What's new

A trip under 40K

@Starlord

I made it to Lahore from Naran in 10:30 hours .. straight .. with 2 stops..

On the way.. i chose Murree-nathia galli-abbotabad route to naran..

See the map;

View attachment 450327

Pindi say daewoo pakar abbotabad ki.

Agay 2 hours ka travel ha.. get on a local van or wagon..

Get up early .. start for abbotabad by 8 am...

Youd be in naran before evening.

that seems like a very reasonable and under budget plan .. Thanks Brother for the detailed help :tup:

Bhai kabhi Karachi ana ho tu zaror yaad kijiye ga :-)

If you decide to camp out by yourself, there's a lot of scary things out there. And I don't just mean animals. I'd recommend at least traveling with one other person.

If you decide to camp out by yourself, there's a lot of scary things out there. And I don't just mean animals. I'd recommend at least traveling with one other person.

never liked camping , i once did with friends , didnt like much ... overhyped

Purani baat.

Baluchistan bhi buhat beautiful hai , bas problem yeh ke koi jaan pehchan ka hai nai us state mai ..ek dost tha Gwadar mai woh bhi Oman move ker gaya ..

There be things in those valleys that'd be best left unspoken of.

you can share bro, we are all adults , plus if there is a legitimate danger than its social service to notify people about it , don't you think ?

Baluchistan bhi buhat beautiful hai , bas problem yeh ke koi jaan pehchan ka hai nai us state mai ..ek dost tha Gwadar mai woh bhi Oman move ker gaya ..

you can share bro, we are all adults , plus if there is a legitimate danger than its social service to notify people about it , don't you think ?

If you are not camping out at night by yourself you should be fine. So no worries. :D

I would highly recommend visiting hunza valley during spring during blossoming its AMAZING. The views become unimaginable.
Plus saiyah tours is a nice tour agency and provide very appropriate packages.

Back
Top Bottom