What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the head injury from the building collapse is still fresh. The trauma hasn't subsides yet. Talking about things that don't have anything to do with anything.

Fact of the matter is and it is obvious to any neutral observer here, Most of you Bangladeshis here are Jamaatis/Razakars/BNP supporters/Islamist/Jihadis.

Hardly any secular or Awami supporter Bangladeshis here. Dil ko khush rakhne ke liye ghalib ye poll accha hai :lol:

Btw, every one is pointing out to the 3 Indian who voted against Pakistan , but nobody bothers to point out the muslim Canadian and the Pakistani member here who voted for Pakistan.

Oh the funny hypocrisy :lol:

So you see no secular minded Bangladeshi in this forum and then automatically guess that we all are razakar/albadr/darth vader supporters for some reason and we don't represent Bangladesh. Let me guess... Bharoti IQ :lol: i will ask again, why doe Hindustani ***** burn by seeing Islamic/non-secular/Pakistan friendly Bangladeshis? Obsession with us seems to be a problem of you Bharatis

And yes, non Bangladeshi votes should be taken off

All Bharotis say in unison:

All Bangladeshi's are Jamati/Razakar/Terrorist/Al Qaeda unless they support pro-India Awami League.:yahoo:

So you see no secular minded Bangladeshi in this forum and then automatically guess that we all are razakar/albadr/darth vader supporters for some reason and we don't represent Bangladesh. Let me guess... Bharoti IQ :lol: i will ask again, why doe Hindustani ***** burn by seeing Islamic/non-secular/Pakistan friendly Bangladeshis? Obsession with us seems to be a problem of you Bharatis

And yes, non Bangladeshi votes should be taken off

Firstly , You said i will ask again . I don't remember you asking me that question in the first place.

Secondly, no, most of us Indians here are too habitual of watching servile PDF Bangladeshis trying to impress and cheer for their Pakistani and Chinese overlords. I am sure there millions of you in Bangladesh. All I am saying is , there are very few to no people from the other side of the Bangladeshi public opinion. If all Bangladeshis were Awami and secular haters like most of you here , the Awami party would never have won so many elections in Bangladesh and there would have been no Shahbagh square.

Thirdly , yes we are obsessed with you , that is why there are documentaries out there showing how poor Bangladeshis are getting shot by the BSF trying to poll vault illegally into India for a better living. :lol:

Last , but not the least, What the hell is Bharoti ? You Bangladeshis sound so funny :rofl:

Looks like the head injury from the building collapse is still fresh. The trauma hasn't subsided yet. Talking about things that don't have anything to do with anything.

Fact of the matter is and it is obvious to any neutral observer here, Most of you Bangladeshis here are Jamaatis/Razakars/BNP supporters/Islamist/Jihadis.

Hardly any secular or Awami supporter Bangladeshis here. Dil ko khush rakhne ke liye ghalib ye poll accha hai :lol:

Btw, every one is pointing out to the 3 Indian who voted against Pakistan , but nobody bothers to point out the muslim Canadian @liontk and the 2 Pakistani members here @Machoman , @Slav Defence who voted for Pakistan.

Oh the funny hypocrisy :lol:

Check my post on the first page, I accidentally voted :ashamed: but I love inde and please keep me out of pak vs inde lob wars. Last time I got bombarded by responses from inde member on CM of punjab Mr.Narendra's policy and it was stupide of me as I read one link and made my opinion on him and why did you need to mention my faith :what:, I don't think I discussed anything out of ordinary and was politically correct the entire time! Also I mentioned that take my vote with a grain of salt because aside from familie histoire and eating white dumpling with sweet syrup everyday(na kidding, so addicting), I do not know much on the dynamics of south east asie diplomatic relationship ;) , though seriously check out their food thread , there food looks delicious and here I am eating kimchi while typing this. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
The poll is all about ummah.

Firstly , You said i will ask again . I don't remember you asking me that question in the first place.

Secondly, no, most of us Indians here are too habitual of watching servile PDF Bangladeshis trying to impress and cheer for their Pakistani and Chinese overlords. I am sure there millions of you in Bangladesh. All I am saying is , there are very few to no people from the other side of the Bangladeshi public opinion. If all Bangladeshis were Awami and secular haters like most of you here , the Awami party would never have won so many elections in Bangladesh and there would have been no Shahbagh square.

