propellant charge, you need the engines, for guided ones you need guiding systems and the warhead components. And for the efforts to build such system indigenously you need lots of efforts and money.

The basic component of all munitions systems, propellant charge need lot of money and trial before founding the right ingredients before being put at the end bottom parts of missile/rocket

Pretty much this...

I'm not inclined to prove anything to you. If you don't like the fact that we do have some capabilities you can shove it up in your arse. Then again you are free to believe we don't have any capabilities just like you are free to believe cow is a god. Whatever makes you happy, Period!!!

Still not supporting but just a claim that we have so and so capability. And yay we do it whether the world believes or not.

This is repetitive behaviour of all Bangladeshis whether they be nationalist or self hating Bangladeshis.

Typical Bangladeshi DNA.

What does this imply monkey Bangladeshi?

indian sub human do not have anything to prove his false claim. indian al-cowda monkey can not even live with Bangladesh having long range shooting capability. what a pathetic life these indian subhumans living, no wonder so many indian soldiers kill themselves.

Pakistani MODS allow these indian sub humans breed in their forum and they take pleasure out of that.

Khan Saheb I'm a Bangladeshi. But from when Bangladesh produce rockets ??
Since almost from the start.

And on a side note being Bangladeshi doesn't mean we know every little tid bit about Bangladesh. Regards.

Last edited:
indian sub human do not have anything to prove his false claim. indian al-cowda monkey can not even live with Bangladesh having long range shooting capability. what a pathetic life these indian subhumans living, no wonder so many indian soldiers kill themselves.

Pakistani MODS allow these indian sub humans breed in their forum and they take pleasure out of that.

What a chutiya this guy is? You made a claim you have to prove it. The onus is on you. I and @gslv mk3 disapproved your claim and you have to prove it otherwise.

Bangladeshi of what kind; one who knows what he talks about or one who does not? Regardless, here rocket implies projectile that used in MLRS. See through links

https://www.bdmilitary.com/defence-industry-news/bangladesh-rockets-missiles-armoured-vehicles/
just curious, since when Bangladesh made BTR-80/82 APC. ?
IMG_20170704_140122.jpg

and any creditable source for WS 22. ?

Back
Top Bottom