What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

:lol: and Muslims are NOT Indians .

hain naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Muslims are Indian ...but this is election time ....and minority appeasement is at it's peak....
no will dare to scare their voters or will give a chance to opposition to play victim cards....:tup:

I know our gov. didn't five a fu@k about NE in last 50 yeras and....it's hard to explain.....I have been with them and they are just same as us....they are tribal but you can't hold the tongue of every one around you....Chinki word ha been banned...and calling chinki to any NE may lead you behind the bars.......:tup:

so, you haven't prepared for the rituals yet....
no body is asking you to leave anything....stand firm on your points and beat him in the game.....:tup:
just don't loose your temper.....:lol::lol:

Uski Ankho pay BJP + Modi ki Patti bandhi hai. Jaise 'Bull' lal rang dekh kay pagal ho jara hai, jaise hi koi BJP - Modi ka naam sunta hai, he gets mad. I'm feeling pity on his. Agar mujhe iska address pata ho, toh Physiotherapist iske ghar bhej doo..:cray:

What happened to the attackers by the way? Several Muslim organizations threatened people from the North East all over the country.
If this is true then it is really bad...criminal are criminal..there is no hindu, muslim, sikh, jain.........
they must be punished according to law and severely.....
Shinde Ji, has ordered that Minorities shouldn't be harassed. :sarcastic:
ya this is congress...what more can you expect....from Shit day...

Sadly OP is correct,Indians of all stripes are very insensitive to people they see as different from their group.

Back
Top Bottom