What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeronaut

If Indians are allowed to vote in this poll, you can't hope to get the correct result. Obviously they would like Pakistan and BD to view each other as enemies. Whereas a powerful factor that will always unite Pakistan and BD is that both view India as the enemy number one.

And what about the Pakistani that voted in the poll?? :rolleyes:

I don't know man, maybe...just maybe they got a life at last but that is highly unlikely :yay:

You din't called me, did you?? :D

It seems we got many small men in Bangladesh Defense section. Anyway I don't care much about Pakistan but i can't forgive them either. By the way, kiddo:blink:! How old are you? I got the impression that we might be of same age.

We are sorry for what happened. Although just words are not enough to apologize but we still love Bangladesh!

No man, even if you are obsessed with us, we will never accept you as our own, only the pole vaulters may be welcomed :lol:

Oh NO....don't say that :cry:

I am in love with BD, to the level of Obsession.

Imagine how "Haseen" a country would be when her leader's name is "HASEENA" :tup:

I would soon like to apply for BD citizenship :D

What is the criteria??

what will you make out from 37 votes....:omghaha:

Imagine how "Haseen" a country would be when her leader's name is "HASEENA" :tup:

What is the criteria??

Either you are born in Bangladesh or you live in India and have previous experience of pole vaulting, consult Labong and skull for further details :omghaha:

Why are so many Pakistanis voting? 25% of the votes are from Pakistanis. :astagh:

Either you are born in Bangladesh or you live in India and have previous experience of pole vaulting, consult Labong and skull for further details :omghaha:

Ok once i become a BDian can i get the job of @Loki ??

I will be a GOOD MODERATOR :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the criteria??

There are no protocols, just walk across the boarder nobody will stop you, the border gaurds are busy killing their own people. Our beloved hasina has done that especiallly for you. Sheesh....Don't you read newpapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom