What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bangladeshis on this forum are more of the BNP-Jamaat variety.

The other side of Bangladesh , the more secular-Awami side is not represented here , so I am afraid this poll may not reflect the true picture.

I hate Jamat, BNP and even AL, i voted 2nd second option :coffee:
@Aeronaut check out the poll , some Indians are trying to manipulate it

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1947 Pakistan took half od kashmir, then we kick someoe arSS in 1965 who wanted to took Lahore, finaly watch this:
India Lost Kargil War: General Kishen | PKKH.tv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nratTby34I

So you admit that indians killed in this attack were Donkeys! :lol:

Since you are an indian it's useless to argue with you....you guy's are good only for what

l you have been under muslim and british rules !! :lol:
On topic, there are lots of islamic Jamats who came to our Mosq here in France, and we feel like brothers...last Jamat came here Friday to Sunday.

People of denidia love to live in fools paradise, they r brainwashed by their army & media propaganda. Except 71 all wars they lost like a b1 ## h be it 47/48, 65 or 99.

I hope these trolls wont bring their offtopics again. They derail every thread.

1. Most Bangladeshis realize the importance of Pakistan to us for various reasons. Pakistan belongs to the Ummah, it is a S Asian nation and Pakistan was born through our efforts mostly. The ideology of the Two Nation Theory, pioneered by us, is the basis of separate nationhood for both. Our strategic interests converge over India. That becomes more intense when China is included in the equation.

2. However, we find the Pakistani nation possessing a peculiar psychology which cannot be rationalized. Even now very few people know or understand what happened in 1971, what / who caused the genocide in BD. Asghar Khan, Hamid Mir and Hamid Gul belong to a very small group. In fact people in the media or armed forces are more or less aware of the happenings.

3. From this realization Pakistani nation must bring to book those who broke Pakistan by their cowardly act. Yahya, Bhutto, Peerzada, Mitha, Niazi, Tikka and others have been named in the Hamoodur Rahman Commission. Pakistan should act on that report.

4. Without this Pak-BD relations are difficult to firm up. And the common enemy is able to take advantage.

I agree with this post the most. One cannot escape history, it cannot be swept under the rug and forgotten. In order for both nations to improve on an already friendly relationship and to deny our mutual enemies baseless lies as precious propaganda material, in one words, move on, we need a full investigation of events leading to 1971 war and during 1971 war, by a UN sponsored neutral body that includes third party nationals of high credibility and integrity from developed countries such as EU, Japan, South Korea etc. Once we can find and get at the true history from available information sources, only then the next course of action should be decided.

Pakistan, which once was part of our country 1947-1971, after separation, a country that cannot hurt us in any way sitting 1200 miles from us, which also happens to be the 2nd largest Muslim country, also who we have shared history with under Delhi Sultanates, Mughal rule and British raj, is unique for Bangladesh among most other countries of the world. I think definitely there is a lot of room for improvement and I am sure it will happen, despite efforts by our mutual enemies to stop this from happening. Whether it will be a counterweight to India, it is possible, but it may happen without any future bilateral defense alliance purely between these two countries. The more likely scenario is Pakistan teaming up with nations to its west and north, while Bangladesh teaming up with nations to its east and then these groups of nations may have defensive alliance.

Indians are voting :omghaha:

Yes:omghaha:...your system is allowing Indians and it is not reliable......it is allowing everybody.....dont believe the final result

@Matrixx
@Puchtoon

Two more of these tried to distort the results.

I think you should have added something like "Bangladeshi only" or "read the op" to the thread title. Some people don't bother to read the OP, especially if it's long.

This poll is only representative of Bangladeshis and false flag Bangladeshis on PDF. The population of Bangladeshis is heavily skewed in favor of Jamatis on this forum. The title should be "What does PDF Bangladeshis think of Pakistan"

During BNP-JAMAT government Pakistan is viewed as a friendly state,a future ally & counterweight to India.
During Awamilegue government Pakistan is viewed as an enemy state,deeply hated and no co-operation expected. Common perception is that Pakistan is irrelevent

Not our fault that chapati members are illiterate :fie: and no, most here are neutral.

Looks like the head injury from the building collapse is still fresh. The trauma hasn't subsided yet. Talking about things that don't have anything to do with anything.

Fact of the matter is and it is obvious to any neutral observer here, Most of you Bangladeshis here are Jamaatis/Razakars/BNP supporters/Islamist/Jihadis.

Hardly any secular or Awami supporter Bangladeshis here. Dil ko khush rakhne ke liye ghalib ye poll accha hai :lol:

Btw, every one is pointing out to the 3 Indian who voted against Pakistan , but nobody bothers to point out the muslim Canadian @liontk and the 2 Pakistani members here @Machoman , @Slav Defence who voted for Pakistan.

Oh the funny hypocrisy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom