What's new

A trip under 40K

Asalaam Alikum everyone, guys I am planning a Trip to the northern Parts of Pakistan alone and i have a very limited budget so i just want to visit 2-3 places but i want spend few days at one place to capture the beauty of that one place, i don't like hiring tours who will take people to places for few hours and than move, i want freedom to stay on a random spot for as long as i want .. I don't have a license nor i know Driving but i can drive Bikes .

I am from Karachi and thinking about traveling in Train . My budget is around 400$ aka 40,000 Pakistani Rupee, so if anyone knows places which is worth visiting under limited budget than please let me know , Its a very random decision to make this trip plus i am a student so increasing my budget is not an option . What i know so far that Train ticket is around 5000-5500 Pkr from Karachi-Rawalpindi .
I have no Idea about rates for Hotels, Transport , Food in those areas . I have once travel to Lahore, Muree, Islamabad when i was 5 years old and since than i have never been into Punjab and beyond .
My first choice is to Travel to Naran Valley, and than come all the way down to Muzafrabad staying at various location for 1-2 days intervals but i am not sure if this is possible under such small budget, so anyone who went there or live in those / close by areas can help me regulate my budget .

@ghazi52 @snow lake @DESERT FIGHTER @krash @BHarwana @waz

Just came from there and it was cheaper now in off peak but dont go in winter because it's bloody cold!

Just came from there and it was cheaper now in off peak but dont go in winter because it's bloody cold!

I am planning to go there in March End or April Start .. it is pretty much off season and summers , i am expecting the rates for Hotels and Cars to be cheaper compared to in Winters . Any Suggestions Bro ? some places you visited and would like to suggest ?

I am planning to go there in March End or April Start .. it is pretty much off season and summers , i am expecting the rates for Hotels and Cars to be cheaper compared to in Winters . Any Suggestions Bro ? some places you visited and would like to suggest ?
I visited Attabad lake and poted pics here too but it was frozen and clearly i went in the wrong season but dont regret going their. I stayed at a hotel in hunza and got 2 rooms for 3K a night but summer charges are 7.5K a night per room. Going in winter is cheap but then temperatures of -20 at night and no heating. I stayed in chalas for one night again bloody cold and hotel was 4.5K for one night.

But spring season will see a price hike for sure.

I visited Attabad lake and poted pics here too but it was frozen and clearly i went in the wrong season but dont regret going their. I stayed at a hotel in hunza and got 2 rooms for 3K a night but summer charges are 7.5K a night per room. Going in winter is cheap but then temperatures of -20 at night and no heating. I stayed in chalas for one night again bloody cold and hotel was 4.5K for one night.

But spring season will see a price hike for sure.

What ? :o: i thought going off season would be cheaper ..:cray:
is it doable to stay in Gilgit and travel to Atabad lake and come back to Gilgit in same day ?

What ? :o: i thought going off season would be cheaper ..:cray:
is it doable to stay in Gilgit and travel to Atabad lake and come back to Gilgit in same day ?
Yea the lake was 30 min drive from my hotel. Off season is right now. Spring is when tourists start arriving as it gets a little warmer.

Yea the lake was 30 min drive from my hotel. Off season is right now. Spring is when tourists start arriving as it gets a little warmer.

oh, So March would still be better no ? most of the Families are busy with Board exams which held in March every where ( Matric and inter board exams ) .

Back
Top Bottom