Thirdly , yes we are obsessed with you , that is why there are documentaries out there showing how poor Bangladeshis are getting shot by the BSF trying to poll vault illegally into India for a better living. :lol:

Last , but not the least, What the hell is Bharoti ? You Bangladeshis sound so funny :rofl:

Yes in another thread, i was asking it to another retarded Bharoti. Kudos on joining the group :lol:

Oh i see you are still burning from the Chinese Invasion, soon Bharot mata will be the great Chinese colony :flame:
Wrong, there are many with other opinions. madx/shadowfau/captainplanet/riasatkhan/iajdani , why don't you take time and do some research instead of trolling? no wonder we see your name in pink mostly.

Come on don't disrespect the master pole vaulters Skull & bones and labong, they gonna be mad at you now :omghaha:

Are you ashamed of your nationality, Bharoti? :D

Check my post on the first page, I accidentally voted :ashamed: but I love inde and please keep me out of pak vs inde lob wars. Last time I got bombarded by responses from inde member on CM of punjab Mr.Narendra's policy and it was stupide of me as I read one link and made my opinion on him and why did you need to mention my faith :what:, I don't think I discussed anything out of ordinary and was politically correct the entire time! Also I mentioned that take my vote with a grain of salt because aside from familie histoire and eating white dumpling with sweet syrup everyday(na kidding, so addicting), I do not know much on the dynamics of south east asie diplomatic relationship ;) , though seriously check out their food thread , there food looks delicious and here I am eating kimchi while typing this. :sick:

I didn't know you voted accidently ( if you truly did). Anyway , you take my mention of you with a grain of salt as well ;)

Yes in another thread, i was asking it to another retarded Bharoti. Kudos on joining the group :lol:

Oh i see you are still burning from the Chinese Invasion, soon Bharot mata will be the great Chinese colony :flame:
Wrong, there are many with other opinions. madx/shadowfau/captainplanet/riasatkhan/iajdani , why don't you take time and do some research instead of trolling? no wonder we see your name in pink mostly.

Come on don't disrespect the master pole vaulters Skull & bones and labong, they gonna be mad at you now :omghaha:

Are you ashamed of your nationality, Bharoti? :D

:lol: I touched a nerve. Oops ! I shot at the right spot :sniper: ( No pun intended) :rofl: ;)

People of denidia love to live in fools paradise, they r brainwashed by their army & media propaganda. Except 71 all wars they lost like a b1 ## h be it 47/48, 65 or 99.

I hope these trolls wont bring their offtopics again. They derail every thread.

I do not know why you guys argue off topic. I will however reply to your post.

In the video you posted if someone bothered to listen to the context of the message then the conclusion I draw on what the man is saying: "we won but we did not win ENOUGH because we did not CONSOLIDATE the gains and we lost too many men because we were not prepared" He is complaining basically.

My honest opinion:

The reason a lot of Pakistanis give for claiming victory is that some mountain top (over looking an important highway) that was not previously occupied by Pakistan but has been since the Kargil War. Great.

That is why Kargil was so brilliant tactically by General Musharraf. As India could not easily bomb those heights hence lost human life without need, if only we had prepared.:cry:
However In the years past we have built up the capability so we can bomb the crap out of any mountain top there. End of story

Why has so many non-Bangladeshis voted?

I thought it was not allowed.....

I dont understand Pakistani psychology. You take 40% of Kashmir when the Indian Army is not there and you count it as a victory against India?
Indian Army came after the invasion of Kashmir started, pushed back the savage tribals!

In 1965, you count India not taking Lahore as a victory when it was a war started by Pakistan? :lol:

I guess you lot are really desperate to prove that your military has actually achieved something eh?

Ok. I hope im not arguing with a 16 year old.
No Indians died. Pakistani naval 'bombardment' led to the deaths of a few actual donkeys. And that is probably the most glorious achievement till date of Pakistani Navy celebrated as Navy Day in Pakistan.

As i said. Pakistan has nothing to celebrate so it makes things up - Defence Day and Navy Day :lol:

Just push back ? :lol: Actually vegetarians have just block mujahideens not push back, since AJK is still under our control.
Secondly pakistan navy objectives were:
To draw heavy enemy units out of Bombay for the submarine PNS Ghazi to attack.
To destroy the radar installation at Dwarka.
To lower Indian morale.
To divert Indian Air Force effort away from the north.
And all of these objectives were achived.

I just ask myself sometime why people in France don't want to live on the same floor as Indians.......and i even smell that thing on Internet :lol:

Why has so many non-Bangladeshis voted?

I thought it was not allowed.....

It's not surprising that people don't read the first post, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom