What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

read my posts on the thread opened the day this boy NIDO died.....
you will know what I stand for.......
but you see every Indian over here is condemning it but yet you keep on saying it as lip service......
those are in delhi are protesting against the brutality....and few suspects have been arrested and more will be arrested soon....
we all Indian stand by our NE brothers......but mentality of people can't change just overnite...it will change surely but slowly...
we have to give it time...India is changing and changing with pace and more and more NE people visit mainland and more main lander visit NE ..with more ease situation will change......and you will see the positive effect in coming times...:tup::tup:

:) The day you do away with these outlandish words may be the change will start . (the same i apply on my side for my areas)

Each time a thing like this happens I hang my head in shame at the sheer stupidity of my countrymen.

People from the NE states are best people to know & live amongst.

I feel sorry for us.

But , for the record India was always secular . In fact it was secular even before it was independent & thats how it shall remain.

:) The day you do away with these outlandish words may be the change will start . (the same i apply on my side for my areas)
there is no mainland and subordinate land .....just used for your reference and better understanding...........
Grrr.....:angry:
do you have to find fault in every thing.......you journalist are really....:D:D

Where was his shame when we planned the whole gujrat incident in 2002? The hypocrite is teaching shame because elections are coming

He wasn't responsible for Gujrat Riots. Period. :)

read my posts on the thread opened the day this boy NIDO died.....
you will know what I stand for.......
but you see every Indian over here is condemning it but yet you keep on saying it as lip service......
those are in delhi are protesting against the brutality....and few suspects have been arrested and more will be arrested soon....
we all Indian stand by our NE brothers......but mentality of people can't change just overnite...it will change surely but slowly...
we have to give it time...India is changing and changing with pace and more and more NE people visit mainland and more main lander visit NE ..with more ease situation will change......and you will see the positive effect in coming times...:tup::tup:

ha ha ha....now don't cry.....cheer up...you owe me a treat...in coming week...:lol::partay::partay:

I want kick b/w legs of that congressi Slave. He is again giving foolish reply in the other thread. Tell me that I've ditched Sikhs, I'm Akali dal Badal Supporter :blah:

there is no mainland and subordinate land .....just used for your reference and better understanding...........
Grrr.....:angry:
do you have to find fault in every thing.......you journalist are really....:D:D

why not. as far as my knowledge is concerned this attitude is still costing you NE.

:D why dont you use tirbals and non-tribals instead mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh it gives you some solace from burning ? :laugh:

Each time a thing like this happens I hang my head in shame at the sheer stupidity of my countrymen.

People from the NE states are best people to know & live amongst.

I feel sorry for us.

But , for the record India was always secular . In fact it was secular even before it was independent & thats how it shall remain.

:what: hello . we are talking about racism

Myth confirmed!

No society is perfect. everyone of us is racist.

I wonder why we desis cry when goras exhibit it towards us.

why not. as far as my knowledge is concerned this attitude is still costing you NE.

:D why dont you use tirbals and non-tribals instead mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh it gives you some solace from burning ? :laugh:
I am merely pointing, even laughing at your hypocrisy. Wo kahawat hai na "sau chuhe khake billi haj ko chali:cheers:" . Keep up with the preaching, its entertaining actually

why dont you use tirbals and non-tribals instead mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I know our gov. didn't give a fu@k about NE in last 50 yeras and....it's hard to explain.....I have been with them and they are just same as us....they are tribal but you can't hold the tongue of every one around you....Chinki word ha been banned...and calling chinki to any NE may lead you behind the bars.......:tup:
He wasn't responsible for Gujrat Riots. Period. :)

I want kick b/w legs of that congressi Slave. He is again giving foolish reply in the other thread. Tell me that I've ditched Sikhs, I'm Akali dal Badal Supporter :blah:
so, you haven't prepared for the rituals yet....
no body is asking you to leave anything....stand firm on your points and beat him in the game.....:tup:
just don't loose your temper.....:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom