What's new

A young Pakistani girl with green beautiful eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D True True. And the fact that Pakistanis do not know how afghans feel about us..go to any afghan forum and you'll be laughing at the things people say on there :cheesy:

I think they really(really,really,really) want our attention....but i'm happy,we Pakistanis,have much more class than them :D

They're only shaming themselves :cheers:

I think they really(really,really,really) want our attention....but i'm happy,we Pakistanis,have much more class than them :D

They're only shaming themselves :cheers:

That's the thing I like about Pakistanis, we'll always be hospitable to people no matter what and even if those people are rude to us (even indians) Plus we usually don't insult people unless we're provoked.

But yeah we do have class :pakistan::cheers:

no more islamic brotherhood ..no more afg ...iran n saudia ..they all are traitor first make pakistan strong both economically n defence wise than help muslim in africa after their number is come ..specially afg no help

some of these foreign based Afghans (keyboard warriors mostly) basically call Pakistanis ''black Punjabi indian hindus'' and claim that Chitralis, Pukhtuns and Baloch are all 'Afghans'

i've ''bumped'' into a few of them myself, just ignore them

77.8% of the time, they are just indians trying to inflame tensions on the net. I once found a ''Baluch Gangster'' in the comments section of a youtube video --guy claimed to be related to a nawab but he couldnt even reply in a single word in Baluch and in fact his ''Urdu'' was being written in a very hindi-ized fashion

(true story)

Yeah and they seem to think that Pakistan is only comprised of Punjab! But you're right they can be indians trying to act like afghans. There was a group on facebook which was like a BLA group and very anti-Pakistan...come to find out that most of the so called Baloch on there were indians or afghans pretending to be Baloch. But most afghans in general dont really like Pakistan

That's the thing I like about Pakistanis, we'll always be hospitable to people no matter what and even if those people are rude to us (even indians) Plus we usually don't insult people unless we're provoked.

But yeah we do have class :pakistan::cheers:

That's true :) But we have to step up and start to defend ourselves.....certain People have no respect for our hospitality,and just walk all over us....

Afghanis love to claim many(false) thing's about Pakistan ;-)

Yeah,Pakistani kid's do have the most beautiful eyes :)

Afghans claim Ahmed Shuja Pasha is not Pashtun

Afghans claim no Pakistani Generals were Pashtun

Afghans claim no Pakistnai Presidents were Pashtun

Afghans claim they faught off Soviets without anybody's help

Afghans claim they are going to topple Pakistan

Afghans claim Pakistan is a poor country and Afghanistan is a booming developed economic center of the world

Afghans claim they are not terrorists and hate Taliban yet whenever a ISAF soldier is killed they cheer and sing in a group.

Afghans claim they love Indians yet behind their backs they insult their religon.

Afghans claim they are smart yet Pakistan, U.S.A., K.S.A. manipulated them to do whatever they want.

Afghans claim they are kind and gentle and will never harm any Muslims, yet their own kind is enforcing Taliban rule upon them

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

That's true :) But we have to step up and start to defend ourselves.....certain People have no respect for our hospitality,and just walk all over us....

I agree, but that will only happen when our govt comes to its senses and starts sending afghans back to afghanistan :) I mean if they actually contribute something to Pakistan and really want to stay they should but if they're going to hate on Pakistan or say dumb things like Khyber-P, FATA, and Balochistan belong to them then they should def be kicked out ASAP!

Afghans claim Pakistan is a poor country and Afghanistan is a booming developed economic center of the world

Afghans claim they are not terrorists and hate Taliban yet whenever a ISAF soldier is killed they cheer and sing in a group.

Afghans claim they love Indians yet behind their backs they insult their religon.

Afghans claim they are smart yet Pakistan, U.S.A., K.S.A. manipulated them to do whatever they want.

Afghans claim they are kind and gentle and will never harm any Muslims, yet their own kind is enforcing Taliban rule upon them

Wow, that's pretty accurate on how Afghans feel! :lol:

Muhaha :)

I especially agree about the Pashtun comments :)

I think it kill's them to see Pakistanis getting along regrad-less of our ethnic backgrouds :)

Pakistani-Pashtun's are much better in behaviour than Afghanis :D

Afghan they think no body capture their land hahahhahaha bullshit 1 histrotically they r buddish muslim came from central asia n capture their land..2 baber from uzbekistan capture their land... n the list going on

Yeah and they seem to think that Pakistan is only comprised of Punjab!

And they also forget that Sindhi is the second most widely spoken language ( as first language) in Pakistan. If you do not speak Urdu with a Punjabi accent , they dont see you as a Pakistani.

And they also forget that Sindhi is the second most widely spoken language ( as first language) in Pakistan. If you do not speak Urdu with a Punjabi accent , they dont see you as a Pakistani.

I totally agree, for them its only punjab, punjab, punjab. They seem to hate Punjabis because they think that Punjabis make up most of the ISI/army ( they claim the ISI is the only thing that destroyed afghanistan) but in reality the ISI people who were to sent to afghanistan were Pakistani Pukhtoons not Punjabis. Anyways these people have so many ethnic tensions themselves that they cannot realize that for the most part the ethnic groups in Pakistan get along pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom