What's new

A truly multi-cultural India is a myth

Bheja ghar pe rakhke aye ho kya ?

You are right -
The term 'Chinki' is a racial slur and rightly banned in India -

Call a Northeastern 'Chinki', be jailed for 5 yrs - Times Of India

‘Five yrs in jail for calling people ‘chinki’? Not enough!’ | Firstpost

Bheja thumara phira hai English laloo. I can say you are a racist considering how you nitpick on Indians for everything and are so enamoured of the white race. I definitely think you are a racist.

"Chinki" have been used before the term "racist" was born and you trying to transfer the guilt of mistreatment of Chinese from the whites to the Indians are being your usual racist self.

Bodo accent seems similar to Bengali and Assamese. Since you guys use Devanagari script, its not difficult to identity the accent. :)
The language is tibeto-burman actually and script was adopted very late in 60s only after lot of opposition from christian bodos who were advocating roman script . Before that we used to use assamese script .. The bodo language is same with dimasa and other kachari tribes of assam as wellas kokborok of tripura , garo of meghalaya , konyaks of nagaland and some tribes of AP..All differ only slightly and belongs to tibeto burman subgroup.
Bodo people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bodo language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodo_people

Last edited:
Bheja thumara phira hai English laloo. I can say you are a racist considering how you nitpick on Indians for everything and are so enamoured of the white race. I definitely think you are a racist.

"Chinki" have been used before the term "racist" was born and you trying to transfer the guilt of mistreatment of Chinese from the whites to the Indians are being your usual racist self.

Chal fut!! It doesn't matter to me whatever f u think. :D If u don't have any work do one thing, go to the field and eat grass, it'll sharpen your bheja.

.@scorpionx
let thm live in lalaland n be happy.......
mods close this thread.....yeh @LoveIcon ISI ka agent hai....indians ko ladwane ke liye yeh thread khola gaya hai....is loveicon Ki toh.....:mad:

The worst thing is you can be termed as Anti_Indian because you don't put dirt under carpet. I hate this mindset and fed with the kindergarten level justifications. What's wrong in accepting the drawbacks when we can not check ourselves?

Chal fut!! :D If u don't have any work do one thing, go to the field and eat grass, it'll sharpen your bheja.

Tum bhi anti_Indian,babua!! Which country you have been deported? Me, Congo :partay:

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar …. keep a watch on this poster.

My God!!! What does fitness attributes necessary for war have to do with mental perception about beauty?

and you have fallen right into the trap.

Hermione is equating different perceptions of beauty, and requirements for the armed forces in comparison to racism.

She sets the highest bar possible for indians to be racist, and lowers the bar for anyonelse.

It ddoesn't matter what Hermione thinks is racist, it matters more what the victim perceives it to be.

End Of.

Hermione is equating different perceptions of beauty, and requirements for the armed forces in comparison to racism.

She sets the highest bar possible for indians to be racist, and lowers the bar for anyonelse.

It ddoesn't matter what Hermione thinks is racist, it matters more what the victim perceives it to be.

End Of.
Is that a trap? That's a crap :D

End Of.

It is the racist in you who wants to beat up on Indians. I have heard you say Indian women are ugly. I see you hating everything Indian and loving everything Western. So please take your racism elsewhere.

I always tease my north eastern friends by calling them chini and they return the favour by calling me bhaiyya same is with my all other friends we mostly address each other with racist term like gujjus, mallus, sardars, madrasis, bongs, etc but we all meant it as a joke not an iota of racism present in it

Term racism is used very wrongly, most of the time.

Multi culturalism does not work in any country, look at Europe , Africa, and middleast. Look at Asia even Chinese , Japanese and Koreans dislike each other even though they look similar and have similar culture.

Back
Top Bottom