What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12+NLI,+Pakistan+Army+Afriqa+Pictures.jpg

I was just curious to see, what Bangladeshi population thinks of Pakistan these days, as i was perplexed after the great show of support during cricket matches to Pakistan team,by Bangladeshi population. Before that i had viewed Bangladesh as a hostile nation.

Something like this,moved me very much.

I have put up a poll, if you wish to edit any my questions just mention me.

This poll is only for Bangladeshi members and will be visible to see if anyone else other than Bangladeshis voted to distort the results.

Best regards

That's a friend of mine.School buddies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeronaut, please let me know why i'm not able to place my vote. thanks

Its thanks to ppl like you Bangladesh will never forget what happened in 1971.and before calling my father terrorist, can you post truthfully what your father was doing in 71?

this is a petty source of conflict. "mukti bahini" may be an umbrella term for all bengalis(and indian agents) working or fighting against punjabi army and the pakistani constitution. before taking offense, ask yourself if your father was fighting the same war as traitors that sought help from an enemy country with utter disregard to integrity and self-respect. i am mainly hinting at those who were having a nice time in bharat and cooking up fictitious casualty figures and discourse of hatred

this is a petty source of conflict. "mukti bahini" may be an umbrella term for all bengalis(and indian agents) working or fighting against punjabi army and the pakistani constitution. before taking offense, ask yourself if your father was fighting the same war as traitors that sought help from an enemy country with utter disregard to integrity and self-respect. i am mainly hinting at those who were having a nice time in bharat and cooking up fictitious casualty figures and discourse of hatred

keep the tears comin :yay:

My grandfather was a founder member of Muslim league. When his younger son was captured, tortured and killed, my grandmother sent her 4 remaining sons to fight for liberation they where given arms by bangali officers who were in charge at that time.and in case you are wondering, no none of them has certificate to prove they were muktijodha, except my father was put in to his grave with full guard of honour.

Instead of all these questions, the most relevant one would be;

Did you gets on 16th Dec 1971 what you actually struggle for with west Pakistani establishment since 47?

If your answer is yes: Than your apology argument from Pakistan is an absurd hypocrisy nothing else.

If your answer is No: Then why AL still ruling & kicking your country.

West Pakistani’s hegemony in administration & establishment was unjust but so does the Army rule in the first place upon which it thrives, why Bengali leaders instead of targeting this grave unjust to the whole of united Pakistanis tries instead to dent the idea of Pakistan itself with actual conspiracies with our arch enemy?…..why stoops so low…hhhnnn?

Your part is more homogeneous and big compares to whole west Pakistan, so your responsibility is much more than west Pakistanis people in general in which you miserably fails.

On 16th Dec 1971 a minority salvage the very idea of its existence not only from its arch enemy but from its foolish big brother as well, which is more anguish for most Bengalis than the emergence of their own land, only bcz what they get in the end was not a country but a small ghetto circles around with a banya country their forefathers always struggles for centuries.

Did you gets on 16th Dec 1971 what you actually struggle for with west Pakistani establishment since 47?

If your answer is yes: Than your apology argument from Pakistan is an absurd hypocrisy nothing else.

West Pakistani’s hegemony in administration & establishment was unjust but so does the Army rule in the first place upon which it thrives, why Bengali leaders instead of targeting this grave unjust to the whole of united Pakistanis tries instead to dent the idea of Pakistan itself with actual conspiracies with our arch enemy?…..why stoops so low…hhhnnn?

Your part is more homogeneous and big compares to whole west Pakistan, so your responsibility is much more than west Pakistanis people in general in which you miserably fails.

On 16th Dec 1971 a minority salvage the very idea of its existence not only from its arch enemy but from its foolish big brother as well, which is more anguish for most Bengalis than the emergence of their own land, only bcz what they get in the end was not a country but a small ghetto circles around with a banya country their forefathers always struggles for centuries.

Some misconception and your own lack of knowledge about your own history is not a good combination to start a post.in 16 th December 1971 the people of independent Bangladesh not only gain separation but sovereignty and Independence as a nation. The slap was to the big(small minority as in whole country) brother who thought they can do whatever the hell they were doing and second slap is to the bany a country that circles around now,they also thought Bangladesh will dance to their tune like puppet.
Without the just Independence I wouldn't be here writing, so,yes this is exactly why our forefathers fought for and came out victorious.

Some misconception and your own lack of knowledge about your own history is not a good combination to start a post.in 16 th December 1971 the people of independent Bangladesh not only gain separation but sovereignty and Independence as a nation. The slap was to the big(small minority as in whole country) brother who thought they can do whatever the hell they were doing and second slap is to the bany a country that circles around now,they also thought Bangladesh will dance to their tune like puppet.
Without the just Independence I wouldn't be here writing, so,yes this is exactly why our forefathers fought for and came out victorious.

Wow....This is the first time in the history of mankind that a victorious dyeing their knees for an apology word from losers and on top of that losers still gots a courage to deny this outrightly………..thumps up for this great achievement!

1. The hate had always been coming from rawamis and their propagandists from BD NOT Pakistan.

2. We had moved on since 71 state terrorism against Pakistan by bhangees. We had clearly accepted BD as an independent country whereas supporters of terrorists in 71 still are trying to undermine BD independent status.

3. Mukti bahini was a terror org and no country allows rebels and treason against own country.

It's the army who started terrorism, some took arms in hand to save their people...now if they are terror org, I see nothing wrong in that.

For some traitors, opportunists we can't blame all who stood there by their people to save them from own army.

My grandfather was a founder member of Muslim league. When his younger son was captured, tortured and killed, my grandmother sent her 4 remaining sons to fight for liberation they where given arms by bangali officers who were in charge at that time.and in case you are wondering, no none of them has certificate to prove they were muktijodha, except my father was put in to his grave with full guard of honour.

may i ask why your uncle may have been killed in the war?

in any case, there were differences among bengalis on why they engaged the punjabi army or worked against the constitution. and this difference has prominence in BD politics to this day. i believe most bengalis who fought against punjabis never wanted to become an indian colony before or after war started (doesn't matter if you think BD is more than an Indian colony), but were merely reacting to the divisive war that was started by other bengalis who had other ideas i.e. they whole-heartedly wanted India as their patriarch.. i find this interesting ironically people who DID NOT run to india are generally pro-muslim self-determination and hence pro-pakistani. also among them those who fought for or even against punjabis on the ground are both generally pro-muslim. it is generally these people active at the ground level who reject the inflated accounts of punjabi excesses and the highly deflated accounts of bengali ones

" why Bengali leaders instead of targeting this grave unjust to the whole of united Pakistanis tries instead to dent the idea of Pakistan itself with actual conspiracies with our arch enemy? "

by the way i am as Bengali as can be. that is valid question and i hope people like you keep asking these probing questions.
from what i heard from people alive during that time, complete information was hard to come across. and some mindless bengali leaders and indian information machine found it easy to prey on the simple-minded bengali people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom