What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter?

Most Bangaldeshi's I know are still hung up on 1971 and don't like Pakistan. Most Pakistanis dont care about Bangladesh.

They're both irrelevant to each other.

I don't think so. Bangladesh appears to be under Indian hegemony to me. All the big decision Bangladesh makes according to my limited perception are taken with Indian consideration.

Allahu Alam.

Like? One or two examples will be fine for us to understand what you mean.

Even on 30+ Pakistani news channels we do not get to see footage of war victories on daily basis against India despite we've fought 3 wars and 2 border conflicts against them.

Thing is Pakistan is yet to see a war victory against India. So what exactly is there to show?

A "Defence Day" in which Pakistan ended up defending its second biggest city through blood and sweat in a war started by Pakistan....

or a "Navy Day" in which Pakistan Navy gloriously bombed a coastal area killing a couple of donkeys
:lol:

Its fought in 4 wars and won none till date.

Well there is a diverse view regarding PAK IMO with the large portion of the pop. not having any love/hate felling about PAK.Its simply irrelevant for them. While some indeed like PAK and want friendly relation just like for any other muslim country ,others specially awami/leftist seculars spout hatred, simply because they have no other option but this issue to salvage their pathetic survival. Its just like Kobirazz said, it depends on perception.

As for me well, I want BD to have a very friendly relation with PAK, a strong ally. Its possible as PAK needs to become strong to stabilize the balance of power in the region of S.Asia as well as C.asia. Otherwise it would be an injustice to their potential. A economically strong BD having robust ties with a regional power like PAK is what I wish for in the future.:)

Every time I've switched on a Bangladeshi news channel just out of curiosity, most of the time I've noticed some reference / reminder to the 1971 war at the beginning or end of the news. I mean that was nearly 42-years-ago!

Even on 30+ Pakistani news channels we do not get to see footage of war victories on daily basis against India despite we've fought 3 wars and 2 border conflicts against them.

U have BD channels in PAK? :woot:

1. Most Bangladeshis realize the importance of Pakistan to us for various reasons. Pakistan belongs to the Ummah, it is a S Asian nation and Pakistan was born through our efforts mostly. The ideology of the Two Nation Theory, pioneered by us, is the basis of separate nationhood for both. Our strategic interests converge over India. That becomes more intense when China is included in the equation.

2. However, we find the Pakistani nation possessing a peculiar psychology which cannot be rationalized. Even now very few people know or understand what happened in 1971, what / who caused the genocide in BD. Asghar Khan, Hamid Mir and Hamid Gul belong to a very small group. In fact people in the media or armed forces are more or less aware of the happenings.

3. From this realization Pakistani nation must bring to book those who broke Pakistan by their cowardly act. Yahya, Bhutto, Peerzada, Mitha, Niazi, Tikka and others have been named in the Hamoodur Rahman Commission. Pakistan should act on that report.

4. Without this Pak-BD relations are difficult to firm up. And the common enemy is able to take advantage.

Thing is Pakistan is yet to see a war victory against India. So what exactly is there to show?

A "Defence Day" in which Pakistan ended up defending its second biggest city through blood and sweat in a war started by Pakistan....

or a "Navy Day" in which Pakistan Navy gloriously bombed a coastal area killing a couple of donkeys
:lol:

Its fought in 4 wars and won none till date.

In 1947 Pakistan took half od kashmir, then we kick someoe arSS in 1965 who wanted to took Lahore, finaly watch this:
India Lost Kargil War: General Kishen | PKKH.tv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nratTby34I

So you admit that indians killed in this attack were Donkeys! :lol:

Since you are an indian it's useless to argue with you....you guy's are good only for what you have been under muslim and british rules !! :lol:
On topic, there are lots of islamic Jamats who came to our Mosq here in France, and we feel like brothers...last Jamat came here Friday to Sunday.

it let me vote also :D

Guess what did I vote

Guess what did I vote

do not worry OP will delete your vote :omghaha:

you voted:

Pakistan viewed as an enemy state,deeply hated & no future cooperation expected.

Guess what did I vote

Guess what you're a retard who can't follow directions.

Must feel good to be you :laugh:

Every time I've switched on a Bangladeshi news channel just out of curiosity, most of the time I've noticed some reference / reminder to the 1971 war at the beginning or end of the news. I mean that was nearly 42-years-ago!

Irrelevant to us.

Years later the indians are the ones killing Bangalis not us. Even a 14 year old girl was shot dead by coward indians so they should get their priorities straight

I agree with your last point

The Bangladeshis on this forum are more of the BNP-Jamaat variety.

The other side of Bangladesh , the more secular-Awami side is not represented here , so I am afraid this poll may not reflect the true picture.

In 1947 Pakistan took half od kashmir, then we kick someoe arSS in 1965 who wanted to took Lahore, finaly watch this:
I dont understand Pakistani psychology. You take 40% of Kashmir when the Indian Army is not there and you count it as a victory against India?
Indian Army came after the invasion of Kashmir started, pushed back the savage tribals!

In 1965, you count India not taking Lahore as a victory when it was a war started by Pakistan? :lol:

I guess you lot are really desperate to prove that your military has actually achieved something eh?

So you admit that indians killed in this attack were Donkeys! :lol:
Ok. I hope im not arguing with a 16 year old.
No Indians died. Pakistani naval 'bombardment' led to the deaths of a few actual donkeys. And that is probably the most glorious achievement till date of Pakistani Navy celebrated as Navy Day in Pakistan.

As i said. Pakistan has nothing to celebrate so it makes things up - Defence Day and Navy Day :lol:

Years later the indians are the ones killing Bangalis not us. Even a 14 year old girl was shot dead by coward indians so they should get their priorities straight
Indians are also killing Pakistani's with regularity far more than Pakistani's have been able to manage against India - in case you have missed reading up on news. You are not managing a whole lot better than Bangladeshi's with regard to India either.

I dont understand Pakistani psychology. You take 40% of Kashmir when the Indian Army is not there and you count it as a victory against India?
Indian Army came after the invasion of Kashmir started, pushed back the savage tribals!

In 1965, you count India not taking Lahore as a victory when it was a war started by Pakistan? :lol:

I guess you lot are really desperate to prove that your military has actually achieved something eh?

Ok. I hope im not arguing with a 16 year old.
No Indians died. Pakistani naval 'bombardment' led to the deaths of a few actual donkeys. And that is probably the most glorious achievement till date of Pakistani Navy celebrated as Navy Day in Pakistan.

As i said. Pakistan has nothing to celebrate so it makes things up - Defence Day and Navy Day :lol:

Indians are also killing Pakistani's with regularity far more than Pakistani's have been able to manage against India - in case you have missed reading up on news.

There is a reason why they are called denialistan.

Anyway , most people with any real knowledge in Pakistan. Senior journalists ,intellectuals have admitted their defeat to India in all wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom