What's new

A young Pakistani girl with green beautiful eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
do what i do; tell them to go f*uck themselves and then ignore them

easy solution

most of those people are sons of tajik afghan immigrants living in denmark or some other western country.....identity crisis problems

but when push comes to shove, they are our brothers/sisters; sometimes they need to be straightened out, but they are our siblings

p.s. Afghanis = currency

Afghans = the people of Afghanistan :)

8637279.jpg

[QUOTE
p.s. Afghanis = currency

Afghans = the people of Afghanistan :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info dude :D

Pakistani-Pashtun's are much better in behaviour than Afghanis :D

I'm a Pakistani Pakhtun and one thing i don't like about Afghans is that when they find out i'm Pakistani Pakhtun they get their attitude at me and they start talking BS about Pakistan lol and they use cheap insults like "dal khor punjabi", they called me a brainwashed punjabi slave! and the funny part is that most of them have family back in Pakistan who came to Pakistan as refuges and settled in Pak.

I'm a Pakistani Pakhtun and one thing i don't like about Afghans is that when they find out i'm Pakistani Pakhtun they get their attitude at me and they start talking BS about Pakistan lol and they use cheap insults like "dal khor punjabi", they called me a brainwashed punjabi slave! and the funny part is that most of them have family back in Pakistan who came to Pakistan as refuges and settled in Pak.

Yeah! LOL,every afghan usess the "dal khor" term....it's getting boring and immature now :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom