What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at some lallu Indians who voted in to distort the results. :rofl:

its a revenge for Bangladeshis voting in Indian general elections thread well voting there was OK but heck they voted for Rahul Gandhi :angry:

QUOTE=WebMaster;4257057]LOL at some lallu Indians who voted in to distort the results. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

You guys should start a new thread/poll.WAT BD AND PK THINK ABOUT INDIANS IN PDF?:yay:
PS:I have given them new name,MORONS,feel free to use them.:azn:

Naming and shaming the lallus :devil: :astagh:

Desert Fox,
Evil Flare,
Machoman,
Slav Defence
LoveIcon,

M.harris,
Maj. Kuldeep Singh,
Matrixx,
Puchtoon

liontk,

LOL at some lallu Indians who voted in to distort the results. :rofl:

Dear Webmaster,

Would be nice if at least YOU would show a little impartiality and also point out the Pakistani members and one Canadian member who voted in the poll.

Best Regards :)

I agree with this post the most. One cannot escape history, it cannot be swept under the rug and forgotten. In order for both nations to improve on an already friendly relationship and to deny our mutual enemies baseless lies as precious propaganda material, in one words, move on, we need a full investigation of events leading to 1971 war and during 1971 war, by a UN sponsored neutral body that includes third party nationals of high credibility and integrity from developed countries such as EU, Japan, South Korea etc. Once we can find and get at the true history from available information sources, only then the next course of action should be decided.

Pakistan, which once was part of our country 1947-1971, after separation, a country that cannot hurt us in any way sitting 1200 miles from us, which also happens to be the 2nd largest Muslim country, also who we have shared history with under Delhi Sultanates, Mughal rule and British raj, is unique for Bangladesh among most other countries of the world. I think definitely there is a lot of room for improvement and I am sure it will happen, despite efforts by our mutual enemies to stop this from happening. Whether it will be a counterweight to India, it is possible, but it may happen without any future bilateral defense alliance purely between these two countries. The more likely scenario is Pakistan teaming up with nations to its west and north, while Bangladesh teaming up with nations to its east and then these groups of nations may have defensive alliance.

Thank you. Although Pakistan endeavors to strengthen it's defensive and cultural depth to the west, she remains a South Asian nation. By temperament, history, culture and economically the people of the Indus valley belong to SA. And their ties with the S Asian Muslims is as old as the history of Islam in SA.

LOL.. Out of total 26 votes 10 are non-Bangladeshis. That counts somewhere around 39%. Needless to say it doesn't represent Bangladeshi's perception.:undecided:

Now that most of the regular pdf Bangaldeshis have voted my "I told you so" moment :lol:

My guess is that "Pakistan is viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India" will get maximum votes from pdf Bangladeshis.

It doesn't matter. At least one Lallu Indian should have voted positively unlike other nationalities. I just couldn't resist but laugh at this pure act of trolling. :rofl:

And the Pakistanis who voted in favour of Pakistan aren't trolling ? Is that right ? Just trying to understand your line of thinking here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom