What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hate has increased in current AL government?

i guess you hate pakistan by look of your post :angel:

You are right, I am a type of person who can hold a grudge for a really long time.

You are right, I am a type of person who can hold a grudge for a really long time.

I would guess that you hold grudges because it serves your personal interest.

I would guess that you hold grudges because it serves your personal interest.

Yeah right, i am getting regular payment from BAL & RAW to hold grudges against Pakistan, if that what you meant by personal interest.

Some guys are idiots. The poll was only for BD members. But some idiots from India and Pakistan have voted too. facepalm.

I dont understand Pakistani psychology. You take 40% of Kashmir when the Indian Army is not there and you count it as a victory against India?
Indian Army came after the invasion of Kashmir started, pushed back the savage tribals!

Oh so that is the BS your parents and teachers taught you back home. Wasn't it Indian soldiers who surrendered in Skardu on 14 August 1948? I think that was Somalian soldiers I guess, :rolleyes:

Anyways you guys have been fed a lot of lies. At least I am not surprised by your comment.

i wonder if that applies to Pakistani businessmen who've set up shop in B-desh and are employing Bangalis :sleep:

I said many are hating pakistan, but most of them are teens and university students. Hate are being put in their mind from that age. Anyway my Dad loves Pakistan and can read urdu and can also speak it very fluently. not surprising he spent his early working days there and a Pakistani pilot was the one who helped him set up his career. In the end, what matters is people-people connection :toast_sign:

Holding grudges can be very unhealthy for mental health in case you didn't know.

I am aware that holding grudges takes a toll on mental energy but only if you obsessed with it. Thanks for caring about my mental well being, unlike some people who are trying to find my personal interest on holding grudges. Talk about fanatics:lol:.

I am aware that holding grudges takes a toll on mental energy but only if you obsessed with it. Thanks for caring about my mental well being, unlike some people who are trying to find my personal interest on holding grudges. Talk about fanatics:lol:.

It's only a suggestion kiddo.

Any grudge is bad for that matter. Obsession is what makes men small.

It's only a suggestion kiddo.

Any grudge is bad for that matter. Obsession is what makes men small.

It seems we got many small men in Bangladesh Defense section. Anyway I don't care much about Pakistan but i can't forgive them either. By the way, kiddo:blink:! How old are you? I got the impression that we might be of same age.

It seems we got many small men in Bangladesh Defense section. Anyway I don't care much about Pakistan but i can't forgive them either. By the way, kiddo:blink:! How old are you? I got the impression that we might be of same age.

Yeah, I admit; there are :lol:

I won't go any further than this :omghaha:

i wish pakistan and bangladesh could merge once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom