What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

I don't have any expectations from Terrorist Congress Party. :fie:

Yes, 1.2 Billions untouchables still exists in India. .:cray:
ya, I don't expect either.....they are nothing but lootera of Indian wealth......scams of 1000 crores have become a child's play....
aur 1000 crore scam don't look like a scam now...just a theft...:hitwall:
congress bhago, india bacho....:tup:

I never thought calling people from NE chinkis was racist.

I always adored them, the girls look so cute and I believe they have the best dressing sense..

I stopped calling them chinki when I came to know they get offended. The problem is that Very few people from NE used to travel and live in the cities.. Hence not much was known about them, now things are changing..

Might I remind everyone that this was the same case with South Indians in North India and vice versa. It will improve as more and more people from NE start living among us.. This incident serves as a reminder that we have to make them feel at home more than before...

Monipuri's are all good in my home country of Sylhet, they are successfully opening up businesses, trading, barbers etc, there's never any discrimination.

Most of the time they're smoking on their pipe :D
They are running thousands of businesses all over India including Delhi as well.
That is not what this thread is about. Its about how North Indians are racist towards them, naught to do with them not being able to work.

Some clarifications .. Not all NEasterner have oriental/asian features and not all oreintal/asian looking NEasterner are tribal ..
for eg Ahoms and meiti(manipuris) with oriental features are not tribals (its another issue that they are demanding it now:lol:)
and the tribals of central India is not considered tribals here in NE:angel: ..

Monipuri's are all good in my home country of Sylhet, they are successfully opening up businesses, trading, barbers etc, there's never any discrimination.

Most of the time they're smoking on their pipe :D
they all live in Dhaka i read post some picture if you have .. do you personally know them

Where was his shame when we planned the whole gujrat incident in 2002? The hypocrite is teaching shame because elections are coming

take it to the another thread.No off topic here .All this are India internal matter.it is not your subject

India is always like that.But foreigners dont be so excited when incident like this happened.South Indians also felt this problem in North India and it is long before NE people.NE friends ,we SI also suffered with this in NI.But all we can do is ignore it and tolerate for a certain extent.
But we can see the power of democracy when all students from NE area and their NI,SI friends protested for that kid justice.3 arrested instantly.rest will follow soon
Paksitani friends also must protest like this in their country for rights of Ahmedis.

they all live in Dhaka i read post some picture if you have .. do you personally know them

I was born in Sylhet, which borders Assam. There are many manipuri in my village (sunamgonj) and my mums birthplace (maulvibazaar), most of the monipuris were born in Maulvibazaar. I don't know if they are in the capital.

I know many of them personally, when i went back to my country to build my house the electrical wiring, mati khata (soil cutting) was all done by monipuri contractors.

I dont think anyone should be racist to Asian looking people because the chicks are kinda hot.....:devil:

@LoveIcon ...India is not pakistan....Indian know what happened is wrong....and we are with our NE brothers in their protest...
....we have survived the worst days ......and we will survive the future...:)
Save us the excuses mate, racism exists in every society and India is no better not matter how much you deny it....

I dont think anyone should be racist to Asian looking people because the chicks are kinda hot.....
100% agree....

Save us the excuses mate, racism exists in every society and India is no better not matter how much you deny it....
no denying bro...there are many things to be done...:tup:

No one is denying it bro, . . its a shameful act. . we are sorry for what happened to that guy. . ..some of the students are even protesting in DU. . . And this is the only thing we can do ( creating awareness is included ) . . . but u can see the intentions of some of the posters from your side. . . . . keep on repeating the same lines again and again doesn't help it.. . its frustrating. . may be thats why he said those lines.

No one is denying it bro, . . its a shameful act. . we are sorry for what happened to that guy. . ..some of the students are even protesting in DU. . . And this is the only thing we can do ( creating awareness is included ) . . . but u can see the intentions of some of the posters from your side. . . . . keep on repeating the same lines again and again doesn't help it.. . its frustrating. . may be thats why he said those lines.

Yeah mate, truly unfortunate, sadly trolls from both sides of the border take no time to start a shit slinging contest.....:angry:

Yeah mate, truly unfortunate, sadly trolls from both sides of the border take no time to start a shit slinging contest.....:angry:

I'm not a saint either, bro. . . sometimes even i troll. .:ashamed:

But not in situations like these. . . someone has lost his life and we are busy making it a troll fest :(

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom