What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are sorry for what happened. Although just words are not enough to apologize but we still love Bangladesh!

If people were more like you the hatred would have been greatly healed by now. But after all these years, some people are still trying to prove what they have done in 1971 is correct specially in this forum . The irony is some Bangladesh defense members love Pakistan so much they to prove in 1971 Pakistani army didn't do anything wrong.

Everyone is entitled to the choices and opinions.

I mean look at them lallu Indians and lallu Pakistanis voting in this thread. They made their choice! :rofl:

Oh now i get it. I mention something about exam few post earlier and you thought i am a kid :lol:. For your information I am a service holder not a kid :angry:.

Pakistan viewed negatively but with further improvement prospects.

But since Pakistan is a Muslim country almost 80% to 90% Bangladeshis support Pakistan cricket team.

If people were more like you the hatred would have been greatly healed by now. But after all these years, some people are still trying to prove what they have done in 1971 is correct specially in this forum . The irony is some Bangladesh defense members love Pakistan so much they to prove in 1971 Pakistani army didn't do anything wrong.

1. The hate had always been coming from rawamis and their propagandists from BD NOT Pakistan.

2. We had moved on since 71 state terrorism against Pakistan by bhangees. We had clearly accepted BD as an independent country whereas supporters of terrorists in 71 still are trying to undermine BD independent status.

3. Mukti bahini was a terror org and no country allows rebels and treason against own country.

1. The hate had always been coming from rawamis and their propagandists from BD NOT Pakistan.

2. We had moved on since 71 state terrorism against Pakistan by bhangees. We had clearly accepted BD as an independent country whereas supporters of terrorists in 71 still are trying to undermine BD independent status.

3. Mukti bahini was a terror org and no country allows rebels and treason against own country.

The usage of that crass word proves you still hav'nt moved on.

Its thanks to ppl like you Bangladesh will never forget what happened in 1971.and before calling my father terrorist, can you post truthfully what your father was doing in 71?

1. If today rawamis start rebelion for carving out another country by taking up arms against state of Bangladesh or for that matter jammatis do the same what will you call them? Freedom fighters? NO they will NOT be freedom fighters but they will be crushed by use of force, they will be executed on charges of treason.

and oh all the terrorists be Pakistani, Indian, BDeshi anyone who are terrorists are bhangees no compromise on that.

1. If today rawamis start rebelion for carving out another country by taking up arms against state of Bangladesh or for that matter jammatis do the same what will you call them? Freedom fighters? NO they will NOT be freedom fighters but they will be crushed by use of force, they will be executed on charges of treason.

and oh all the terrorists be Pakistani, Indian, BDeshi anyone who are terrorists are bhangees no compromise on that.

MURKHO, PK.
All the PKs are Taliban terrorist. No compromise on that.

Majority of Bangladeshis dislike Pakistan as a country. People see Pakistan as a failed state where every day there is news of bomb blast.

I don't think the relationship between these two countries will improve until Pakistani govt. officially apologize for the atrocities committed by armies during 1971.

Isn't the word Bhangee used against Hindu dalits of Pakistan? So not getting into any argument about who's the terrorist and who's freedom fighter, why are you insulting a group of innocent people who have nothing to do with your fantasy of 1971 war?

It's like saying - oh all the terrorists be Pakistani, Indian, BDeshi anyone who are terrorists are tribals no compromise on that.

Bhangi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Isn't the word Bhangee used against Hindu dalits of Pakistan? So not getting into any argument about who's the terrorist and who's freedom fighter, why are you insulting a group of innocent people who have nothing to do with your fantasy of 1971 war?

It's like saying - oh all the terrorists be Pakistani, Indian, BDeshi anyone who are terrorists are tribals no compromise on that.

Bhangi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In India it may be used for low cast hindus or any hindu but here in my country its NOT used for Hindus.

the cleaners here are called jamadars not bhangee.

Majestic, coming from a Pakistani. No offense :cheesy:

No offense taken :))) read the first word of my post ALL

Majority of Bangladeshis dislike Pakistan as a country. People see Pakistan as a failed state where every day there is news of bomb blast.

I don't think the relationship between these two countries will improve until Pakistani govt. officially apologize for the atrocities committed by armies during 1971.

Musharraf already apologized though i personally feel we do NOT need to apologise. It was a treason and waging war against own country by armed terrorists and any state will deal with anti nation terrorists harshly.

the official relations are NOT going to improve as long as awamis are emotionally exploiting voters on this apology pretext everytime.

we are not bound to apologise to Hassina a turn by turn in every election of theirs.

In India it may be used for low cast hindus or any hindu but here in my country its NOT used for Hindus.

the cleaners here are called jamadars not bhangee.

No offense taken :))) read the first word of my post ALL

Musharraf already apologized though i personally feel we do NOT need to apologise. It was a treason and waging war against own country by armed terrorists and any state will deal with anti nation terrorists harshly.

the official relations are NOT going to improve as long as awamis are emotionally exploiting voters on this apology pretext everytime.

we are not bound to apologise to Hassina a turn by turn in every election of theirs.

Does it matter if Pakistanis use it or not(although they do use it, I have seen many times in this forum)? The meaning of the word remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom