What's new

Poll: What does, Bangladesh think of Pakistan in 2013 ?

2013: What does Bangladesh think of Pakistan ? [Bangladeshis ONLY]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You use other countries to counter-weight China. What is wrong with BD doing the same? :what:

I just predicted the result from my observation of pdf Bangladeshis, never said there was anything wrong with it. :what:

You use other countries to counter-weight China. What is wrong with BD doing the same? :what:

Because India and Bangladesh unlike India and China have no pending major issues that can lead to war . So where does your insecurity come from ?

Because India and Bangladesh unlike India and China have no pending major issues that can lead to war . So where does your insecurity come from ?

Don't open up the can of worms dude, unless you have time to respond to all the BS that's gonna come your way now. Have fun :lol:

I voted my view. But in Bangladesh, most don't care. No love no hate. Recently, the hate is increasing though. Apparently liking Pakistan these days makes you "you know what" :lol:

i wonder if that applies to Pakistani businessmen who've set up shop in B-desh and are employing Bangalis :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Naming and shaming the lallus :devil: :astagh:

Desert Fox,
Evil Flare,
Machoman,
Slav Defence
LoveIcon,

M.harris,
Maj. Kuldeep Singh,
Matrixx,
Puchtoon

liontk,

Time to update the list :D

Desert Fox,
Evil Flare,
Machoman,
Slav Defence
LoveIcon,
Icewolf
smuhs1

M.harris,
Maj. Kuldeep Singh,
Matrixx,
Puchtoon

liontk,

@jaunty What the heck r u doing??

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I consider Pakistan as my second home. I grew up with Pakistani, pray in same masjid, share food from same plate and done other thing for last 20 some years. I pray, wish and hope Awami bharat nawaz/dalal party die out shortly, so that two lost brother/cousin can hug and make up.

Bangladesh Zindabad, Long live Pakistan.

Astagfirullah man. Abbey, why so many ghass eaters in this tread and forum? Wallahi, I am fed up and some time feel like to live this fourm for good..:hitwall:

Personally, I consider Pakistan as my second home. I grew up with Pakistani, pray in same masjid, share food from same plate and done other thing for last 20 some years. I pray, wish and hope Awami bharat nawaz/dalal party die out shortly, so that two lost brother/cousin can hug and make up.

Bangladesh Zindabad, Long live Pakistan.

Same 4 u brother :tup:

Pak-Bangla zindabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom